Chapter VIII

She's a ma-ma-ma-ma-machine

Luhan smiled to himself when he saw that you reacted, deepening the kiss, his arms automatically wrapped around my waist. You didn''t know why, but being with him made it feel like you were with L.joe again, it hurt, it hurt so much, but it also felt so nice. To have someone care for you. Luhan decided to your bottom lip, bringing me back to reality. 

You snapped open your eyes, unlocking your lips with his, pushing him away. 

"Luhan, we can't ..."

"Why ___, I thought you liked it, you even kissed back."

"We just can't luhan!"

With that you ran off, you could tell that this was wrong, but you knew you couldn't fall into a trap again, as innocent as Luhan seemed, you couldn't fall for someone again. Not after what happened last time. 

"____, come back! Please!" Luhan ran after you, his shouts in the distance. 

You ran faster, you needed space to think things through. you really did, that was something that was extremely unexpected and you just...couldn't understand.  

After checking several times that Luhan was not behind you anymore, you went back to walking normally, trying to catch your breath again. 

You knew that after this, things between you and Luhan were going to be awkward, but you were going to have to sort that out after. As much as you  liked Luhan as a friend, you had only known each other for what, a few days? Going out after knowing each other for such a short time wasn't the best Idea. 

Deciding to just walk straight home, you took a detour in the route to get home faster. 

You couldn't stop thinking about how Luhan had kissed you, and how without even thinking kissed him back. 

God damnit! What the hell was I thinking?! This is exactly what happened last time, ugh. But then again I don't want to ruin the friendship between me and Luhan. 

Your thoughts kept wondering back and forth, when you finally decided to send Luhan a text. 

[Sent 7:10 PM] Luhan, I'm really sorry for running off like that, I'm just not ready for a relationship yet, I do like you, I really do. But i'm not sure if it's in the way you like me. I hope we can still be friends. 

You thought that it was best to just tell Luhan the truth, besides telling a lie would just make it so much worse. While thinking of what to say next, you felt your phone vibrate.

[Luhan; Received 7:12 PM] I understand ___, I just thought that you felt the same way as I did when you kissed back. We're still friends, I enjoy being friends with you (': 

You tapped your fingers around you're phone keypad, trying to think of a response. 

[Sent 7:15 PM] Thankyou so much for understanding Luhan, it's just certain things have happened in the past that I haven't been able to forget. I'll see you at school then!

[Luhan; Received 7:20 PM] It's fine, yup, see you (: 

After looking at the text recieved by Luhan for the last time, you stuffed your phone back in your pocket and walked through the entrance doors of your apartment. 

You went up the elevator, got to your level, opened the door to your home and walked straight to your bed. 

You lay down, covering yourself with the sheets, deciding to go straight to sleep. 

--

You woke up to the loud sound of your alarm, groaning while smashing your alarm clock to silence it. Ugh, what day is it ? You checked your phone, and to your luck it was a monday. Great, this is exactly what I need. 

Grumpily getting out of bed, you grabbed your school clothes and a towel and made your way to the bathroom. You set down your clothes, first brushing your teeth then undressing and getting into the shower. 

After your 15 minute shower, which you thought was too short but you couldn't take a longer shower because of school, and getting dressed. You made yourself a quick breakfast consisting of some of the left over Galbi (Korean grilled meat) and Oi Naengguk, actually you never really made anything, you just ate the leftover food in your fridge. 

Stuffing breakfast in your mouth, you grabbed your bag and made your way to school. 

You were already thinking about how to try to talk to Luhan, afterall, though he had said he wanted to be your friend, it didn't necassarily mean that it wouldn't be awkward. 

As you walked through all six of the boys waved at you That's strange, I'm not really close with anyone of them except Luhan, and sadly, Kris

You awkwardly waved back and started walking to your usual spot. 

"Hey ____!" 

You looked back to see who it was, and to your suprise it was Luhan. 

You smiled, and say Hey back while waving. 

Thank god he's okay, or else it would've been so awkward. 

--

Yes! Last period! Just hope that Kris doesn't annoy me today

You saw Kris enter the classroom a few minutes after the bell, and look at you and smirk. 

Rolling your eyes at him, you looked away and started back down at the work you were yet to complete that was supposed to be homework. 

