Day 1

A Labyrinthine Love La Chanson

 

( and now Hana who has become Yoona is going to fly of to LA to meet her umma while Yoona who has changed to Hana is going to fly of to NYC to meet her father. The both of them thought that everything was going to be fine and all four of them were going to be forever happy after their plan works out. But the heavens up there had another plan for this two sisters. The real problems will start NOW .... )

< AT NYC > 

( Yoona alighted the flight and made her way to collect her luggage. She felt as if humongous butterflies were flying inside her stomach. Hana's clothes were making them worser. Yoona wasn't the type of person who dresses up as boldly as Hana and this outfit she was wearing was uncomfortable for her. She too in a deep breath as she slowly rolled her luggage making her way to the arrival hall. Yoona scanned the place once before having eye contact with Hana's, her father. He looked as charming as he had been in the picture which had been taken years ago. He hadn't change even for a bit, of course he had earned a few strains of white hair that he had smartly dyed and un-obvious wrinkles but his bright smile blocked all of those defects )

50.jpg ( Yoona and Hana's father : Im Min Jong ) 

YOONA : ( she didn't expect her father look this youthful , who would have even thought that he was turning 42 ) appa ~ ( her eyes started to tear as she ran her fastest to her father ) 

MIN JONG : ( he smiled brightly at ' Hana ' and held his arms wide open for his dear daughter ) 

YOONA : ( she ran straight into her father's welcoming hands and hugged him as tight as she could. She missed him so much that she couldn't stop crying. She had been waiting for this moment for almost all her life )

MIN JONG : welcome back pumpkin ~ ( he said softly before breaking the hug to find ' Hana " crying ) why are you crying Hana-ya !

YOONA : ( she wiped of her tears and smiled brightly ) I...i ju..just ... I missed you too much ! ( she confessed ) it's been a long time ~ ( she said softly under her breathe ) 

MIN JONG : me too ... ( he said before leading his daughter to their car and then finally home ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< AT LA > 

( Hana was fetched from the airport by their chauffer ) 

HANA : ( she looked at Yoona's elegant watch that was now decorating her hands ) ... i hope everything goes well ~ ( she closed her eyes and prayed to god as the car came to a halt )

( Hana, she opened her eyes and saw the white house that Yoona had shown her, The house was beautiful as lights brightened up the house. It was already late night by the time Hana reached LA ) 

HANA : ( she got down the car carefully and slowly took jerky steps into the house ) i can do this ! ( she said to herself and huffed out before turning the brass coloured door knob and making her way inside the house itself ) hello ~ ( she called out quietly as the atmosphere was really quiet unlike how it usually was in her father's house ) 

( Hana ventured the house trying to find her mother that she was dying to see. Just then she heard something coming from the kitchen. Hana cautiously made her way to the kitchen where she saw her Mother holding a small cake that had a small candle stuck on to it. Hana's eyes turned from the cake straight to her mother's sweet, youthful face. And without knowing Hana started to cry while smiling happily ) 

 

2012112700554_0.jpg  ( Hana and Yoona's Mother Im/Park Joo Mi ) 

 

JOO MI : ( she walked towards her crying daughter with the cake still in her hands ) Make a wish and blow it honey ~ 

HANA's thoughts : God..please make my parents get back together ! Please ! 

HANA : ( She blew the single lilted candle and wiped the tears of her eyes, she wanted to have a clear view of her mother ) 

JOO MI : ( she placed the cake on the table before hugging ' Yoona ' ) I missed you so much... 

HANA : ( she didn't hesitate to hug back as she finally got to understand what does a mother's welcoming hands really felt like ) I missed you too umma ~ ( she said while hiccupping a little ) 

JOO MI : ( she broke the hug and took a look at ' Yoona ' trying to study her really well ) You have changed a lot ! ( she said chuckling to herself ) 

HANA : ( she smiled ) I got my hair cut and ( she showed her mother her double pierced ear ) do you like it ? ( she asked hopefully ) 

JOO MI : like it ! ( she exclaimed ) I love it ... maybe i should go get a piercing too ! ( she joked ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< 3 days Later >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< AT NYC >

( Yoona had spent the whole 3 days with her very cool dad who owned his own business in NYC. Her dear father had brought her shopping at NYC and bought her a lots of things. She had a great weekend with her father but now it was time for her to go back to school. Yoona knew that this was going to be the hardest thing she was going to have to manage in this trip ) 

