WAIT say it again!!!!

My Husband Is A Player -HIATUS-

~Your Pov~
wiii~!! today is a cheerful sunny day and today is your favorite day wanna know why because you and your Oppas are going to the beach~!!! wii~!!! and today your going to wear your new bathing suit which u know you that ur Oppas are going to get mad at your new bathing suit but you have cover up your bathing suit and they don't know hehe..sneaky...ohh Yunhie Oppa is calling me now~!!
~end your Pov~

Yunho: ~~~~ah!!! come down here or else were not going to the beach!!!

You: I'm coming!!! Oppas just hold on I need to get my sunscreen!!!!

Yunho: hurry up!!! hyung and the two are waiting IMPATIENT AT THE CAR!!!

You: yeh yeh Oppa I'm coming~!! *runs down the stairs*

Yunho: finally..*starts walking and you followed him*

the car ride was something you always love when your Oppas are with you..they talked about girls and ask for your opinion and you ask question about boys stuff and they answer you and this question is something that your Oppas didn't expect that you will ask..

You: Oppas

Top,Yunho,Yoochun and Seungri: yes baby girl??

You: are my Oppas still ??

Top,Yunho,Yoochun and Seungri eyes widen and looks at you expect for Top who's driving who just look at the mirror..

You gave them an innocent smile: what?? I'm just asking ohh I know MY OPPAS AREN'T V ANYMORE EWW~!!!!! *squeals*

Top: what~!!!

Yunho: yah~!!!

Yoochun: why you~!!

Seungri: OF COURSE WE ARE V and how about you???

You: of course I am still a V~!!! I haven't dated anyone expect for one guy and that's it...and he left...but the point is are you guys are??

Top: ~~~~ah ur still young...

You: am I not I'm already 17~!! which and I'm also a Senior... duhh..

Yunho: but why do u wanna know about it?? ~~~~~???

You: well I don't reli know I'm curious??

Yoochun: yeh sure your curious lil sis but your going to use it to us if u want something that u can't get right??

All your Oppa looks at you while you giggle..

Seungri: yah~!! Hyung is right and we won't answer the question right Hyungs!!

Oppas: YEP~!!!

You: aigoo..*pouted and crossed your arms*

Oppas just laugh at you...

finally you and ur Oppas arrived the beach..

You were the first one to leave them and starts walking to the sand and starts putting ur towel and u lay down..then your Oppas came and starts putting their towel and starts playing while you just lay there and sun bathe even though your already tanned

Yunho decided to lay next to you..

Yunho: hey..

You looks at Yunho: hi..

Yunho: you sun bathing is bad for your body??

You: Oppa can't u see I'm already tan and maybe for you and Oppas expect of Seungri Oppa who's already tannish..is bad for your body??

Yunho: silly that's not what I meant you get sick easily..

You: Oppa I can take care of myself trust me..

Yunho: just making sure though..even though we all know your HEALTH....we don't want our lil baby sis to get sick..

You: when will you guys stop calling me lil baby I'm not a baby..*pouts*

Yunho: u are in our eyes and Omma and Appa's eyes..

You: still...

Yunho: nu-uh

You: yah-uh

Yunho: nu-uh..

You: yah-uh..

Yunho: baby sis..

You: Oppa~!! big !!!

Yunho: why u..

You roll and starts running..

Yunho: yah!! come back here!!

You: BIG HEY GIRLS THAT GUY RIGHT THERE HE HAS A BIG !! *POINTS AT YOUR ONE AND ONLY LOVING BROTHER YUNHO*

all the girls starts looking at him checking him out..

Yunho: why u~!! ~~~~~!!!! your a dead meat if I catch u!! *starts running*

You squealed in delight and runs to your Oppas who's horsing around

You: OPPAS~!!! HELP!!!

all your oppas looked at you and you jump on Top then your brothers crowded at you..bunch of question here and their..

TOp: what's wrong??

You: Big ~!! *squeals and hides at the back of Top*

Yunho: yah~!!!! ~~~~!!!

Yoochun: yoh whats wrong??

Seungri: yeh hyung..

