Episode 1

Excuse me , but you are in wrong century!

 

Episode 1

 

The royal guards of the palace are running around and securing every spot. The head of the guards , Kim Jeong, reported to the King. 

" Chounaa (your highness) , they are starting to attack us again. You should find a safe place." Kim Jeong said.

" Yeah , I understand. but before I leave I want you to investigate , who's this invaders and where they come from." The king ordered

Jeong bow and said, " Yeah , Chounaa."

And the king leave his place and went to a safer hide out. while Jeong pull his sword and ready to fight.

 

 

 

After so much blood and brawl. Jeong called a meeting to his troops.

"Listen , we all know that everytime invaders could attack us but we are still clueless who are they. Chounaa had ordered us to find out and stop them." Jeong said. Jeong start picking among his troops who will join the investigation.

" I will investigate alone. I need to find out something. tomorrow we will meet up here. to report what have you get."

" Yes" everyone answered in unison with a bow.

 

---------------Present-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Everyone have been work hard. Congrats." Park Min Young shouted.

She put down her camera and walk to her computer to check the pictured they have taken on the photoshoot.

Her friend Se Ah approach her.

" Hey!" Se ah said.

Min Young didn't respond nor look back to her.

" Yah , Min young!." Se Ah shouted.

Min Young turned to look at her. Se Ah give her the cup of coffee she was holding. 

" Have you heard?" Se ah asked.

" Heard, what?" Min Young answered while leaning on her desk.

" The oh so famous and handsome KIM JAEJOONG , is missing!!." Se ah said.

" oh and then?"

" aren't you shock?"

"why should I , besides I can't remember his face." 

" Aish , Yah! you! PARK MIN YOUNG , how dare you to forget his face. He was freaking a god face." Se Ah exclaimed

" I can't remember the face of people I never work with , besides I heard he was a douche bag and arogant , so I think he bit deserves what was happening to him right now." Min Young defend herself.

" Okay okay , but one of this day I will bring his albums and pictures I have collected with."

" It's up to you."

Se Ah pouted. " aish you really!"

" don't you have any plans tonight? beside of bothering me about that ..... , argh what is his name again?"

" Yah !!! his name is KIM JAEJOONG . KIM JAEJOONG the awesome hand------"

Min Young cut her off. " Yeah okay I know now , and I know you will praise him blah blah blah."

Se Ah rolled her eyes.

Min Young is focused on editing the pictures she had taken.

"Do you have plans on dating someone? ha, Min Young?" Se Ah asked.

" Nope , besides I am too busy . Why you shouldn't help me on my work . I know you are just chillin out in your office."

" Yah!! , it's not like that." Se ah answered

" I mean earlier I saw Yoochun. and...." 

Min Young froze when she heard the name "Yoochun"

" Gottcha , See you still have feeling for him" Se Ah .

Min Young snap to the reality.

" No , I already forgot what we have in past , we are good friends now."

" AHA. okay if you say so." 

" I REALLY MEAN IT." Min Young pitch become high and frowned to Se Ah.

" that's what I said. relax . don't make it too obvious."

Min Young just looked away.