Chapter 1

We meet again my first love

 

 

Five minutes before 7 am. That means five minutes before the first bus to Busan arrives. You are quietly sitting on a bench, waiting.

“I’m finally coming home.”,you whisper to yourself, a smile finds it’s way to your face just as your eyes start to water.

“We’re finally coming home, baby Lulu.”

 

*

 

The bus finally arrives. You get on board carrying your two-month-old baby boy. You decided to sit at the very back of the vehicle. At the instant the bus moves, you start to feel nervous and much more, guilty.

 

*

 

What will your family say when they find out what you did in the four years of freedom they had given you?

How would they feel when they see you come back with a child instead of your fulfilled dream?

 

**

 

A four-year-old memory from the back of your head resurfaces.

“Umma, please. Allow me to go to Seoul. This is the only chance for me to fulfil my dream. Appa’s dream.” You beg your mom, head down and on your knees. Tears blurring your vision. Then there is silence followed by the sound of muffled crying. Not from you, but your mom. You feel a pair of warm arms caress you.

“Alright my dear. If that will make you happy. But you have to promise me that you’ll come back after four years. I know you can do it. Make me and your father proud. Arraseo?”

“Yes umma. I promise. When I come back, I’ll be a singer.”

 

**

 

The sudden recall brought about more tears. Flowing continuously as if your eyes were waterfalls controlled by earth’s gravity. Uncertain when they will stop. Until you gaze upon the most beautiful mistake of your life. Your baby boy, Lulu. He looks like his dad. Your first and probably also your last love.

Luhan. That is his name.

You met as trainees at SMent. You can’t exactly remember what happened. But you’re certain it was definitely love-at-first-sight for you. You have never seen such perfection in your whole life. You confessed to him as soon as you could. And he returned your feelings.

You were young. And you did lots of stupid things. Things that you sincerely regret. But they were done out of love. The best nineteen months of your life.

Then one day, he was informed that he was going to debut along with 11 others. You decided to break up with him. You knew it would be hard to maintain a relationship with an idol despite all his attempts to reassure you that he’ll do everything to keep you two together. Another reason was that you found out you were pregnant. You didn’t tell him he was to be a father. You couldn’t. You knew that it would jeopardize his career. You couldn’t let him throw everything he worked hard for just because of you. That was how much you loved him.

Still lost in your thoughts, you ready yourself. The bus you are on nears the second stop in Busan. You wipe away the tears that are still continuously flowing from your tired eyes. The bus stops, you stand and make your way out of the vehicle. The 3-hour travel from Seoul to your hometown seemed to have been squeezed onto a few minutes.

Time flies so fast when you think about the person you love. Faster when you’re without them. And much faster when you know you can’t see them or be with them ever again.

It’s a few minutes past 10. Your baby is awake now. His brown eyes directly staring at yours. You smile at him and he smiles back. A smile like the smile that you’ve been wanting to see in a long time. Like the smile from the very first lips that have met your own. Like the smile that has caused multiple skipped heartbeats and breathlessness.

You see Luhan in him.

 

*

 

Busan in the morning. There is nothing quite like it. The sweet smell of the breeze that gently causes the leaves of the trees to reveal the hidden melodies of nature. Soft and calm. Making walks in the part all the more enjoyable. You make your way into the park’s entrance, following the pathway leading to the rows of cherry blossom trees in full bloom. May has always been you favourite month.

You stop in the middle, where you could see the entire park’s beauty. Then suddenly, two arms wrap around your body from behind. Holding you very tight. You freeze. And your heart beats faster and faster. The person’s brown hair touches your face and a familiar smell of shampoo fills your nose. “It can’t be.”, you thought. But it can’t be anyone else either. You can feel the guy’s heart beat. It’s fast. Very fast. And somehow, it’s trying to match the speed of your own heart. Then liquid starts to drip unto your shoulder. Your own tears start to flow again.

 

“L-Luhan?”

 

“Yes. It’s me. I knew I’d find you here.”

 


 

A/N: WTH is this? HAHAHAHA. I’m sorry. TT TT There may be some stuff here that are not true about Busan. I tried to research, I honestly did. But I’m too lazy to do so seriously. So, yeah… You can just kill me if you want to. But before that….tell me what you think.^^  Leave comments, criticisms, suggestions, anything really. Please do. And THANKYU for reading~!!! ♥♥♥