Two

You're All I Want This Christmas

You alternate on sipping your cup of hot chocolate and taping presents with wrapping paper. Myungsoo does his presents across the table from you. After all the presents were wrapped, you moved on to writing a message on the cards for each of the gifts while Myungsoo watches you and finishes up his hot chocolate. About 3 cards later, you had run out of things to write.

*Come on ~~~, think!* you tap your head with the pen. You exhaustedly put your head in your arms. *Stuff this...*

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asks.

You look up and sigh, "I don't know what to write in the cards." you frown. He leans on the table so he can see the blank card.

"Write something that would make them like their present." he hints. That gave you an idea.

'I hope you will love your present. Don't get tired of it too easily!' you wrote and showed it to Myungsoo. "Yah, how about this?"

He reads it and gives an affirmative gesture. "Good enough."

You place it in an envelope and attach it to a present, then move on to another one.

"Speaking of presents, what would you like for Christmas?" Myungsoo wondered, curious.

You thought about it. "Molla- I don't know. Maybe something memorable that I could treasure. A gift to remind me of this year." you replied. "What about you?"

"I want to give a special friend the perfect gift. If they're happy, then I will be happy." Myungsoo sweetly answered.

"That's sweet." you complimented, "You must really like this special friend."

"Yeah, I do."

"Who is it?"

He smirked "You'll find out."

"How? Come on, just tell me!"

"...Later."

"Okay. But you have to tell me arraseo?" you continue with your cards.

 

 

Later, you and Myungsoo set the presents down underneath the lit up, decorated Christmas tree in the middle of the wide hallway.

"Phew. I never thought I would get this much done." you turn to Myungsoo, "Kamsamnida. You've been a big help today, I'm so glad I met you."

He just smiled, speechless. Then, the oven alarm rang and you went to take the bakery out. "Hey Myungsoo, come see what I made!" you yell excitedly from the kitchen. Myungsoo walked over and saw a tray of sugary iced cupcakes with miniature ice cream cones and you beaming happily.

"They look delicious."

"I know. And it's the first one I've ever made successfully!" you do a small happy dance.

"Successfully?"

You grin cheesily at him. "What? My other attempts ." You choose a green frosted cupcake and take a bite. It tasted a bit too sweet, but otherwise it was just fine. You hold the plate out to Myungsoo. "Take one."

He awkwardly took a black frosted cupcake and ate it with a satisfied nod. "It's good."

"YES!" You hop over to a small coffee table and leave the plate there. "These will be for Rudolph,  my furry adorable chingu who will give me the best Christmas present! - Whatever it will be." you gloat. Myungsoo grins at your imagination.

You briefly check the time. "It's 9:40. We have around 20 minutes left before the guests start to arrive. Would you like to stay for the party or is it pretty late?" you ask Myungsoo.

"I'll stay ^^ I helped you with the preparations didn't I? So I'll have to come." he says.

You both walk to the living room when your phone rings. You glance at it before picking it up. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeong ~~~-sshi!" a girl's voice comes from the other line. It was your cousin.

"Cousin? How have you been? Are you on your way? Do you know where my house is?" you question her.

She sounded hesitant. "Um actually, I do know where your house is and everyone is here with me, but we're not coming to your house tonight."

"What? Wae?"

"Because it's snowed like 3 feet deep and the roads are blocked with snow- we can't get through until the snow melts. Right now, we're at Ajumma's house and staying there in the meantime. So that means we'll have to delay the party for another week. Is that ok with you?" your cousin asks worriedly.

You stare outside and notice that the snow has become really thick since the past two hours. It would be up to your waist if you went outside. "Yeah, it's all fine. I understand. So next week right?"

"As soon as all the snow melts. See you~" she hangs up. You put your phone away and turn to Myungsoo.

"What was that about?"

You flicked your wrist. "Nothing. Just that the party is moved to next week because the snow is too deep, so my cousin and everyone else can't come here."

He walks up to the glass and peers outside. "You're right. It's snowing really hard."

"You'll still come next week right? I want to introduce you to everyone."

"Of course I'll come." Myungsoo sits next to you on the couch. "Since we're not gonna be partying, what do you want to do now?" You shrug and turn the TV on.

"Let's watch a movie. You can choose."

He flips through the channels and settles it on 'The Night Before Christmas.' You agree that it was a good idea to watch the film, but within the next five minutes or so, your eyelids grow heavy and the next thing you know it, you're fast asleep.

 

 

When the movie had finished, Myungsoo hadn't noticed that you had already drifted off because he was too absorbed in watching the film so he was kind of surprised to find you snoring softly beside him, your head on his shoulder and hugging his arm. He leaned in closer to you and your hair. *She's so cute when she sleeps.* he slowly frees his hand from your grasp and fixes you in a more comfortable position to sleep in. He kneels down next to you and gazes at your sleeping face. "I want to give you the perfect present because you are a very special friend." he whispers to you, almost as if you could hear him, though you were deep in slumber. "But you make it hard for me because I don't know what you want..." He touches your face, wanting to kiss your soft, pink lips but then an idea formed in his mind. "Rudolph will deliever your present. The perfect present that you might like this Christmas."

 

 

You woke up, startled, to your phone calling to you with a new message. You yawn and sit up on the couch, opening the text.

'I got you a christmas present tonight- The best present that you could treasure as a memory of this year. PS: I ate your cupcakes :P and left a trail.  - Rudolph.'

"What?!" you scratch your head confused. "Rudolph?" you take your eyes off the phone and see that indeed there was a trail of powder with footprints on the carpet in front of you that led off into the hallway. "Reindeer footprints in powder?" you got up off the couch and followed the trail- wherever it would lead you. First it stopped in front of the coffee table. You find your plate that used to be full of treats empty and some crumbs were mixed in the trail that continued on. You kept going and going until you were in the hallway, standing in front of the Christmas tree where the powder disappeared. You notice that under the Christmas tree was a huge white present tied with a bow on top. "Rudolph actually came to MY house and gave me this giant present?!" you smile in surprise. "Wow..." The gift size was from the ground up to your chest, so you had to spread both of your arms to lift the top off. When you opened the present and peeked inside, Myungsoo popped out of the box arms open wide, wearing your scarf and his gloves with that big smile on his face.

"Merry Christmas! Hehe~ like your present?? Rudolph gave me that idea." he winked and jumped out.

"You're my present?!" you asked in amazement. "Well it was kind of obvious since you were gone so suddenly, and the footprints were nothing like Rudolph's."

He blushed in light embarrasment.

"But how did Rudolph know what I had wanted? I like this present very much." you hug Myungsoo. He laughs in relief and hugs you back.

"Because you asked him to give you something memorable that you could treasure to remind you of this year." he took the scarf off and put it around your neck.

"Thank Rudolph for answering my wish."

Myungsoo cupped your face with his hands. "I need to thank him too, for giving my special friend the perfect present. Since she's happy, I'm happy."

"I guess that you're all I want this Christmas." Your heart beat as Myungsoo pulled you in for a kiss.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*a/n: Please comment on how the story was ^^ I don't like silent readers...

Anyways, have a Happy New Year and 2013 hwaiting~