Minho & you, super fluffy oneshot :D

Minho & you, super fluffy oneshot :D

U always liked the guy who is good at sports in your school.
He is the perfect guy every girls would want as their boyfriend.
He is cool and charismatic, and with just a stare from him girls would melt.
A small action like using a towel to wipe his sweat would send girls crazy and they will squeal.
And his name is Choi Minho.
U always liked Minho but u have no confidence in urself because u think that a popular guy like Minho would not like someone normal and plain like u.
U laughed at urself sarcastically.
But u never knew that one day, ur life and his life would be entwined together. 
U never knew that u would cross paths with him.
Until one when u are chatting with a guy in the cafeteria and suddenly someone grabbed ur hands and brings u to somewhere else.
Its Minho.
Ur heart thumped crazily and u blushed as u felt the warmth of his hands wrapping ur hands.
It send small electric shocks to ur body and u blushed furiously.
U wondered why Minho would take ur hands.
Finally Minho bought u to someplace with alot of people and he suddenly said 'This girl, she is my girlfriend. Hands off'
Then he pointed to u, hugging u tightly.
U r kinda shocked in two ways.
Omigosh Minho says i am his girlfriend yay omg omg omg.
Wait...why so sudden? I didnt even really had a decent chat with him yet...why did he exclaimed that i am his girlfriend?
Is he playing with me?
Suddenly u break free from his hug and u ran away to a garden in the corner of the school with no one there.
Minho followed u and he grabbed ur wrist and asked 'What happened? Why are u running away from me? Do u hate me? What did i do? I am...sorry...'
Then his voice become softer.
Tears rolled down ur flushed red cheeks and u still dont believe that Minho actually likes u.
Minho then looked at u with a pained and hurted expression on his face and he said 'Do u hate me? I-i am sorry...i shouldnt have did all of these...i am really sorry...sorry for scaring u out...please forgive me...'
Minho thought he scared u by the sudden confession.
Then u looked at him and hugged him tightly. 
His body arched a little and he is abit startled and shocked.
Then he said 'I thought u ha-'
U kissed his soft plump lips.
His face is burning red now.
U didnt care if its reality or a dream.
If it is a dream u would be happy because Minho likes u.
If its reality u would die of happiness.
Minho was abit shocked but then he looked down and carresed ur face with his hands, fingers tracing down ur tear stained cheeks.
U felt his touch.
Its real...all of these...its real...Minho really likes u...
U can squeal in delight now...u are so happy now nothing could describe how u felt.
Then u said 'B-but... I thought someone as perfect and popular wont know the existence of a plain and normal girl like me...why? I thought u would never know who i am...i-'
Minho looked at u with a sad and hurted expression and he said 'Noooo!!! I am not perfect and popular as u said...everyone is born the same...we are all the same...and i noticed u for a long time. I like how u are shy and quiet unlike other girls who always flock beside me...i like ur smile, i like it when u r daydreaming...i just like everything about u...
U blushed more furiously as Minho's lips crashed into urs, leaving u panting.
Then he embraced u and he said 'I love u...'
U blushed and u smiled and said 'I love u too'

End~

Hope u guys like this story >< sorry that its so late i am busy recently and i have writers block >< sorry guys >< 

-JinKi Lee