Getting Real

Getting Real- Sequel to As Real As Real Gets

 

“So…how did you two meet up again?” A very curious and intrigued Sungmin eyed the two who sat in front of him, while he himself sat relaxed and cuddled up in the couch Hyukjae was sitting all prim and proper, still not looking much at ease and constantly side glancing the at the gorgeous being sitting next to him. He still could not exactly grasp this was all real, that the blonde heartthrob sat right next to him. Donghae was more sprawled onto the couch, arms spread out, the right one very casually behind Hyukjae’s head and fingers lightly caressing the back of the tensed boy’s head.

How the caressing was sending fizzy feelings down his spine, Donghae wouldn’t know.

Donghae shot Hyukjae a lopsided grin which seemed to increase the intensity of those fizzy feeling while he was trying to think of a good answer because telling Sungmin that his favorite actor just walked out the TV and then they kissed would not sound…sane enough.

 

“Actually”- to Hyukjae’s horror Donghae spoke up-“It was fate really, I’m sure to Hyukkie here it felt too unreal, but I had my eyes on him for such a long time “ there it was that killer grin again as the blonde’s chocolate eyes regarded Hyukjae with such affection the guy just wanted to melt into the ground. Next best option was trying to tear his eyes off the handsome creature onto Sungmin but Sungmin’s smirk was no good either

“Oh so Hyukjae probably caught your eye amongst the horde of fangirls while you were exiting some venue?” Sungmin supplied, clearly amused and eyes silently challenging both of them and while Hyukjae let out a nervous chuckle with a shake of his head Donghae was nodding at the same time with a wide close-lipped grin.

Sungmin sighed, unable to retain the roll of the eyes “ okay okay you guys can tell me “how we met each other” later, for now, leme get you two some hot chocolate, like?” he grinned, earning a relieved sigh from Hyukjae and a sweet “yes please” from the blonde.

Sungmin passed Hyukjae on his way to the kitchen, giving the guy a not very subtle kick on the foot and a meaningful glance that said

‘It’s not over yet buddy’

Hyukjae sighed and leaned his head back on the backrest and Donghae scooted closer, curling his arm around him, wide concerned eyes, the black liner making them look just oh damn delicious and then he leaned close, Hyukjae shut his eyes in anticipation

“Tired?”

Was instead the question breathed out to Hyukjae and the guy opened his eyes slightly dissapointed “ Naah it’s just..it’s hard to explain to Hyung you know, about us, the ‘how’ part, he’ll think I’ve entirely lost it and you’re a fake and while I end up at asylum you  will probably end up in jail for impersonating a hawty I MEAN you…as in you the actor Donghae”

 

“Sssh babe, you’re rambling again” Donghae effectively hushed him with a husky chuckle and Hyukjae resorted to just staring at him. “I’ll handle it”

 

Hyukjae had actually expected it all to be a dream. Earlier that day he had passed out after he felt Donghae’s lips on his, it was likely he had dreamt it all. However he saw the same concerned face hovering over his, the close proximity rendering him speechless for a long time while Donghae fervently begged Hyukjae to say something since the blonde was scared he said or did something wrong.

Well if Hyukjae passing out was not a hint enough, Donghae surely done something but Hyukjae had liked it. Having still been dazed Hyukjae had frowned up at the face, from blurry to clear he finally realized just who was staring down at him and he nearly yelped but Donghae was quick to place a finger on Hyujae’s lip, coaxing him to relax and “it’s only me” while Hyukjae was trying to make him realize what a huge deal it was and that “it’s not jus ONLY YOU that it was LEE FREAKING DONGHAE”

It had been an eventful morning, soon after Hyukjae had been supplied a soothing cup of hot coffee he and Donghae had talked and talked, Hyukjae still jumpy but coherent enough as to convey his feelings and it seemed with every word Donghae was falling in love with him more and more. Donghae then choose to tell him that while Hyukjae was unconscious a certain Sungmin had called and Donghae had attended the call, very sweetly telling Sungmin just who he was and on the other side Sungmin was shocked to a great extent.

 

Having been the closest to hyukjae he knew his obsession with Lee Donghae but hearing a calm Donghae politely informing Sungmin Hyukjae had passed out after he had kissed him “but don’t worry Hyung-nim I am taking good care of him” and Sungmin wanted to know exactly what was Donghae suggesting with those words but more importantly how was THE LEE DONGHAE in Hyukjae’s apartment and wanting to rush to Hyukjae’s apartment but Donghae had insisted he would personally bring him over to Sungmin’s place after he woke up.

 

So Hyukjae was more than just panicked about the whole inquiry session Sungmin would do. Now while sitting in Sungmin’s living room with the TV but no one paying attention to it Hyukjae was trying to convince Sungmin that yes he heard exactly what he thinks Donghae told him.

“It’s not that impossible you know? It’s not a impossible probability but a possible probability” Donghae smiled and Sungmin made a face.

“I mean come on Hyung just please believe this, believe me?!” Hyukjae was desperate to cool his Hyung down who was being oh so skeptical about this whole situation.

That’s till something else happened, something only Sungmin was not expecting at all. His favorite music show came on “Immortal Song Season 2” in which his favorite singer Cho Kyuhyun was going to sing for the win.

When the three found out Cho Kyuhyun was actually singing and looking too much at the camera, the lights around him dimmed, the cheers from crowd faded and Kyuhyun paused his singing, a small smile crawling over his lips as he slowly walked out through the screen.

 

Hyukjae was left pointing an astonished finger at Kyuhyun, jaw dropped open while Donghae was laughing and cooing at how adorable Hyukjae was looking at that moment and Sungmin was left alone to yell on top of his lungs about “NO THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN OH MY FLYING FUDGE CAKES HYUKJAE LOOK! HE BLOODY WALKED OUT THE SCREEN” and proceeded to grab a smirking Kyuhyun’s collar to stare longing and more closely at him.

 

After Sungmin was effectively convinced that yes people can just walk out your screens Hyukjae and Donghae had a rather peaceful and strong relationship going on, well as peaceful as someone as popular as Donghae could live. The many fan girls would sob and scream over him but the blonde actor had his eyes for the one and only Hyukjae and even though it felt someone had cast a spell over Donghae for him to be so much in love with Hyukjae and having moved in with Donghae Hyukjae was living a life he thoguht he would never know but Hyukjae knew in his heart now

 

This was as real as real gets.