Special Fan

Special Fan

You were waiting outside of CAN Entertainment hoping to see F.Cuz. You started to get a bit upset because you started to think that they weren't going to come out today. You had been waiting nearly an hour with your friend. You then decided it was time to head home. You turned to your friend and said "Unnie I think we should go now" You had a sad expression on your face. Your friend replied "I think so too we have been here for ages and haven't seen them" You both started to frown and turned away.

Then you heard the other fangirls screaming. You turn around to see what the commotion is about and see that F.Cuz has come out to say hi to all the fans. You see Kan walking straight to you and your friend. You can't help but smile. You start blushing and your friend nudges you. Making it obvious that he is your bias. Then when he was four feet away other fangirls got in the way asking for his autograph. Your friend then grabs your arm and starts pulling you towards him. You are now a step away from him. All you want to do is give him a hug. 

He looks into your eyes and smiles. You then notice he is holding something that isn't a pen. It is a rose. He passes you the rose and said "I bought this so I can give it to a special fan" You start blushing so much that your cheeks are burning. You take the rose and say "Thank you but why did you choose me out of everyone?" He giggled and said "To me you are the prettiest and you look like you have a good personality"

You look into his eyes and smile. You then say "Thank you I will treasure this forever" He then replied "Will you treasure my other gifts" You are confused and reply "Other Gifts?" He smirked and said "Yes I plan on giving you lots of gifts" You then ask " I don't understand why you are going to give me so many gifts" He then replied "I told you. It's because you are my special fan. Do you want to be my special fan?" You immediately reply "Of Course I do" He then walked closer to you and gave you a hug. Your friend squeals because she is so jealous. 

Then her bias who is Jinon walked over to her and gave her a lily. She was also a special fan. Kan saw you looking at them and grabbed your face with both hands and said "Only look at me not them" You smiled and stared into his beautiful eyes until he moved his face closer to yours and started kissing your lips. You close your eyes and kiss him back. He then invited you inside. You followed him inside and saw all the fangirls staring at you with their mouths wide open. You heard a few of them crying. You started to get a bit upset because you felt as if you were being mean to them. Kan saw that you were a bit upset and grabbed your hand.

When you got inside you noticed that your friend and Jinon had followed you and Kan. When Jinon and your friend got inside they started hugging and slow danced. You then turned to Kan and asked if he could turn some music on. He asked what song you wanted and you said "Dreaming" He smiled and said "sure" Kan then started to slow dance with you. You really enjoyed it you felt bubbly inside. Then all of a sudden when you couldn't contain your feels anymore you said loudly "I love you oppa" He smiled and said "I love you too"