I CANT BELIVE IT HAPPEND

I LOVE YOU!!!

"umma i'm going out for awhile ok..." i said to my mom "ok" my mom said

 i go "uuuuum what a beautiful day" i whispered to my self  i walk downstreet i go to cafe i always go to but its soo wird cuz that there is no one at that cafe "thats weird"i said "whats weird??" someone asked me so i turn around and i saw a very tall boy with a beautiful leather jacket and wearing sunglasses and a cap.

"aah anyi nothing its just that cafe its so wird last week when i came here that cafe was soo crowded" i said "oooh yeah its wird "he said and then i enter the cafe and sit in my usuall place sit i order my cappuccino as i was waiting for my order i checked my phone and suddenly someone pull the chair that was next to me and sat when i looked up i saw that boy again.

"may i sit here with you??" he said "of course yeah sit" i said and smiled  he asked me "whats your name by the way??""my name is'_____'whats yours??" i said "i am e....." he cut off by his phone "ooh sorry" he said "its ok" then he talk to the person at the phone "youbosyo ne ,wae,please not now....ok i will be there right now.." then my order finally come"sorry i have to go now..really mianhe"he said "its ok we can meet eachother anytime you can meet me"i said as i took a sip of my cappuccino he said "really??ok here my number"he wrote for me his number in a peper and give it to me"ok then bye see you later MAYBE"he said "ok bye"i said "NICE TO MEET YOU'___" he said "nice to meet you too"

"umma i am home"i shouted"ooh you are home..."she said i go to my room and i lay down in my bed and in a speed of light i opend my phone and call that boy.

"youbosyo"i said

"youbosyo"he said

"is this uuuum that boy i met at the cafe??"

"ooh yeah this must be '______'"

"yeah its me...so you didnt tell me about your name"

"oooh yeah my name is eli kim"

"MOAWYAAA?? e..e...e...eli kim from ukiss??"

"yeaah its me"

"OMG i'm sooooo sorry i shouted...."

"its ok so '_____' can we meet tomorrow??"

"uuuum ok where?"

"come to my dorm..how about that??"

"uuuuuum ok"

"ok i will send to you the address..ok bye see ya tomorrow"

"ok see ya tomorrow"

"I CANT BELIVE ELI KIM FROM UKISS CALLED ME...wait i called him WHATEVER WELL I TALK TO HIM"i said to my self in disbelive "i will sleep right now i cant wait for tomorrow to come"

-next morning-

i got a text from eli so i open it and it was the address "ummaaaaaa i am going out again its ok dont worry about me" i run towards the door as fast as i can i cant wait to see him again