Loving you

Loving you

 

“Hyung, why do you like Yubin nuna so much?”

Seunghyun glared at Jiyong.

“I don’t need to explain. Besides, you don’t ask people why they love their loved ones. I love her because I love her.”

“Oh, so we’re talking about love now huh?”

Seunghyun did not answer.

“You still like Yubin even if she was involved in several scandals before?”

Seunghyun knew where the conversation is going. Jiyong would always pester him with questions about Yubin whenever they were alone in the apartment.

“You don’t know anything, Jiyong.” The door bell rang and Seunghyun stood up to open the door. “And yes, I love her despite the several scandals.”

“You don’t know anything too, hyung,” Jiyong shouted as he made his way to his room before Seunghyun could open the door.

Seunghyun reached the door and saw Yubin waving endlessly at the intercom. He quickly opened the door to greet her.

“Yubin-nyong, I missed you,” Seunghyun said and hugged her tightly. Yubin hugged him back but before she could say anything, Seunghyun immediately let go of her body, eyes frozen to the person behind Yubin.

Seunghyun was surprised. He didn’t know his mom would be visiting BigBang’s apartment that day. His mother doesn’t know about Yubin too.

“Mom…why didn’t you tell me you were coming over?” Seunghyun asked out of surprise and worry. He looked at Yubin and she has a worried expression.

“I saw Yubin in the carpark earlier and I thought she lived here as well. I didn’t know that you two were dating each other,” Seunghyun’s mother didn’t seem surprised and from the tone of her voice, she wasn’t happy with what was going on either.

Yubin didn’t know what to do but she didn’t forget to greet Seunghyun’s mother. “Good morning, Mrs. Choi. I’m Kim Yubin,” and she bowed as a sign of respect.

After the greetings, Yubin and Mrs. Choi sat down at the sofa while Seunghyun went to the living room to get them cold drinks. Once he set the drinks on the small coffee table, he sat beside Yubin.

“You didn’t tell me you were seeing someone.” The question was directed at Seunghyun who quickly cleared his throat.

“I’m sorry. We have been going out for 6 months but we have known each other for 2 years already,” Seunghyun said with a tinge of nervousness on his voice. Yubin was nervous as well and kept her head bowed.

Seunghyun’s mother took a sip of the lemonade his son had prepared and asked, “Do the other members and the companies know about your relationship?”

“Only the members of BigBang and Wonder Girls know that we are in a relationship. We do not want to tell our respective companies yet,” Seunghyun quickly answered. He does not want Yubin to answer because his mother will only ask more questions about Yubin.

“Do you think that’s good? Anyway, I have to go. Here are the foods I brought for you and the other members,” Mrs. Choi said plainly. She placed the paper bags on the coffee table and made her way to the door.

“Please be safe on your way home,” Yubin and Seunghyun both said and quickly bowed their heads. When Seunghyun’s mother was gone, he looked at Yubin. She doesn’t look sad, angry, or scared but she doesn’t look happy.

Seunghyun put both of his hands on her shoulder and asked her to sit down. He took the glass of lemonade and gave it to Yubin. She took the glass from his hands and gulped all of the contents without pausing. She placed the glass back on the coffee table and covered her face with her hands.

The BigBang and Wonder Girls members are allowed to go on dates or engage in relationships as long as they don’t get into scandals. When Seunghyun and Yubin started going out, they decided not to tell their parents and their agencies yet. The members know that they were going out and Yubin’s side was okay with it. Sunye, Yeeun, Sohee, and Lim even think that the relationship is good for Yubin. However, the BigBang members didn’t like Yubin enough. They said Yubin was involved in too many scandals and dating her will only lead into trouble. Jiyong even said Yubin is an easy-to-get woman. There was once a time when Seunghyun overheard the other members arguing whether Seunghyun will be able to get into her pants on the first week of their relationship. Of course, Seunghyun got mad but he can’t do anything. He doesn’t want to cause arguments and he can’t break his promise to her.

 

“This is my fault, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for all of these to happen and I’m really really sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you either. Don’t worry, I will explain our relationship to my parents as soon as possible,” Seunghyun assured Yubin but she remained silent.

At that moment, Yubin looked so fragile so Seunghyun tried comforting her and said, “Yubin-ah, my mom’s really like that to all the girls I have introduced to her. Don’t worry, she’ll like you afterwards. There’s nothing to not like about you.”

When Yubin didn’t respond, Seunghyun asked her to speak up. It was really worrying him because he knew she was hurt.

“It’s going to be fine. Our agencies, parents, and friends will appreciate our relationship. I will not let anything bad happen to us,” Seunghyun promised. Still covering her face with her hands, Yubin managed to say, “I just don’t know what to feel…”

Seunghyun hugged Yubin tight and that’s when she started crying on his chest. Almost everyone who knew about their relationship had disapproved of it and rejected Yubin. She was involved in many scandals before they started dating. The scandals were about Yubin coming out of an all-boys apartment, chatting with a CEO from another agency, getting drunk and smoking cigarette in a club while grinding with an unknown guy.

“I don’t care about what people think or say. I love you,” and Seunghyun hugged Yubin tighter.

“I love you more-more. No pun intended,” Yubin looked up and answered back. Seunghyun chuckled at her response and gave a peck on her lips.

“Stop crying. You don’t look pretty when you cry,” Seunghyun asked as he wiped her tears.

Yubin pouted and wiped her own tears using the back of her hands.

“Let’s cook these,” Seunghyun said with one hand holding the grocery bag and the other holding Yubin’s hand. “Do you want to stay here until tomorrow morning?”

Yubin nodded and said, “But no dirty thoughts, okay?”

“Yes, Ms. Kim,” and both of them went to the kitchen to prepare food for dinner.