Let's Keep It PG

Let's Keep It PG

 

 

“Sorry ________, I can’t make it. But I promise tomorrow I will make it up to you,” Jonghyun says on the phone.


“But you’re supposed to be here with me and Minho. The three musketeers, right? It's my birthday AND you were supposed to be helping Minho give me the perfect camping experience,” you reply while you throw a plushie at Minho’s head.  


“Hey...” Minho whines and plops back down onto your bed.
 

“I know, but Minho knows more about this stuff then I do and I don’t want to be there when you guys all are mushy,” Jonghyun said.
 

“You’re just jealous you’re still single hyung,” Minho yells to the phone.


“Yeah whatever...Anyways, tomorrow, I am all yours, okay,” Jonghyun replies.


“Hey hyung, get off the phone. You’re using up our precious time,” Minho laughs.


“Hahah cut it out you too,” you yell.
 

“Okay, fine! Later,” Jonghyun says and hangs up the phone.
 

“No more wasting time. It’s a beautiful night now and all of the stuff is in your back yard. Let's go,” Minho says as he takes your hand and drags you out of your room.
 

The two of you walk down the stairs, into the kitchen, towards the back door.

 

“I saw the stuff in the backyard. You two camping, huh?” your mother asks.

 

“Yeah, since _____ has never camped before, I wanted her to get the experience,” Minho replies.

 

“Dude, how many times do I have to tell you, black people don't really camp,” you laugh.

 

“But still, you should at least do it once,” Minho retorts.

 

“Well I'll leave you two to have fun and keep it PG in that tent, you hear me?” Your mother orders.

 

“Yes mam,” you and Minho reply.

 

You follow Minho out into the yard.

 

“Okay, first things first, we need to set up the tent and then make a small fire.”

 

He goes over to the corner of the yard and pulls out a tent set and places it onto the grass.

 

“You know how to set this thing up, right?”

 

“Yeah, it's pretty easy..”

 

Forty five minutes later...

 

Minho pulls out another poll and attaches it to the deformed tent structure.

 

“This is not right... are you sure you're following the directions.”

 

“I don't need the directions,” he sighs.

 

“You sure about that because this looks nothing like a tent,” you trail off.

 

“I know what I'm doing,” he exclaims.

 

You stare back at him at his outburst.

 

“Okay, fine... do it yourself,” you say and walk over to the patio chair and sit down.

 

Guys and their pride....He should have gotten a pop out tent

 

You look back over at Minho, getting frustrated at the tent, and watch him kick it down. You laugh at his antics and notice that there is another tent in the corner. You get up and walk over it and see that it is a pop up tent.

 

I guess he knew that this was going to happen...hahah

 

You pull it out and open the tent to have it pop out in front of you.

 

“Minho! Help me bring this tent over,” you call over to him.

 

He sighs and walks over to help you bring the tent to the middle of the yard. He pushes the previous tent over into a pile and hammers stakes into the pop out tent to keep it on the ground.

 

“Well wasn't that easy...no frustration or yelling involved,” you sarcastically say.

 

“Babe, I'm sorry for my outburst earlier. I was getting frustrated and I wanted to show you that I can do this... It was supposed to be perfect,” Minho pouts as he wraps his arms around you and pulls you into a hug.

 

“Don't sweat it.. it still can be... How about this fire?” you say as you poke his cheeks into a smile.

 

“Alright, there's some firewood over there. Can you help me get it while I set up over here?”

 

You nod and pull away from him and walk over to the fire wood. You bring them back over and place them into the makeshift fire pit, next to the tent. Minho pulls out matches from his pocket, strikes a couple and sets the wood on fire.
 

“Now it's starting to feel like were camping..”

 

“Ooh there's something that I've always wanted to do....make s'mores!” You say. Minho laughs at you while you run back in to the house to get the food.

 

You come back out and sit down on a blanket that Minho must have laid down when you were gone, and pull out the marshmallows.

 

You place a marshmallow on a stick and hold it over the fire. Minho does the same and the both of you sit in a comfortable silence. You scoot over closer to him and rest your head on his shoulder.

 

“Oooh ooh your marshmallow is burning,” you yell.

 

He pulls it out of the fire and frantically blows at it. You join in and the both of you laugh. You pull yours out as well and place it on a plate. You open the pack of graham crackers and chocolate and make the s'mores and hands one to Minho.

 

“This is it.. the moment of truth,” you laugh before you take your first bite.

 

“Wow this is really good,” you say and Minho hums in agreement.

 

After a while, both of you got full and decided to look up and gaze at the stars.
 

“Wow, I haven’t really noticed how many stars come out at night. I always ruled out that possibility since we live in this neighborhood, so close to the city..... Are they beautiful?” you ask.


Minho doesn’t reply. You move your gaze from the stars to Minho, who is intensely staring at you.


“Yeah, you’re so beautiful...” he trails off.


You stare back at him in shock.“....huh?”


“What? I can’t say my girlfriend is beautiful?” Minho replies as a blush grows in your cheeks.
 

“No.. I mean yes, you can... You just caught me off guard,” you say as you tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear.
 

“Aww you’re blushing,” Minho teases and pulls you into his lap. You hide your face in the crook of his neck while he wraps both of his arms around you. He kisses your forehead and cheek.

 

“To tell you the truth, this night turned out a lot better than I thought... minus the tent mishap,” you say.

 

“I'm glad you liked it,”

 

“So do you have a present for me? Where is it?” You ask with a raised eyebrow.

 

“I thought thi- oh your present is inside that tent, ” Minho smirks.

 

“Inside the tent?” You ask and he nods.

 

You let go of him and crawl inside of the tent.

 

“There's nothing here,” you say as you turn around and Minho craws in and pushes you down onto the blanket.

 

“It's right here,” he whispers before he leans down to kiss you. You smile into the kiss and wrap your arms around his neck. The wind blows and you feel your entangled legs chill from the breeze.

 

“I thought I said keep it PG,” you hear your mom yell from inside the house.

 

“Yes mam!”

 

A/N

I hope you guys liked it! I got this as a request on ambwfanfic.tumblr.com... It was fun to write.

Slowly getting out of writer's block..

I really need to update my stories.. blarg

Oh don't forget to comment!