Well, hello Ray

✉ Ⓒ - Ⓒ Ⓛ Ⓞ Ⓦ Ⓝ ' Ⓢ Ⓒ ⓗ ⓐ ⓣ ⓡ ⓞ ⓞ ⓜ ✉ (Discontinued/Long hiatus)

Kang Jun stares at the figure on Maru's bed with a blanket covering them for a while. He walks a bit closer but then just stays there.

"Maru?" No reply. "Yah, this isn't funny!"

The figure on the bed runs over to Kang Jun and captures him. The figure kicks the door close then drags him back to the bed.

"Ray?" Kang Jun asks once he sees the face of the imposter.

"Yes?"

"Where's Maru?" he asks, curiously, looking at the chat on the screen.

"Here." Ray points to the sleeping person onto his right.

"Why are you on his account in the chatroom?"

"It's fun."

"Why don't you just get one then?"

"Never."

Suddenly, a sound was heard coming from the laptop. The two member's attention were caught. 

 

B.Yu : Kang Jun! Did you find out who it was?

TheMaknae : You'll never know.

MainVocal_Jun : It's Ray, he's just being himself.

 

Ray looks over to Kang Jun to see him with his phone. He snatches the phone away from Kang Jun as he quickly types.

 

MainVocal_Jun : Ha, I lied. There's no one here but Maru.

TKTopKid : Something's off.

MainVocal_Jun : Nothing's off.

TKTopKid : Liar.

MainVocal_Jun : Am not.

TKTopKid : Are too.

B. Yu : Will you two stop.

TheMaknae : Yeah, hyungs, stop.

 

Ray and Kang Jun stopped looking at the phone to look at Maru on the right of the bed, on the laptop. "Maru, what are you doing?"

"The noise was bothering me!" Maru said, pouting.

"We're sorry," Kang Jun said as he glared slightly at Ray. "Right?" he says through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, very sorry. Good night, our little maknae." Ray says as he pats Maru's head and leaves the room with Kang Jun's phone in his hand.

"Yah! Give it back!" Kang Jun yells as he exits Maru's room and closes the door.

"These hyungs." Maru says before letting his face hit the pillow.

 


mail You got a message!

Hey guys, sorry for never updating. I'm just lazy. That's my only excuse. Haha, anyways, enjoy this short yet fun chapter!