Chapter 2

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2

 

Reika's POV

 

"What would you like to order, miss?" The guy with dark brown hair that looked like he just got up from bed asked me when she turned around.

 

"Umm.." Reika blinked twice. He's very good-looking. He looks like a mischievous boy who's pretty bored at the moment.

 

"Not ready to order yet?" And his voice.. it's like caramel macchiato blended with that voice.

 

"C-caramel macchiato." She managed to answer.

 

His lips formed a smile. "Yeah.. Changmin used to describe my voice like that. Your order now, please?"

 

Ah.. so someone told him that already. "Uhh.. that was my order."

 

Someone who looks like a cute boy with prominent cheekbones suddenly came up beside him.

 

"You're really conceited, Kyuhyun-a." The cute boy chuckled.

 

The one he called Kyuhyun scratched his head and frowned. "Shut up, Ryeong. So yeah, one cup of caramel macchiato. Anything else?"

 

"Do you have muffins? A Blueberry muffin." Reika finally composed myself.

 

"So that's one cup of caramel macchiato and a blueberry muffin coming right up." The cute boy named Ryeong started to get her order.

 

She sat down at a nearby table. It's been like what? 8 years? Yes, 8 years since a guy had that effect on her. She was nibbling on a muffin when the two girls she talked to earlier sat opposite of her.

 

"You told us you didn't know Super Junior but you were pretty starstruck back at the counter." Girl 1 started to say.

 

"You can't really blame her. Anyone would get starstruck with Kyu Oppa and Wookie Oppa. Kyaaah~!" said Girl 2.

 

"Honestly, I don't know them. I'm here in Seoul for a vacation and I just happened to pass by here. I got curious so I decided to go inside. I've heard of K-Pop songs but I'm not really interested." Well, except for Girls' Generation. But it's kind of obligatory since her bestfriend's one of the members.

 

"So you aren't really an ELF." Girl 2 was kind of shocked with that fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter