Making Soup

When you`re sick

 

 

To say you were sick was an understatement. Tissues scattered across you bedroom floor. Heat waves and cold waves hit you every other hour. Green tea that had been hot an hour ago was now cold and you sipped it before whimpering at the bitter taste, you had forgotten the honey again. I knock on your apartment door made you sigh with relief. Your Calvary had arrived.

 

You crawled out of bed and wrapped your blankets around you before heading towards the door. The knocks grew impatient and you smiled while muttering. "Hongki needs to take a chill pill.”

 

When you opened the door you were greeted by 5 handsome boys all of which you had meet when you were a photographer for one of their photo shoot. Now you and FT Island had become close friends and they often came over to hangout in your apartment.  Instantly you felt yourself being hugged by Minhwan, his black hair smelling faintly of apples.  You pushed him off gently before coughing causing the boys to grimace.

 

"Minari don't get to close to me kay? I'm sick after all." He chuckled before nodding his head.

 

"I'll stay away if you don't call me Minari."  You stuck your tongue out at him before pouting.

 

"Nope, it's too cute to past up."

 

The members pushed past me and headed further into my apartment. Jaejin found himself in the kitchen and Jonghun followed, while Minhwan went to the TV and Seunghyun joined him there.  Hongki was probably in the bathroom.

 

"We're gonna make some awesome soup!" Jaejin yelled yet it still managed to come out softly. You smiled, his voice was really only loud if he was angry. You hear Jonghun's chorus of "Yeah!" and "alright!"  before chuckling and going back to your bedroom.

 

As you closed the door to your bedroom you were shocked to see Hongki sitting on your bed. He smiled a bright grin when you noticed him.

 

"Hongki what are you doing? Shouldn't you be out there..." There was a large bang and you smelled smoke before the smoke detector went off.

 

"It's all right!" You heard Jonghun's voice before the rest of the members screams were heard.

"It's alive!!!!" You heard Minhwan say before more loud bangs and several shuffling footsteps sounds were heard.

 

"I thought you were in the bathroom, why are you in my room?" You said as you sniffled and headed towards your bed to lie down.

“Your room is probably the safest place since Jaejin and Jonghun are cooking. I guess I was right."

 

Hongki quickly got up from your bed and helped you get comfortable as he tucked you in. You yawned before you felt a pair of lips on your forehead.

 

"Hongki."

 

"Mmm."  You heard him murmur as you drifted off to dreamland.

 

"Make sure they don't burn the apartment complex down. And destroy whatever creature they are creating and get some Chinese food for you guys to eat."

 

You heard him laugh before he closed the door.

 

"YAH! WHAT IS THAT THING?!" You heard Hongki yell before more bangs.

 

"Quiet she’s sleeping!" You heard Seunghyun say and you smiled.  Two more bangs and a loud "RUN AWAY!" from Minhwan later you were asleep.

 

They had come over to make you less sick, which sure didn't happen. But the one thing they did do was make you entertained while being sick, even if it was at the expense of your kitchen.

 

 


 

My first Story!!! Sorry if it was weird and random but hey i`m weird so it all works out .. i want a cake like the one Hongki holding.. i wish (haha get it? it`s a single off their new album which is awesome!!) Or better yet if they could present me with the cake :P Hope you guys liked it if not i`ll be prepared to re write it!

 

Comment and subscribe :P (makes me feel like i`m on youtube ) (*^0^*)