Diamond

Diamond

Diamond

It has been almost 2 months since YoonA and Yuri moved to America for the year. Tiffany was stressing about the busiest time of the year... holiday season.

"Argh!!! Why does Jessi have to be rich?? Getting her a present is so stressful. There's nothing she can't afford to buy!! Damn it! I'll ask Krystal for help." Tiffany picked up her phone and called her girlfriend's little sister, Krystal. 

"Hello Krystal? Yeah it's Tiffany." Tiffany said to Krystal through the phone

" Omo.... Hi Fany Unnie!! What's up?" Krystal replied.

"Um.. I was wondering... what do you think I should get your sister for christmas?"

"Oh... hm.... A giant cucumber? AHAHAHA... see the look on her face and take a picture. Please send it to me!!"

"Yah!!! Jung SooJung... I'm serious!!" Tiffany yelled after hearing Krystal's suggestion.

"I'm kidding Unnie... well in my opinion I don't think Sica Unnie would care for anything. If she wants anything she can just buy it herself."

"That's my problem" Tiffany said while sighing... Krystal was no help.

"Fany Unnie. Listen. You're thinking too hard. Sica Unnie loves you for you. Just set up a nice date for christmas. After all gifts are not important. What matters the most is spending it with people you love"

"I guess you're right... oh yeah how are things with Sulli? Are you gonna ask her out on christmas?" Tiffany decided to  Dongsaeng. 

"Yah!! Unnie!! You should be worrying about your date!! Geez." With that Krystal hung up on Tiffany. 

"hm... a good date. Where should we go? Aish!!! otteoke... calm down fany calm down... sigh... Christmas is in 12 days. I have plenty of time. You can do it!! Fany Hwaiting.." Tiffany decided to give herself encouragement.

On the first day Tiffany decided to take a walk to the park and then have a picnic. It was a pretty good idea, but when she walked to the park. She saw her plans were ruined. 

The park was under construction and won't be completed until at least late January.

".... are you kidding me?? fml" Tiffany went home and started drafting another idea. 

On the second day Tiffany decided on the Amusement Park. 

"Okay lotte world sounds nice" Tiffany goes online to the website. She head desked herself when she read the home page:

"South Korea's Girl Group, Girls' Generation to perform on Christmas Day in Lotte World. Only the first 150 people may enter Lotte World. The lucky 150 participants will get to see the concert and get autographs" 

Entries to the contest ended 3 days ago...

"AIGOOO!!!!! Oh come on!!! Are you kidding me???" Tiffany was slamming her face against the keyboard out of frustration.

"I only have 10 days left. And still nothing!! I hate christmas. aigooo"

3 days left. And Tiffany is still completely hopeless. So far all of her plans have been ruined and to make matters worse, she still doesn't have a present.

Finally it was Christmas Eve. Tiffany still could not find anything and all her plans are ruined because of the blizzard that's coming.

"Aish... this is officially the worst Christmas ever. Tomorrow is going to be horrible." Tiffany slammed her face against her desk again in frustration.

"Eotteoke!!!" Tiffany screamed at her pillow to relieve her stress. When she calmed down she hugged the Totoro plushie that Jessica got for her birthday. She was about to go the sleep, but she heard excessive knocking on her front doors.

"Omo? Who could it be?" Because Tiffany's family lived in America. She lived alone in her house. She walked downstairs to open the door. She was surprised to see who was in the front door.

"Jessi!!!" Tiffany was both happy and sad to see her girlfriend. Seeing Jessica always makes her happy, but Tiffany was scared because she didn't have anything ready for Jessica and she saw Jessica came with a wrapped present.

"My adorable Tiff!!! Merry Christmas!! Mwa" Jessica walked into Tiffany's apartment and gave her girlfriend a peck on the lips. 

"M- Merry Christmas Jessi." Tiffany took Jessica's coat and placed it on the sofa while the latter took off her shoes.

"Here Tiff. Your present!!" Jessica exclaimed and handed Tiffany a wrapped gift. 

"Oh.. thank you... uh if you're here. What about Seohyun?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh.. Krystal and Sulli will be staying over tonight. They can spend time with Seobaby. Besides I don't want to disturb Krystal. She might finally confess to Sulli. I'm so proud of my baby sister" Jessica said while faking tears.

Tiffany laughed at how silly her girlfriend was being.

"Aigo.. Jessi why are you so cute?" Tiffany said with an eye smile and then pinched her girlfriend's cheek.

"Yah... Fany- Ah. I hate it when you pinch me!!" Jessica pouted.

"Mianhae Jessi. Let me kiss it and make it better" Tiffany pecked Jessica on the cheek. 

"Better?" Tiffany eye smiled and giggled.

"Much better... er I think when you pinched my cheek you hurt my lip too. Can you make that better too?" Jessica pouted again.

"Aish... Jessi.. okay" Tiffany pecked Jessica on the lips.

"Tiff... I love you" Jessica said while holding Tiffany's hand and looking at her.

"I love you too." Tiffany said.

The two were having their moment when suddenly Tiffany's stomach growled and ruined it.

Tiffany turned red from her embarrassment and covered her face with her hands. Meanwhile Jessica was dying from laughter.

"Ahahahaa!!! Tiff... that was so funny.. Omo... I can't... stop.. haha... laughing.. ahaha..."

