Wishing Upon A Star

Wishing Upon A Star

theee next chpter ^^ (Authors note : orange is Kyu won green is Hyuuwon Blue is Leeshin)

The living room was silent still. And i feel like i can almost hear my own heartbeating. Hyuuwon just sat next to me like a lost little puppy. I already told him that it's no use to come and eat dinner wih people that you don't even know. 

And What's worse, Lee shin is home. I completely forgot that he lives in this house. So then,it adds more to the tense atmosphere. He sat still not saying anything while listening to his earphones and read his book. 

To be honest i am quite annoyed by his behaviour. He can't be more obvious in showing me that he doesn't want me here. But, i came here for Hyeong Jeong. Not him. 

"Kyu won eonni! Hyuuwon Hyung! Oppa!dinners ready! come on  in to the dining room and eat!"

"Oh... okay hyeong jeong! coming!" *looks t Lee shin with the will to tell him to come, but she couldn't*

*Looks at Kyu won who is looking at lee shin and instantly figured out what she wants to do*  "kyu won ssi, go on ahead"

"uh? um...."

" I'll tell him for you"

" Oh, thank you" *walks out of theliving room*

*turns around to Lee shin who is still wearing on his earphones*

*FLASH BACK*

Hyuuwon: hey.. Bo eun...was it?

Bo Eun: oh... hey new cast member!... um... what was your name again?

Hyuuwon: No Hyuuwon

Bo eun: o yeah! that was it! Hyuuwon ssi what's the matter? Do you have a hard time on understanding the script?

Hyuuwon: No... i was just wondering, if... you know anyone by the name of Lee shin.

Bo eun: Oh! you know shin ah?

Hyuwon: i've only heard of him.

Bo eun: Oh... then, what is it about Lee shin?

Hyuuwon: I was just wondering, as he close with Kyu won bfore?

Bo eun: *Looks at Hyuuwon with a deep stare* Why...do you want to know?

Hyuuwon: Just because

Bo eun: okay... well... they weren't only close. They went out before. But they broke up, just before Kyu won left for america.... *Bo eun starts to fade away and fash back ends*

So.... this is the infamous Lee shin huh? the lead vocalist and guitarist of a band called 'TheStupid' and Kyu wons' fomer boyfriend? huh... you've go to be kidding me. Kyu won has quite some taste in guys. I heard from some member of the cast that they both took their time before they actually got out. And they said that they were meant to be 'together forever'. Huh... talk about bull. Now look at them. Not even glancing at each other, and ignoring each others presence. They're a living proof that there are no such thing as soul mates. 

 "hey.... your sister just called us to eat!"

*Still meddles with his books without even looking up to Hyuuwon*

"Ya! do you want to eat?"

*Still not looking up*

"Ya!! can you hear me??!!"

*Still not looking up*

*Hyuuwon gets seriously pissed, then he walked up to Lee shin and pulled out one of his earphones and yelled at the top of his voice* "YAA!!!! How loud is your song???? Are you deaf??? can you not hear me????!!!"

*Lee shin then pushes Hyuuwon while got up i surprise* "Will you stop yelling? you're getting on my nerves!!!!'

"What the hell, so you can hear me"

"Loud and clear. Now will you please leave me alone?"

"You should at least answer back when someone called you. Where are your manners?"

"Says the person who screams at a strangers house'

"What?? ya! I was yelling because you kept on ignoring me!"

"I thought that you would be smart enough to figure out that i don't want to answer you. But i guess i need to be more blunt next time"

"What did you just-"

*Kyu won suddenly appears infront of Hyuuwon*

"Hyuuwon! Stop!"

*Pulls back his fist* "Kyu won ssi...."

*Lee shin flicks his tongue*

"Enough Hyuuwon. It's okay, let's go and eat first... and don't cause any trouble, please?"

*Looks at Kyu won the Lee shin, then at Kyu won again* "Fair enough" *Turns around and heads for the dining room*

*Kyu won turns to Lee shin* "Please don't too much. He's still new around here"

"What gives you the right to tell me how i should treat him?"

"ya... he has a tough history, just go easy on him"

"Who are you? his care taker?"

"why do you care?" *Stops herself from getting intimidated by him* "Just...come. Your mother and sister are waiting for you" *Turns around and goes to the dining room*

What the hell was that? why was she defending him? huh... she sure hasn't changed. Back then she would always defend her friends too. No matter how annoying her friends were in reality. In her understanding, her friend are always right i guess. And what's with her? why on earth she would bring another uninvited guest? does she have no manners? i mean... why...did she bring him here? despite knowing how my mother knew how we used to be? or... is she doing this on purpose?

"Ya! Leeshin! how long are you planning to keepon daydreaming? your dinner's going to get cold!"

"Coming!" *As Lee shin walked to the dining room, he dropped something awully familiar from his pocket, without realizing that he dropped it*

To be continued..................

(people with their own worries and thoughts on their mind, how will this dinner turn out? please anticipate the next chapter!)