Its For The Better

Lets End This
I stare at the person in front of me . His head hanging low  , obviously shame of his action . Hot tears form in my eyes as i sigh and walk past him , ignoring his presence . I walk to the room of our apartment we share . I throw myself at the bed as a tear slip off my eyes . Hearing footsteps , i wipe away the tears and act buzy .
 
"______-ah"
 
I ignore him as i stuff all my clothings and belongings into my luggage . He grab my wrist making me stop what i'm doing . I drop all the stuff and face him .
 
"What do you want Seungri ? Hurting me earlier isn't enough for you ?"
 
I said , choking on my own tears . He pull me in for a hug . I push him away and yank his arms away .
 
"Don't touch me .."
"Please hear me out ."
"What more is there to hear ? I saw it with my own eyes ! You were making out with your secretery . What else ?"
"... I'm sorry . Please give me a chance ."
 
I sniff as i turn away from him , wiping away those hurtful tears . I inhale a huge amount of breath as i bend down and zip my luggage . 
 
"Please . Don't leave me .. I .. I love you ."
"Action speaks louder than words Seungri .. And what you did ... It hurts ."
"I know .. I deserve this ... But please just don't .."
"Its for the better Seungri .."
 
I stand up from my position as i grab the luggage and drag it out of the house . Seungri was still frozen in his position when i walk pass him . As i was about to walk out of the apartment , i stumble upon my steps when a body hit against me and an arm wraps itself around my waist .
 
"Let go ... Please let go of me .."
"No .. Don't go . Don't leave me ."
 
I grab his hands and unwrap it from my waist . I release the grip of the luggage and turn around and pull him in for tight embrace . He my hair and bury his face on my forehead . I pull away as i cup his cheeks .
 
"Thank you for all those memories and the times we spent together . I'm gonna miss you . "
"B-but .."
"If we're truly meant to be .. Lets just wait and see where our fate leads us to .."
 
He sigh as he lowered his head , bit his lips and inhale a huge amount of air before bring it up again , meeting me in the eyes .
 
"... I'm sorry . I know , i shouldn't have done that . I love you . But if i were you , i would left also . But can please just give me a chance . Please ..."
"Seungri .."
"..."
"I can't ."
"... Okay , i have to respect your answer . I .. I understand ."
 
I look into his eyes . He's lying . He's trying to hold it in . His tears . They're threathening to fall . I sigh as i place my thumb on his eyes and wipe it away .
 
"I'm sorry . I regret doing it ."
 
He whisper , loud enough for me to hear . I place my hand on his shoulders , giving it a light squeeze .
 
"Can i get another goodbye hug ?"
 
I try to flash him a smile as i wrap my arms around his waist for the last time . I inhale his scent . This scent that i'll be missing . Alot . Unconciously , a tear slip off my eyes . I wipe it away as we pull away from eachother . We sadly bid goodbye . I walk to my car and turn around once again . I wave at him and fake a smile .. He wave back , with of course , a fake smile plastered on his face . I enter the car , glance him for the last time and drove away .
 
I'll miss him . I'll miss those moments with him . I'll miss everything we did together . But lets just see if we're meant to be together or not . They say that true love will come back . Lets just wait and see . Life is unpredictable . And so is love . We don't know .. And we won't know for sure .. For now , i'll  just see where fate takes me .