Ending The Day With a Smile

My New Life

-While walking back to ji-min's house-

 



Ji-min : *whispers* Doojoon.. Is it true that you like... me?
DJ : uhmmmm... uuuhhh... yes I do... I just don't have anything to make you proud of me when we just debuted and we met.. I really liked you since you came here 3 years ago..
Ji-min : really?? I actually like you too... But I thinked that who am I to be a gf of a global idol... many girls are dying to be with you..
DJ : does it matter? All I want is our relationship to be secret but simple.. Even though I don't want anyone to know.. But if I really love someone.. I'll make her safe and the same time feel how much I love her.
Ji-min : you really improved.. haha :')
DJ : at least my training in acting finally paid of right? so... would you be my gf? I could still wait for your answer.. It's been a long time.. It's normal for me to be like this again..
Ji-mim : *nervous* uhhmmm... I'll answer that tomorrow.. I still need to talk to Jae-ha.. would it be ok if I tell her?
DJ : ofcourse.. She's your bff right? oh wait.. until what day or month will you be staying here?
Ji-min : me and eomma talked about this already.. since I already graduated from collage, we can now live her..
DJ : really?! wow! I mean.. How about Jae-ha?
Ji-min : her eomma said it's ok too.. as long as we're together.. ( I hope
DJ : that's great! I mean.. I hope you can stay here longer... *blushes*

YS : Hey... Are these two confessing to each other while we are not talking to them?

DW : hyung, I think they are..

*the rest of the beast members are chuckling while looking at them*

 


Jae-ha : hey Ji-min... Better tell me what's happening to both of you later ok? xD
Ji-min : aisshh... I know... Is there even a single secret I didn't tell you?
Jae-ha : well.. none.. xD
Ji-min : good.. let's go now inside the house..

Ji-min & Jae-ha : Annyeong ^^

BEAST : annyeong :)

 

 

-  AT JI-MIN'S HOUSE -

 

Jae-ha : I knew it!! are you now dating??

Ji-min : WHAT?! NO! I mean.. not yet.. hahaha

Jae-ha : Did he asked you awhile ago??

Ji-min : Yep, I wanted to say yes already.. but you’re all there..

Jae-ha : Aishhh!! I so envy you two!!

Ji-min : hahaha! Don’t worry, I bet one day Yoseob will ask you too.. xD

Jae-ha : I HOPE SO.. hahaha

Ji-min : hahaha, let’s go sleep now.. I’m tired..

Jae-ha : nae.. good night :)

Ji-min : you too :)

 

 

THE DAY ENDED WITH A QUESTION.. WILL IT BE A NEW LOVELIFE FOR DOOJOON AND JI-MIN? OR THEY WILL JUST STAY AS FRIENDS??