YOONA : ( she was carrying her bag and quietly walking her way in the campus when suddenly she heard someone shouting out Hana's name and the next second ) 

JONGHYUN : HANA !!!! ( he exclaimed happily before running towards Yoona and carrying her, twirling her for a bit before settling her down to her feets ) I missed you so much !! ( he said while smiling at ' Hana's ' shocked face ) 

YOONA : ( she knew that she was supposed to be REALLY close and not awkward with Jonghyun but this ! She didn't know how to react to such situations ) ah ! m..me too ~ ( she said softly as she started stammering in shock )

JONGHYUN : ( his smile fell into a small frown ) Are you okay Han ... 

YOONA : ( she gulped a little, she really didn't want to be exposed on the first day itself ) I'm fine o..oppa ~ kaja ! ( she said trying to be a little more confident ) 

JONGHYUN : ( he nodded before walking behind Hana(?) quietly ) 

( Yoona knew she still had to manage Jessica and Luhan... But her first meeting with Jonghyun has not been that good. Yoona and Jonghyun walked to the locker. Jonghyun was trying to start a small talk with the akward Hana. Just then Jessica and Luhan made their way to the scene ) '

JESSICA : Hana !!! ( she said while hugging Yoona, who was trying to act less awkward ) I was dying out of boredom without you here ! 

LUHAN : ( he was smiling at ' Hana ' but soon frowned as he noticed that ' Hana ' hadn't made any movements to greet him ) Hana ?~ ( he called out to Yoona ) 

YOONA : huh ? ( she said before turning her gaze to a new guy... and that very moment her heart skipped a beat. This guy in front of him was amazingly handsome.. it wasn't as if Jonghyun wasn't handsome. She had to admit that Jonghyun was one extremely y looking guy but this guy was different ) ... 

LUHAN : ( he looked at ' Hana ' unsurely before waving his hands in front of Yoona's face ) Han !! are you there ? 

YOONA : ( she blinked a few times before realising that the guy was Luhan ) Hello oppa ~

LUHAN : ( he looked at Yoona as if she was weird before stretching his hands out to the side ) what !? no hug ? ( he said calmly ) 

YOONA : ( her heartbeat was raising higher than it already was, she was sure that it was loud enough t to let Luhan hear it ) ... 

( Yoona she hesitantly went closer to Luhan and gave him a casual hug.. but that too was really awkward ) 

LUHAN : welcome back little choding ! we all missed you !

YOONA : ( she just smiled, Hana didn't tell her how she would react to such things ) .... 

JESSICA : ( She sensed the awkwardness and started talking to ' Hana ' as she hooked her arms around Yoona's before walking ahead of the boys ) So tell me about the trip ... did you meet any cute guys ? 

( Luhan and Jonghyun were not far behind the girls as they looked at each other in confusion ) 

LUHAN : Is Hana fine ? ~ ( he whispered to Jonghyun )

JONGHYUN : i don't know dude ! she's acting very awkwardly in fornt of us ~ ( he said before sulking ) 

LUHAN : let's just give her some time to settle down ~

JONGHYUN : ( he was really hurt. Hana had grew up with him, they had went through a lots together and there was not even a second of awkwardness between them but now she was all awkward with him. He had already missed Hana during her absence and now he had to wait for her to settle down ) whatever ~ ( he said bitterly )

( By break time ... Yoona was already kind of close with Sica. She had to admit that Jessica was really a friendly person. Yoona noticed that Jonghyun was a little moody. Luhan was reading his book while munching on his bread and sipping his Americano. He kept giving quick glances to the new ' Hana " who seems very off. The usual Hana would have probably already flooded them with all the talking, she would have probably told them all about everything that happened in Seoul, however now she was just answering Jessica's questions with a few word answer ) 

YOONA : ( she knew that Hana's friends were already realising that something is wrong with her ) ... 

( Yoona couldn't help but to steal small glances of Luhan. Her heart was fluttering as she saw Luhan being so comfortable with Hana. Yoona wondered how could Hana have been this close with him but not crushing on him even for the slightest. Yoona was already starting to fall for this pretty boy in front of her ) 

LUHAN : ( he sensed ' Hana ' staring at him ) Is something wrong Hana ? ( he asked casually still looking at his book ) 

YOONA : ( she flushed red and lowered her head shyly ) no..nothing ..oppa ~ 

YOONA's thoughts : this is going to be tough ! Aish why does he have to be this handsome ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< AT LA > 

( Hana was managing it better than Yoona. She was able to handle Onew well. The first day of her lecture had ended and she decided to have lunch with Onew at KFC when )

ONEW : You look different Yoong ~ ( he said while biting onto the chicken ) 

HANA : ( she just smiled ) I’m prettier now right ?! 

