Chapter 8

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

He didn’t expect that the fans would recognize him. Maybe his disguise wasn’t working anymore. Ugh. He never learned not to underestimate ELF’s. They could even recognize his car. Now he was running away with Reika. If she wasn’t with him, he would’ve faced his fans and just take pictures with them. But he figured that Reika doesn’t want exposure so he’s running for her safety.

 

“Yah! Where are we going?!” She asked behind him.

 

“Anywhere. Do you have a car? Where did you park?”

 

“Just over that tree. Why? Don’t tell me we’re going to use my car?!”

 

“Wanna use mine? Then, good luck with sasaengs.”

 

“Tssss. Then where are we supposed to go?!”

 

“We’ll figure that out later. Just run faster! They’re catching up!”

 

It was all a blur ‘til he found himself grabbing the keys from Reika and driving her car. They were both panting as they eased their way on the highway.

 

“I.Would. Never. Understand. Your. Fans.” She said in between breaths. “Why would they chase someone like that?! And why are you driving Nico?!”

 

“Beats me. Nico who? Your car? Wow. I thought only guys give their cars names. Nice ride, by the way.”

 

“Hmmp. Can’t you just drop off around the corner? I want to get home and rest.”

 

“I’ll just drive you back then I’ll go. It’s the least I can do for dragging you into this.”

 

“Fine.” Then she told him where she was staying at. Kyuhyun didn’t need instructions for he knows where the hotel is located. Judging from her car and the hotel, he was sure Reika was from a prestigious family.

 

Reika was quiet along the way and just stared at the window outside. He was kinda sorry that he caused her trouble on her vacation.

 

His schedule was done for the day so he decided to take a drive around the city when he spotted her taking pictures in Han River. Without a second thought, he stopped the car and wore his disguise. She looked very serene while taking a look at the pictures she took; then, he found it funny when he heard her talking to herself.

 

 

 

“Maybe I should hire someone to accompany me….” He heard her say.

 

“Can I apply to be your companion?” He asked out of the blue.

 

She tensed then suddenly walked away. Reika was really amusing when she's trying to avoid him.

 

He wasn't really sorry now because he knows he'll never get bored with this girl. He chuckled to himself.

 

"Crazy." He heard her mutter.

 

"I'll take that as a compliment. Hey, we're here now." He said then Reika looked up from her DSLR. The valet approached them when they got out and he gave the car keys. The valet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter