Life Afterwards.

Too Many Worlds (Sequel)

 

“Don’t peek!” He slaps your hand away as you tries to lift the blindfold he put on your eyes.

“Why, you’re taking so much time!” You grumbles irritatedly.

“Just wait okay we’re here already,”

The car halts to a stop and Jongdae takes your hand, guiding you out the car.

“Now hold the key,” He says, placing the key into your hand.

Slowly, he keeps his hand on yours and guides it to something, until the key matches its lock, and you turn it, grinning excitedly as it clicks.

“So,” You feel the blindfold around your head untie and it drops as you open your eyes.  “Welcome to our home,”

Jongdae opens the door for you and you’re faced with a simple house, not too big and not too small, styled to your perfect liking, with pictures of you and Jongdae hung around the walls.

Squealing, you run around the house to check out the kitchen, the living room, the dining table, and everything else you can find. 

“What else, what else,” You jump around, finally mounting the stairs with Jongdae trailing behind you. 

The upper floor is as beautiful as the lower, with carpeted floor, until you come to the last room.

“This is our room,” Jongdae says, taking you into the room.

You look around in wonder, smiling at the pictures, tracing your fingers upon the drawers and the closet doors and you turn around to notice the bed for two.

“We’re going to live here from now,” He hugs you from behind, resting his chin on your shoulder.

“Mm,” You smile, putting your hand on his and resting your head on his.

5 YEARS LATER

“Junghoo, we’re going to come and see Eunji, dear,” You shout aloud.

“Yes, Junghoo, maybe you can go on your own so your mom and I can have our time alone,” Jongdae hugs you from behind and nuzzles your neck, sending the familiar tingle up your spine.

You elbow his stomach and laugh evilly, timing it right as your son comes trotting into the kitchen.  “Eunji?” He excitedly jumps, his handsome jaws framing the grin he has on his face.

“Yep, Woo Eunji,” You wink at him. 

“Yayy!!” He excitedly runs out the kitchen again, leaving the two of you with your laughs.

“Dress him up, jagiya, and I’ll be done when you are,” You nod at Junghoo’s direction.

“Mm,” Jongdae pecks you on the cheek before walking away to do what he’s told.

You finish the lunch box menu for six people and pack them up tidily, walking out of the house to put it into the car.

You see Jongdae walk out with Jungho in his arms and Jongdae sets the child on the back seat, closing the door after he does.

“Let’s go, then,” You grin at him.

“Hey,” He walks around the car and puts his arm around your neck.  “Apron,” He pulls the strap off and takes the blue apron off of your body, and (with purpose) slipping the strap of your dress down your shoulder.

“Hey!!” You slap his arm and he laughs aloud as you fix your dress.

“Just kidding,” He throws the apron into the house and enters the car as the two of you drives away towards your destinations.

***

“Noona, hyung, we’re here!” Junghoo shouts over the intercom of the house you’re facing.

You hear the door click and grin at the couple appearing in front of your eyes.

“Agasshi! Chen! How have you been!”

You come into Eun’s arms and Jongdae shakes Jihoo’s, the two inviting you into their simple house.

Jihoo had worked on the house for two years before asking for Eun’s hand, and their daughter, Woo Eunji, was born and is now 2 years old.  Eunji stands for their names; Eun and Jihoo together.

“Junghoo, you want to see Eunji?” Eun opens Eunji’s room to Junghoo and laughs as he jumps inside, climbing on the bed to rest beside the sleeping Eunji. 

“Ssh, Eunji sleeping,” He puts a finger to his mouth and shoos Eun away, successfully gaining some alone time with her.

Eunbok still went along, so does the Park and Noeseong company.  The two is combined through your wedding and has become one of the top companies, no longer only in Korea but the world.  Your partnership with Samsung grows beautifully along with Eunbok, ensuring success for the business’ future.

Yoojoon and Kyoungmi? The two are so in love.  Yoojoon had become a doctor and Kyoungmi a dancer.  Not exactly two professions that would come together, but, hey, they did. 

“Getting married and having kids soon, I suppose,” You pat their heads as they shared a grin among each other. 

“Still saving up, unnie,” Kyoungmi smiles.  “My parents approve of the relationship already, so it’s no worry,”

“And my parents are totally in love with this kid so,” Yoojoon continues, shrugging smugly.

“Eish, this kid,” Jihoo kneads Yoojoon’s head with his knuckle, evoking laughter from the team, just like old times.

Hyosung, still a powerful businesswoman.  But she’s been showing signs of crushing on someone, lately.

“Just some guy I met at a meeting,” She flaps her hand dismissively but you can see the twinkle she has in her eyes. 

Woonha, successfully chasing his dream as a worldwide photographer.

“Dear, dear sajangnim! I’m going to bring back a dress from Paris and please, please, please, wear it for me!” He would call and gush.

Lay? Was still in love with you but you know that he’s letting go.  Somebody else can make him smile, wider and brighter than you could.

“Ooh, pretty,” You wave his phone in front of his face one day. 

He quickly snatches it away. 

“Girlfriend?”

“Yeah,” He smiles as he looks into his own wallpaper. 

You like to sneak out for some coffee with the guy, sometimes even without Jongdae’s permission.  Always the jealous husband.

Luhan is still the handsome-slash-pretty model getting paid for his own pictures.  Very successful and trailing behind Woonha.

Rin and Baekhyun got married too and had two kids already, Yuna and Daehyun, beautiful and handsome twins.

Kris is dating someone named Victoria, or Song Qian, which, Jongdae said, was the daughter of the owner of the restaurant chain you used to eat in with Kris.  The two are very alike in their charisma and you can clearly see that they have very, very good chemistry.

And so, that’s how things came along.  Happily, and hopefully, ever after.

Always; after the rain comes the sun, right?