ONEW : yes of course... 

HANA : haha ( she laughed before writing in her diary but ) 

ONEW : ( he looked at ' Yoona ' for a moment before frowning ) Yoona ! how come you're using your left hand !?

( Onew knew that Yoona was right handed while now  she was using her left hand ) 

HANA : ( she gasped a little and immediately took her pen in her other hand ) i..i  was trying to write with my left hand ! just practicing ( she lied to Onew who didn't seem to be so convinced ) 

ONEW : o..okay ? ( he said unsurely before eyeing ' Yoona ' a little ) 

( Hana was ambidextrous, she could write with both her right and left hand but mostly her left. She had been writing in her left hand for a long time now and she was going to have to change that in order to not get caught by Onew who was a sharp as an eagle. Hana and Onew had their lunch and decided to go head back home together. )

ONEW : so did you make any friend's ?! ( he asked curiously ) 

HANA : ( she smiled brightly and nodded ) I met Hyoyoen, Sunny , GD , Jaejoong .. they were all really cool people and the teachers were really nice and i won a lots of competitions and. ... ( she kept going on and on ) 

ONEW : ( he looked at ' Yoona ' and was rather amused. Yoona wasn't someone who talks so fast or someone who tries to convey so many things in one go ) .... T_T 

HANA : ( she was oblivious of Onew's facial expression and she kept going on until ) That was all about it ~ ( she said softly trying to catch her breathe a little ) 

ONEW : ( he did a single chuckle at ' Yoona ' cute explosion before shaking his head ) You sure have changed Yoong ~ ( he said before patting ' Yoona's ' head ) 

HANA : I have not ch- ( she hadn't even finish her sentence when a tall figure came crushing down on her ) 

( Hana's books flew all over the place as a wall of muscles crushed down on her. Who do you think it was ? yes of course it was Choi Minho ) 

ONEW : Not again ! ( he rolled his eyes and was about to help ' Yoona ' up when ... ) 

MINHO : ( he didn't even give a single look at his victim as he stood up and brushed his pants ) Sorry babe ! ( he was about to take of again but ) 

( Minho realised that something had held his left leg down preventing him from running away. He looked down at his leg and saw a pair of beautiful blue nail-polished hands were wrapped around the lower part of his leg. He looked at the owner of the pair of hands and scowled at her ) 

MINHO : What the ! Hey babe let go of me ! 

HANA : ( she stood up but managed to grap Minho's arms preventing him from going anywhere ) Aish !!! ( she said as she looked at all the books that were scattered on the floor ) Where do you think you're going ! You better pick up all this books before you go !!!! ( she screamed at Minho, who was looking at her unbelivably ) 

MINHO : ( his face contorted from Anger to confusion to curiosity ) You're Korean ? ( he asked randomly ) 

HANA : ( she shot daggers towards Minho ) That's none of your business ! ( she retorted back ) 

MINHO : ( he scoffed sarcastically ) Yah ! Let go of me. ... i really need to go, I am a busy person you know ! ( he said while giving Hana the gangster look, challenging her ) 

HANA : do i look like i care ?! Just pick up the books and apologize to me !!! 

MINHO : ( he heard the footsteps of the goons that were chasing him and panicked a little ) Okay ... ( he said in negotiating tone ) If you let go of me now, we might be able to catch-up with this ... later ~ Alone ... Just you and Me ( he said in a flirty husky tone.. this tone always made the girls fall for him and he was confident that it would work on Hana too ) 

HANA : I don't have time for you and your nonsense ... so can you just pick up the books and apologise mister ! ( apparently Minho's Husky voice didn't work on Hana.. she was one tough cookie ) 

( Just then the group of goons made their way to the corridor snickering to themselves. There was about 6 of them ) 

ONEW : ( he was generally worried for ' Yoona ' but he couldn't do anything now ) 

HANA : ( she stared at the goons in front of her and she was taken aback by their monster like muscles and face ) yah ... are they your chingus or something ~ ( she whispered to Minho... she was still looking at the gang in front of the both them, still holding onto Minho ) 

MINHO : ( he gulped down his saliva ) Aniya ... That guy's girlfriend cheated on him because of me ~ ( he whispered back feeling really comfortable with the girl beside him ) 

GUY : AIDEN ! you're dead today ! 