You could see Kris sit down from the corner of your eye, and you could also see that he was silently laughing at your misfortune of not finishing homework. 

"Hey ____, you didn't finish your homework?" 

"Can't you see?"

Kris was going to say something except he decided to shut up for the time being, you thought it was because he had nothing to say, but you were wrong, the teacher was now standing right infront of you, glaring at you because you had failed to do your homework. 

You smirked at Kris, but realised that he was looking somewhere else, following his gaze, you see the teacher. 

Gulping, "Uh Miss I can --"

"Cut the crap, ___, You haven't done your homework, detention after school!" 

You muttered a small yes miss, almost unaudible to human ears and looked down, ashamed. 

"I can get you out of this you know."

You looked at Kris, furrowing your eye brows. 

"How?"

This is probably all just a prank, the last thing Kris would think about would be helping meOut of all people, he would NEVER think about helping me. 

"You have to teach me Korean every Monday, after school."

"WHAT?!"

After earning a glare from the teacher, you spoke softly, yet your voice was still strained.

"what?!"

"I'll tell the teacher that you tutor me, and yeah."

"No thanks. Anyways, why do you need me to help you? You have Minseok and Jongdae, I mean they're korean so..."

"They're always busy!"

"Then ask someone else! I'd rather have detention than spend 2 hours with you teaching you korean!"

"What if I pay you?"

I do need the money, to be honest...but it's kris. This could be some sort of prank!

"Is this some sort of trick or are you legitametely asking me to tutor you?"

"Legimately asking you to tutor me."

"5000 won per hour okay?"

Kris smirked to himself, "Deal."

"Then go to tell the teacher that I'm tutoring you so I can't do detention."

"No, you do it. I'm paying you remember?"

You made a face at him and got up, making your way to the teacher. 

"Miss, I can't make detention today."

"Why? Don't make some lame excuse or --"

"No miss, I'm tutoring Kris, I'm teaching him Korean. Now you don't want his grades to go down do you?"

Trying to think of something else, the teacher only sighed and nodded her head. "You got out of this time, but next time I see you haven't done your homework, you're not getting off this easy."

You couldn't help a small smile appear on your face while walking back to your desk. 

"Told you."

You just stuck your toungue out at Kris and continued doing your work.

--

"Kris, How many times am I going to have to explain this?"

You were at Kris' place tutoring him, and you had spent the past 1 hour explaining the exact same thing over and over again. 

"I just don't get it, can you please explain it to me again?"

"Kris, are you just playing dumb or --"

"I really can't! Just this one last time, please."

"O-okay."

Kris' voice had completely changed, he actually seemed like he was struggling and wanted to learn. 

Going through it again, you watched as Kris tried to write what he had just been taught. 

His eyebrows furrowed in, with a determined look on his face. You couldn't help but admire him, his blonde/orange hair that fell past is eyes, his nose that seemed oh-so-perfect, and his lips, oh my god, his lips. They were so unique and seemed so kissable, you just wanted to touch his lips. Your hand moved forward, just about to touch his lips, just when him speaking brought you back to reality. 

"____, is this right?" Kris' eyes were full of hope and determination, he just wanted to get this one thing right.

Your stare lingered on his face for a few seconds, then looked at what he had done. Your mouth agape, stared at what he wrote. He had done it perfectly, the and he even remembered the full meaning. 

"Y-yes."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "___, are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah!" 

Oh my god, what were you thinking, why the hell was I staring at him. It's kris, I can't fall for that jerk. 

You abruptly stood up, packing up your things, said a hurried good bye and left Kris' house. 

Kris stared at you while you left and smirked to himself. 

"I saw how you were looking at me, I'm just that unresistable huh?"

And with that, Kris was back to being the jerk he was. 


Hey guyysss! Reading the last two comments, you guys really wanted some Kris action so here you are! OTL. 
Just wanted to add some 'KrisxYou' action. 

I just want to apologise for suddenly changing to second person, but writing in first person for this chapter was pretty much impossible, and I couldn't write in third person because the girl doesn't have a name SO. 

This is rawrimamonster btw. LOLOLOL. 

Decided to write a long chapter to make up for not writing a chapter for a long time ;____; 

Look at that handsome jerk. 

and omg, luhan, stahp ;A;

-rawrimamonster