Yunho: ~~~~ juuusssttt ca--lleedd meee Bigggg Buttttt *catching his breath while Top,Yoochun and Seungri starts laughing and you started laughing too and stood next to Top Oppa

while your laughing you didn't know that Yunho carried you

You: AH~!! OPPAS~!!! HELP~!!!! *screams*

Yunho: oh no they don't and throws u inside the ocean...

everyone starts laughing really loud. You came out of the water and glares at your Oppas..

Yoochun: I

Top: think

Yunho: we need

Seungri: to RUN!!!

they all start running while you scream and chase them finally you caught your Top Oppa and push him inside and then Yoochun then Seungri lastly Yunho..and all of you starts playing inside the water..

later on it was getting dark and you and your oppas decided to go back home..

~~~Home~~~

you went to your room same goes to your Oppas...

skip skip dinner and now you your parents and Oppas are in the living room having a relaxing talk..

Mr.Jung: remember our best friend the Kwon?

You: yes Appa

Mr.Jung: me and your Omma and the Kwon's decided that you and their son will be married..

You: wait wait???

Mrs.Jung: Honey...Appa and Mr.Kwon have talked about the marriage you and their son..

You: but I'm only 17...

Mrs.Jung: I know dear but it's just an arrange marriage..

You: but still Omma and Appa you should have ask me first if I wanted too??

Mr.Jung: even if we ask you we know that your going to say NO and your young..and your brothers will be against it right boys??

Top,Yunho,Yoochun and Seungri: yes Appa..

Mr.Jung: see exactly and the Kwon have yes already..

TOp: No!!!!

Yunho: APPA you can't!!!

Seungri: she's the only sister that we have!!!

Yoochun: you can't we won't allow our little sister to get married!! like from what she said she's only 17!!!

Mr.Jung: no matter what she'll be getting married within a 1 week... and that's final!!! *walks away*

Mrs.Jung: I'm sorry kids but I can't do anything...*follows her husband*

You: Oppa's...

Your brothers hug you...

Top: don't worry Oppas are going to protect you no matter what

Yoochun: if you want we can also run away??

everyone smack Yoochun's head and you started giggling..

Yoochun rubs his head: geezhhy I was just kidding..

Seungri: don't worry lil sis Oppa's are here..

You: but have I met the Kwon's son??

Seungri: ah~!! it's Jiyong..

TOP: oh sh*t..nooo

You: Jiyong?? *confuse*

Seungri: hate to say this lil sis its the one and only..

Yunho: it's Hyung and Seungri's best friend..

Seungri: the player....

You blink and you were shock from what your Top Yunho and Seungri Oppa just told you..

You: WAIT SAY IT AGAIN~!!!!!!

Seungri: a

Yunho: Playboy..

You nods your head..

Yoochun: do u want us to explain what's playboy is or player??

You nod your head even you did already know..

Top: it can be a guy or a girl...playboy is you sleep with any girls you want you won't stick with one girl and it's the same thing as a player..

You: wait wait I do know what playboy and player is Oppa..

Top: but you nod your head??

You: Oh I did ooppiess sowe..*chuckles*

Top: but still ~~~~ah

You: yes Oppas..

Top: good..know go to sleep you still have school tomorrow..

You: neh...night Oppas *you gave them a hug and a kiss and you went your room*

Top: aigoo..our lil sis is getting married..

Yunho: I know and what the most it's the one and only Jiyong Kwon which is your best friend hyung and you Seungri..

Yoochun: yeh I agree with Yunho hyung..there's alot a bagillion guys out there why Jiyong?? there's Jaejoong he could but we all know that ~~~~ and Jaejoong are just best friends..

Seungri: yeh true that...hyungs but seriously do you guys want our lil sis to get married with Jiyong even me and Top hyung are friends with him and we also don't want our lil sis to marry him...no matter what..

Yunho: yeh ur right...Seungri..

Seungri: yeh??

Yunho: will you stay with ~~~~ at school 24/7...and switch your classes just to be with ~~~~ okay..

Seungri: yeh hyung..

Top: were trusting on you our baby sis ~~~~ in school

Yoochun: no matter what..

Top,Yunho and Yoochun: never leave w/out her~!!!

Seungri: aight aight hyungs...well I'll be going to sleep then laters..

Top: peace~!!!

Yunho: later

Yoochun: night.. I'll be heading to my room now I have to finish some term papers..

Yunho: ohh I have to finish some signing for the company..night hyung..

Top: aight..night...

everyone goes to there room and finish everything they need to finish...