Evolving Everyone

Evolving Them

 

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

It’s been about the assuming of 8 months since EXO debuted.

 

Kim Joonmyun.

 

Byun Baekhyun.

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

Do Kyungsoo.

 

Kim Jongin.

 

Oh Sehun.

 

Wu Yifan.

 

Kim Minseok.

 

Luhan.

 

Zhang Yixing.

 

Kim Jongdae.

 

Huang Zitao.

 

 

It’s about years since all twelve trained to be the best.

 

It’s about a fall of millions of sweats, millions of dropping tears, millions of the hurting pain.

 

Those training are not just that of tearing of their mind but it involves their heart.

 

It involves their feelings.

 

It involves their friendship.

 

It involves their life.

 

It evolves around them.

 

It evolves around their life.

 

It evolves around their heart.

 

    All of what happened now and then would be a serious sensitive thing to touch. To hear. To feel. To take in. It’s so serious that even a slight touch could break any of them. But for them, it doesn’t matter what people say. What people do to them. What people throw at them. It doesn’t matter.

 

Because they’re together. All twelve of them are together.

 

They solve everything together.

 

    The leaders help all of their members. There’s no such thing as choosing one from any of them. It’s all fairly together. Fairly equal to each other.

 

And that’s how they understand each other.

 

That’s how they solve every problem together.

 

    In the trainee world, it’s by you, surviving hundreds of other trainee that exist in the entertainment. Surviving the harsh comments and training by the trainers. Surviving by yourself. There’s no one to help you succeed since everyone is in need of success for themselves.

 

    EXO is different. They’re different because all of them helped each other when they’re trainee. They’re different from the others because they stick to each other even until they debuted. They’re still together. And they’re hoping to stay together until the end. Until the end.

 

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

 

[FLASHBACK TO TRAINEES]

 

    “I can’t do this anymore!” Sehun shouted and his voice bounces back throughout the dancing room. He lays his body down on the ground and closed his eyes. The members of EXO stared at him and all of them are glancing at each other. Sehun had never been like this. He never said anything like this. He never said anything to give the mood down or even the other members down. Sehun is always the good kid, actually the silent one.

 

   Everyone have the shocked expression on their faces. This is rare. No. This has never happened.

 

      Ever.

 

    As the leader of EXO-K, Suho steps up and lies on the ground besides Sehun. The other members shrugged their shoulders off and went out of the practice room to give both of them privacy. It’s not that they want to leave Sehun just like that but they all know that Suho can convince and bring his spirit back up. And when Sehun’s spirit is back up, all of them can focus on their upcoming and anticipated debut. One day they will.

     

    “Sehun.” Sehun glanced slowly at Suho and sighed heavily.

 

    “You know…” Suho trailed his words and sighed. “Everything that you just said, those 5 words that you spit out suddenly. Did you know that all of those bring our team spirit down? We were fine not long after you said those words. If the other members said those words one day, all of us wouldn’t mind because they’re always like that but you, Sehun never said those words. Ever. They were anticipating for that day to come. One day, we’ll be standing on a stage with thousands of fans cheering for us. Just us with them. And that one day, we will be sitting down facing the stage and anticipating that maybe, we’ll have that awards one day. It doesn’t matter what as long as we’re happy and our fans one day will be happy.”

 

 

    Sehun stared back at the ceiling and thought of Suho’s words for a while. All of that is the truth. Sehun never said anything no matter how hard everything is. No matter how stress he is compared to the others. But he doesn’t know why he’s doing this all of a sudden. He doesn’t know what just happen but maybe his stress is building up in him and made him said those things. It’s been a long time since all of them are waiting for themselves to debut but there’s always those things that stops all of them from those.

 

    “But when are we ever going to debut hyung? It’s been such a long time since that time.”

 

    Suho stood up and smiled. “We will one day Sehun. We will. We work hard for it. Now, are you with us or not?” Suho’s hand lead out for Sehun and Sehun smiled. Yes. They will. One day.

 

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

 

    And now all twelve of them are sitting in front of the stage of Mnet Asian Music Awards where they’ve been nominated for Best New Asian Artist Award. That is big. And they’ve only debuted for months to come. All groups or solos had hoped to be like them. To be nominated for something so big. Something to be honored of because they’re going to be competing with other artist ever known to the world. And they’re not so sure if they’ll be getting that award since their competitors are favorites to some of the people in the world. Maybe more than them.

 

    “And the new best Asian artist award goes to… EXO!” All of them were overwhelmed. At last. After all of those hardships and hard work, they’ve done it.

 

 An award.

 

From the fan.

 

For them.

 

    “Sehun?” Suho called Sehun out in the middle of Kris’s speech.

 

    “Yes hyung?”

 

   “We did it. We’re here.” Sehun smiled and nodded. Yes. They’re here. Everything that they’ve ever wanted and more.

 

Even though this is their beginning, they won’t be ending anything.

 

For their fans, they’re here.

 

Because of their fans, they’re here.

 

And they’re thankful. For all of their effort even though they’re not that good enough. They’re still thankful.

 

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

Comments and opinions are appreciated ^^ !

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]