MINHO : ( he gulped again trying to think of a way to escape when ) 

HANA : ( she then realised that her arms were wrapped around Minho's waist really tightly and that she was only a few inches away from him. Hana immediately retreated her arms from Minho's waist but ) 

MINHO : ( he realised that Hana was almost hugging him and smirked, he felt her retreating her arms when he got a brilliant but cheeky idea ) ... ( Minho grabbed Hana's retreating arms and pulled her in front of him giving her a back hug ) See ? ( he signalled the goons ) She's my girl ! Your girlfriend misunderstood the friendship i had for her ~ ( he tried explaining ) 

GUY : ( he raised one of his thick eye brows ) i don't believe you ! 

MINHO : you don't ? ( he questioned before turning to Hana and winking ) 

HANA : what are you doing ( she tried to get out of Minho's arms but out of the blue ) 

( Minho winked at Hana before carefully but quickly framing the sides of Hana's small face and crushing his hot lips on hers. Minho was kissing Hana in the middle of the corridor. MInho was hana's lower lips. Hana started to protest and hit his back. MInho immediately un- his lips out of Hana's as he started getting this weird feeling from the pits of his stomach. It was a weird sensation that Minho had never gotten before ) 

MINHO : ( his mouth felt weird as it became a little swallone but still a little wet because of ... you know what !!, Minho forced himself to snap out of the confusion ) See ?! ( he said unsurely, he couldn't concentrate on anything else at the momment ) Now do you belive me ?

GUY : ( he nodded before turning back to his goony(?) friends and walking off )

HANA : ( she wiped her swollen red lips with the back of her hand before )

( Hana raised her hand and slapped Minho's right cheek. Everyone who was witnessing it was shocked. This wasn't a familiar sight around here )

HANA : Eat that !!! You stupid byuntae !!!!    

MINHO : ( his face turned to the left upon getting the impact. ) ... ( he was in a shock for a moment before be turned his gaze back to Hana and giving her a cocky smile ) so cute ~ ( he said while scratching his red right cheek a little ) It seems that i have gotten a rare one here ... I'm going to have to keep my eyes on you sweety ! ( he said it almost threatening Hana ) 

HANA : ( she glared at Minho and picked up her books and grabbed onew by his arm ) kaja let's go oppa ! I cannot stand to look at his face ! ( she said bitterly before dragging Onew along with her ) 

MINHO : ( he looked at Hana's back view as she was angrily walking away from him ) Don't go around shaking that pretty little of yours sweetheart ! ( he shouted through the corridor. Loud enough for Hana and everyone else to hear ) 

ONEW : ( he was about to go and punch Minho in the face but Hana had held him back )

HANA : ( she stopped in her tracks and turned to face Minho who was a little distance away from her and stuck her middle finger at him before walking away again ) 

MINHO :  i love you too ~ ( he said while laughing at the brave girl before walking away ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( One day in school and many things had happened already. )

1) The y  puppysarus pissed off

2) Yoona was having a MAJOR crush on Luhan

3) Luhan is starting to think that 'Hana' was weird

4) Onew was starting to find something odd about 'Yoona'

5) Hana was kissed by a playboy who had most probably 'marked her'

6)  Minho is starting to feel things that he doesn't want to 

( and this is all just the happenings of the first day. There are more days to come and there probably be more problems between this group of people. So was the Switch something that the girls had decided or was it something fate had decided to do to make the life of this twins more interesting and complicated ) 

Hey chingu(s) i hope you liked this chapter... i wrote this in a rush today so don't mind my mistakes k ? I'll update this if i get more subsribers and comments. bye bye chu ~ :D

 

A Labyrinthine Love La Chanson

... a complicated love song, for all the awesome people who are reading this fic  like YOU

specially for you by :

create.php?text=Minyoonlovely& data-cke-saved-name=La%20 name=La%20

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLEI_vDuBLejD8wHrHC73yoona-jpg.7983tumblr_lzhw8iyl1K1r97q6oo1_500.jpgexo-m_luhan_looks_good_in_glasses_teaser :D