Kyuhyun and Sungmin's costume

Kyuhyun and Sungmin's Reindeer Costume

 

“KYUUUUUU~!” Sungmin whined once he saw his roommate got inside their shared bedroom.

 

He immediately ran towards the younger and embrace him in a tight hug, the ladder returned hugging the small figure with the same amount of embrace.

 

“I miss you” Sungmin stated looking at the smiling face of his lover. “so much”

 

“I miss you too, Min” Kyuhyun replied, giving the older a peck and soon followed by a cheeky grin.

 

“how’s your night?” he asked once both of them lay down at the same mattress.

 

Sungmin smiled at him “Fine” he stated fairly, his hands still holding Kyuhyun in a tight embrace. Oh how he missed this guy, how he missed hugging him and how he missed cuddling with him.

 

Of course, Lately Kyuhyun has been very busy, having a little less time spending with him because KRY is having their first album setting out. Preparations, Promotions and other things are hard, the gamer needs to give his full attention to the upcoming release of their first Japanese album so that it’ll be successful, not that Sungmin denies it but he finds a very responsible Kyuhyun so cute and he respects him more.

 

He doesn’t want to whine about his lover giving less attention to him because singing is important to his lover and Sungmin respects him and accepts him fully.

 

“How about you Kyu, how is your night in Japan?” Sungmin asked, seeing the younger all looking so tired.

 

“Tiring” he replied simply. “it’s the Christmas eve and I am exhausted”

 

Sungmin reached towards his lover’s cheeks and examine his face.

 

“no doubt about it Kyuhyun, You looks exhausted”

 

“that’s what you get for releasing a new album” Kyuhyun leans his head in Sungmin’s neck, inhaling his scent, just as much as Sungmin misses him, he does too, he missed this man “I’m just so happy you are here with me now, I could spend my Christmas with you”

 

“My Poor Kyu” Sungmin rubbed Kyuhyun’s back to relax him, soothing him that he is always right here for him.

 

“Not to mention the upcoming MV for SJM” Sungmin remembered, How Poor his lover would be, having to many stuff to do, to pay attention to. Kyuhyun is going to be as busy as hell, not to mention him being the youngest of all, but being busy as a cow.

 

“I don’t feel worried for that Min” Kyuhyun said lifting his head to meet the eyes of his lover.

 

Sungmin looked at him confused. “why not?”

 

“it’s because you are there, we are together” Kyuhyun replied simply, making Sungmin blushed.

 

Oh. He forgot, He is also part of that group, making him and Kyuhyun be together, spending time together.

 

A cheeky Grin not leaving his lover’s face, making his face redder than its shade before.

 

“hey, I notice that you three wore Christmas costumes tonight at the concert” he stated changing the topic to hide his embarrassment.

 

“oh yeah, that” Kyuhyun frowns remembering how his costume is different than the Yewook couple.

 

“Why’s that yours is different than Wookie and Yesung-Hyung?”

 

“It’s because that couple wants to have a couple outfit and I don’t want to be a third party”

 

“right, because you have Me”

 

Kyuhyun grins “Is my Lee Sungmin Jealous?”

 

“no, but if I were there, I would surely wear that same reindeer suit you wore so that everyone will see that you belonged to me.”

 

“that’s a great idear Min” Kyuhyun said, having a great thought of what Sungmin just said to him, he immediately stood up and went towards his luggage and Sungmin just watched him in confusement.

 

“what are you doing Kyuhyun?”

 

“You’ll see Min” he stated, still rummaging his stuff.

 

“aha!”

 

Once he got he was looking for he immediately went towards Sungmin.

 

“here”

 

Kyuhyun handed Sungmin his costume from the concert, yes, his reindeer costume.

 

“What is this?”

 

“My Reindeer costume”

 

“what will I do with it”

 

“wear it”

 

“HUH?” Sungmin exclaimed confused.

 

“Minnie, wear it in Sukira, PLEASE?” Kyuhyun pleaded with puppy eyes.

 

Oh. God. If there are things that Sungmin isn’t afraid of, this will be an exception.

 

This is one of his weaknesses.

 

“But…”

 

“Please Min, your Christmas gift for me? It’s already Christmas” Kyuhyun said.

 

“You always say that whenever you want me to do something for you” Sungmin retorded.

 

“because you love me and always want to give me the best Christmas present” Kyuhyun stated “and also I went home tonight especially for you because I want to spend my christmas for you.”

 

Well, that was really Sungmin’s request from his lover, to went home right before Christmas so that they could spend their Christmas together, so it’ll be rude to decline his lover’s simple silly request.

 

“fine” he gave up “but why do you even want me to wear this?”

 

“so that people can see that you’re MINE” he stated fairly “once they see you wearing what I wore at the concert, they’ll know that you’re mine”

 

“possessive” Sungmin remarked, but a smile obvious in his face. He finds his lover’s possessiveness cute.

 

“but I will make Ryeowook wore his costume as well, I don’t wanna look silly wearing a costume all alone” Sungmin continued, he held that costume up to see if it’ll fit his petite body, and it looks like it does.

 

“try it Min” Kyuhyun excitedly said.

 

“Right now?”, he asked, the younger nods.

 

“Or do you want me to do that for you?” Kyuhyun’s not so innocent comment.

 

“no, I’d do it myself” Sungmin said and immediately went towards the bathroom, blood pooling at his cheeks.

 

 

---

 

Once Sungmin have wore the said costume, he looked at the reflection of himself in the bathroom mirror to see if it looks good on him. His eyebrows furrowed looking how silly he looks.

 

Somehow he noticed the scent of the costume, it smells like Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun’s scent lingers in his body.

 

He remembers that Kyuhyun also wore this. He chuckles.

 

He is wearing something, Kyuhyun wore, not that it is a new thing but it makes him happy knowing that Kyuhyun wants to share even this to him.

 

The guy he loves the most.
 

Sungmin’s face heated up.

 

And his heart beating fast. Maybe it’s not just Kyuhyun’s scent that he feels under the costume but also Kyuhyun’s warmth, Kyuhyun’s strong aura, and everything. It feels like Kyuhyun is his real half, Half of his heart.

 

Somehow he feels excite wearing this costume to Sukira tomorrow, On the Christmas Day.

 

He will wear his lover’s costume tomorrow. How exciting that could be?

 

 

Once Sungmin got out of the room, Kyuhyun just looked at him, observing him.

 

Sungmin wants to hide, because he doesn’t know what his lover is thinking of him. Does it really look bad on him? He wanted to ask Kyuhyun that because Kyuhyun’s eyes are melting him to oblivion, but before he could ask, Kyuhyun dragged him towards the bed and said

 

 

“Sungmin-hyung, Let’s make some Reindeer babies”



---

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! :)) This is just what came to my mind when I made that fanart and that story. :))