Prince Rude

My Father is... Dead

You're not bad girl, you're not a bad girl, Nal wihan nunmul geu nunmul geodwom

Your alarm clock played. You rose from your bed groggily and reached for the snooze button when you heard a loud bang on the wall opposite of yours.

"Turn off that racket!" You heard an irritated voice say.

"A-Arraseo!" You yelled back. "Sounds like someone fell off the wrong side of the bed," you mumbled to yourself.

"Yah! You! Girl! What did you just say?! I dare you to say that again!" The person with the irritated voice burst in your room yelling.

You could see him shaking with anger and his fists were clenched so hard that his knuckles turned white.

    You gulped. *If looks could kill, I'd be Buggs Bunny and he'd be Elmer Fudd with a gun in his hands having already shot me down.* you thought to yourself.

    "Well?" the boy asked, getting irritated once agaim.

    "A-Ani... I didn't say anything, oppa..." you managed to say.

He stood there glaring at you, the poor little denfenseless bunny sweating like crazy hoping not to get shot.

    "Young master! MUST we go through this every single morning?? Leave the poor girl alone," someone said suddenly.

You both turned to see who the voice was coming from and saw that the voice belonged to a maid.

   "And who are y-" Jinyoung was cut off as you ran over to the maid and hid behind her.

    "H-Haeri-ssi... Jinyoung oppa is being scary again," you whimpered.

    "Yah! I'm just teaching her a lesson  about that damn alarm clock! She clearly knows that I hate them so why annoy me every morning with that crao?!" He said through clenched teeth. He looked so much like a tomato that you couldn't help but stifle a small laugh.

He was just about ready to calm down when he heard your laugh.

   "Are you seriously laughing at me???? At a time like this???" He literally shouted and all the maids, butlers, chefs, and staff rushed up to see what the problem of the morning was this time!

   "JUNG JINYOUNG!!!" the maid, Haeri shouted back. "Can't you see you're starting a commotion?! Why can't you be a normal person and talk to her about it? Instead of screaming like a freak. You're not an elephant in the circus, ya know. Or better yet, get soundproof walls if you don't wanna hear them."

   "But-" Jinyoung started but saw Haeri's attention had shifted over to you.

   "Kyungmin-ah are you alright?" she asked with a concerned expression on her face."

   " Nae, unnie... I'm okay now . Gamsahabnida, " You bowed and gave her a reassuring smile.

" Good. Did he hurt you? Did he do anything to you?" she frantically asked.

The staff all laughed and you could'nt help but let out a small chuckle.

" Ani unnie. He didn't do anything,you laughed and shook your head.

" YET!" the staff all shouted in unison.

"B-bwo??? You think im a ert?!! " Jinyoung turned to his staff and asked in disbelief.

Again all the staff shouted altogether

" YES YES WE DO!"

He rolled his eyes. " Hey new girl," he turned to Haeri, " Do you think you can really speak to me like that? You're nothing but a maid," he spat out. " You got this job easily because this stupid girl here." he points to you. " Is your friend and she begged my dad to hire you. You should be grateful to me. Not being rude as you were before. Now... bow down and apologize to your master. " He said smugly.

You stood there shocked. * WAIT! WHAT?!?! WHERES UNCLE WHEN YOU NEED HIM !?!?!

Everyone stood there with their mouth hanging wide open. So wide that you could probably fit an an apple in each and every one of their mouths. *0*