"Yah!!! Jung Sooyeon!!"

"Ahaha.... mianhae mianhae... you're so cute. Are you hungry? I brought food"

"Um.. Jessi is it made by you?"

"No... we both know neither of us can cook to save our lives. I had my chef cook and bring it here. I'm gonna stay here tonight since Sulli is staying over at my house."

"Oh.. okay now I'm not scared to eat."

"Yah!! At least my cooking is better than yours MiYoung!"

"I'm just kidding. Baby. don't be mad. So.. where's the food?" Tiffany asked. She was seriously starving.

"It's in my car. Let me go get it. I'll be back in 3 minutes." Jessica walked out of the house and got the food. She came back in exactly 3 minutes.

"Omo.. that's a lot of food!!"

"Yup... and it's still warm. Lets eat."

The two were having a great romantic dinner when suddenly the lights died.

"What the?"

"Kyaaaah!!!"

"Jessi!! What's wrong??"

"Tiff... where are you??"

"I'm right next to you.. Don't worry!" Tiffany took Jessica's hand and intertwined it with hers to comfort the older girl.

"I'm sorry Tiff. I'm not good with the dark. When I was a kid I was left alone with Krystal a lot while our parents went out to do business meetings. We always got scared when it was dark especially if it was raining. To this day we're still afraid of pitch black darkness," 

"Don't worry Jessi. I'm here" Tiffany held Jessica's hand even tighter and kissed the girl's forehead. "Jessi come with me to get candles. I'll use the light from our cellphones."

"Okay Tiff" The two went to Tiffany's cabinet and brought back a few candles.

"Jessi... do you want me to sit next to you?"

"Uhm... please" Even though the light from the candles weren't that bright Tiffany can tell that Jessica was blushing.

"You're too cute." Tiffany moved her chair and sat next to her girlfriend.

The two went back to eating. When they finished Tiffany washed the plates while Jessica was cleaning up the table and calling Krystal to make sure she was alright. Apparently all of Seoul is having power outages due to the severe snow storm. 

"Heh.. Jessi doesn't this remind you of that time when we were nine years old? It snowed so much that you, me, Yuri, Seohyun, and Krystal were snowed in at your house. All 5 of us decided to watch scary movies. We ended up scaring ourselves so much that Yuri and Seohyun slept in the same bed hugging each other. While you, me and Krystal all shared a bed and slept together."

"Yeah... it brings back memories. I remember you and i were the most scared" Jessica laughed at her own remark. 

When Tiffany finished washing the dishes she joined Jessica at the sofa. The two were cuddled together with one blanket and staring outside at the snow.

"I always spend the first snow fall of the year with you"

"Why are you saying like it's a bad thing? Tiff you're hurting my feelings" Jessica pretended to be hurt by pouting.

"I'm not... I love it. I love you"

"I love you too Tiff."

The two walked upstairs and took a shower in the darkness. When they finished they walked downstairs and Tiffany opened her present because Jessica told her to.

"Jessi.. You're suppose to wait til christmas morning"

"I want you to see what I got you."

"fine" Tiffany opened her present and saw a giant totoro doll holding a cute pink bag that Tiffany has been wanting for a while. Totoro was also wearing a necklace and had a card. Tiffany opened the card to read it.

Dear Tiffany,

I am so happy that you are reading this. Just last year I dreamed of being able to spend christmas with you as a lover, but I felt hopeless. Now my this is my dream come true. You are finally MY fany fany tiffany. I hope you like the plush, bag and the necklace I got specially for you. Merry Christmas my love. I love you more than anything. I would even eat cucumbers just to be with you. 

Saranghae <3 Forever and more yours

-Jessi

When Tiffany finished reading the letter she was crying. Partially was because she was touched. Another part was because she felt guilty not getting Jessica anything.

"J- Jessi... I don't deserve you... you're the perfect girlfriend. I, on the other hand, couldn't even find you a gift. I'm the worst..." Tiffany started crying even more.

Jessica heard what her girlfriend just said and embraced her. "Don't be stupid Fany. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Like I care if you didn't give me a present. You gave me happiness. Even before we were dating you were always there for me. Nothing can ever replace that. And spending christmas with you was my wish. I don't care for a present."

"R- really.. Jessi? sniff" Tiffany was still crying a bit.

"Mhm... anything that's factory made can be bought. But you are one of a kind that is worth more than anything else in the world."

"... Heh.. Jessi you're always so cheesy"

"I know I am"

"I love you Jessi"

"I love you too Tiffany"

The two shared the short, but meaningful kiss to show each other their feelings.

They broke off the kiss and went upstairs to sleep.

"Tiff... if you really feel guilty about not getting me a present. How about we do.. THAT as my present?" Jessica said while smirking.

"Yah!! ByunSica. You never change do you?" Tiffany said while laughing and blushing.

"So you don't want to?" Jessica pouted and pretended to be sad.

"......"

"Pleeeease Fany"

".... fine"

"Yay... I love you" Jessica carried Tiffany to the bed and started kissing her passionately. She positioned herself on top of Tiffany. Jessica explored the younger girl's mouth with her tongue. While the younger girl was . They broke off their hot kiss and looked at each other.

"Jessi... this is the best Christmas ever"

 

The End

Happy Holidays everyone!