1 - Him

Treasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPC5VU8sjDU (Listen to this to get in the mood of the story.)


 

        It was  yet another concert. This time in London, England. A concert where the main character would be him. All the attention would fall on him. Not the pianist, not the composer, no one but him. The most successful violinist of the 21st century, Lee Byunghun. What a beautiful name. It fits perfectly with his personality and it's also well known world wide. Lee Byunghun. Not only elders, even high school girls who doesn't know a thing about music is crazy about him. Lee Byunghun. No...

 

        It's The genius prodigy, Lee Byunghun.

 

        The royal Albert hall. More then 5 thousand people came. Despite such crowd, not a single soul was making any noise. Their eyes are on him. Their ears are on his music. Their heart are on his violin. He was the puppet master of the hall. One single person, controlling over 5 thousand people just by a plug of a string. That's his capability.

 

        His melodies came out naturally. He have everything a person wants and need. The talent, the look, the confident, the charisma, the appeal, probably not the height though... He also have the money, the education, the background, the perfect lover, everything. But his heart is missing something. He nee something to melt it. Not just love and care. He need something. He's still not complete.

 

        His girlfriend have never been able to make him laugh or smile. No one had. Not his mother,  not his father.

 

        He took a glance at his pianist. The pianist was enjoying her own music. When she noticed that Byunghun was looking at her, she blushed deep red and hide away her face.

 

        He then returned his view at the audience. They were looking at him as if he was an angel sent from god.

 

        His eyes met a familiar one. It was his girlfriends'. She along with his parents are watch him him at the very front seat. She smiled at him but he keep his poker face.

 

        Then his eyes met his mothers'. Without opening , he know what she was about to say. 'More!' She mouthed. 'You can do better!'

 

        Byunghun closed his eyes and forced himself to make the melody clearer and lighter, at the same time powerful. 'More!' Said the little voice inside his head. 'More! ... More!'

 

        'Do not force it!' said another little voice inside his head. 'You're making it worse!'

 

        Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Be quiet!

 

        He opened his eyes and pull his violin away from his shoulder and he bow. The room was quiet for 5 seconds, and then they cheers and laugh and priced him. "Bravo! Bravo!"

 

        He stood up straight and went straight backstage without showing any emotion.

 

        "Congrats~" Sang his girlfriend. "Nice work, son." Said his mother, amused. "Beautiful!" Laughed his father. But he just nodded and went away.

 

        How cold...

 


 

So short for a first chapter?