one

Learn to Love

Sunlight crept through the curtains and shone brightly into the bedroom. Jaemin of course fell asleep at her desk after a long night of studying. She slowly lifted her head off the desk and groaned. "What time is it?" she mumbled to herself.

"It's 7:30," Mrs.Han said standing at the doorway.

"What?" Jaemin rubbed her eyes too chase away the fatigue. "Oh, good morning umma."

Mrs. Han chuckled. "Better get ready for school."

Jaemin nodded. She stretched out her arms and head to the washroom.

Once she finished getting ready she headed down the stairs and greeted her parents. "Morning Umma! Morning Appa!"

Mr. and Mrs. Han greeted her back and told her to hurry to school before she's late.
 

-

"Bye!" Jaemin shouted at the doorway and left to catch the bus for school.

As Jaemin boarded the bus, she quickly scanned her bus pass against the machine and went to find a seat. 

"Yah! Han Jaemin!" She heard someone shout at the back of the bus, it was Lay her bestfriend. He was motioning her to sit in the empty seat beside him. Jaemin nodded and went to go sit beside him.

"Good morning!" Lay smiled flashing his dimple. Jaemin groaned in response.

"You stayed up studying didn't you?" Lay guessed and Jaemin nodded in response.

"Tsk. Tsk. You should really get some sleep you know. I'm pretty sure you already know everything." Lay said while knocking her head lightly. She huffed and looked away.

-

Once the bus finally stopped and the moment Lay got off the bus he was greeted by 11 boys who happened to be walking past the bus stop and decided to wait for him.

"Hyung!"

"Yixing!"

"Good Morning!"

Lay waved back. Jaemin was standing on the sidelines since she wasn't very familiar with the other members of EXO. She's either with Lay or no one. As Jaemin tried to sneek away from the group, Lay caught her from the corner of his eye quietly walking away. "Jaemin!" He shouted which caused Jaemin to jump a little bit. "Come back here!" She turned around and saw Lay motioning her to go back and join them. 

"You haven't met my other friends officially have you?" Lay whispered in her ear. Jaemin shook her head. Lay grabbed Jaemin's wrist and placed her in front of him and rested his hands on her shoulders.

"You guys haven't met my best friend Jaemin." Jaemin waved shyly. "Hi."

"Hello Jaemin-ssi. Nice to meet you! I'm Suho." He reached his hand out to shake Jaemin's hand. 

"Hi Suho oppa! Please we can drop the formalities."

Suho chuckled, "Let me introduce the others to you, this is Kai, Sehun, Tao, Kyungsoo or you can call him D.O., Baekhyun, Jongdae but he prefers to be called Chen, Luhan, Xiumin, and last but not least Chanyeol.

Jaemin slowly went around to shake their hands.

"I'm Kai, nice to meet you." He smiled. 

"Annyeong! My name is Sehun."

"Hi, I'm Tao." 

-

After going through 8 members of EXO Jaemin was almost done. She looked up and met her eyes with a boy who was much taller than she was.

"Hi Jaemin! I'm EXO's happy virus Chanyeol." 

Happy virus?

"Nice to meet you." Jaemin smiled.

She reached out to shake his hand and the moment their hands met a tiny shock of electricity went down Jaemin's spine causing her to squeak.

"Oh, sorry... this jacket has a lot of static." Chanyeol stated.

Jaemin smiled. "I hope we can all be good friends!"

"Alright, now that that is done we should get to class." Lay suggested.

 

 

 

                         

finally updated its short and boring but its just the begining... ill try to update tomorrow