Hospital Visit : End

Hospital Visit

 

-italics are flashbacks-

 

“Hoya’s in the hospital.  We’ll have to continue the practice today without him,” Sunggyu informed. “The doctor said he hasn’t been eating well and since it’ll affect his health if he force himself to do anything more, manager hyungs forbid him from participating in all the end of the year performances.”

“Will he be okay?” Dongwoo asked and Sunggyu nodded.

“He’ll be out the end of the week but we’ll have to change all the choreography. Is that okay?”

Everybody murmured a yes except for that one person. Sungyeol.

“Okay we should start now. Dongwoo you’re in charge now.”

Dongwoo nodded. It’s good that Hoya shared Infinite’s dance formations with him. It wouldn’t be so hard to alter some things. But then he noticed a member grabbing his coat and heading for the practice room’s door. “Sungyeol-ah where are you going?”

“I… I left something at home. I’ll just…” before he finished his sentence he was already out of the practice studio. The members of Infinite exchanged glances.

“What’s with him?”

“He had a fight with Hoya hyung. They hadn’t been talking for a while,” Sungjong replied. “The other day Hoya hyung stormed into our room and slammed the door shut after he and Sungyeol went out for lunch.”

“Yup. Sungyeol too…  He had been on a really bad mood these past days.” Dongwoo added.

“I hope they work that out. How are we supposed to be in a team if we keep fighting,” added L, earning surprise glances from the rest of them.

“Whoa! Kim Myungsoo!” mocked Woohyun.

L smiled. Embarassed. “Shut up.”

-- --

Hoya stared at the white ceiling, his phone in hand, contemplating if he should call Sungyeol or not. Since their last fight Sungyeol had totally ignored him and he did the same with not even talking to the same age friend.

Pushing all the feelings aside, Hoya threw the phone back onto the cabinet and resolved on getting a good sleep. Not only he won’t be able to dance for the whole week, he was also prohibited by his ceo and managers from joining gayo daejun and the other end of the year music shows.

Hoya closed his eyes and pulled the cover to his chest. Maybe he’ll forget everything if he sleep.

But it wasn’t long after that when Hoya heard the door opened and he opened his eyes to see the silhouette of a tall figure entering the ward, closing the door behind him. Hoya didn’t need to guess who it was.

Sungyeol nodded at him but he was expressionless. Hoya tried to ignore the fact that Sungyeol had skipped the dance practice and met him here on his own. Alone.

“What are you doing here?”

“You damn know why I’m here, Hoya.”

“Look. I don’t want to fight anymore, Sungyeol. I’m tired as I am now.”

“I came here to see if you’re okay. I don’t expect this treatment from you.” said Sungyeol  sounding a bit hurt.

Hoya rolled his eyes. He hated it when Sungyeol’s being serious. He hated it more when he was left alone with the younger like that.

“I came to apologize.”

“No need.”

“Hoya, come on!”

“What?”

“For god sake stop sulking you’re a grown up you know!”

“I’m not sulking.”

“Yes you are. Ever since the last show you’ve been treating me like this. Myungsoo did say he was sorry right? It was what the fans want not the three of us!”

“But you did enjoy the skinship.”

“I didn’t.”

“Save it. You can leave now.”

“Hoya…” Sungyeol went and sit by the side of his bed. He took Hoya’s hand and rubbed the back of it reassuringly. “It’s you that matters.”

“You’re lying. And I don’t like liars.” Hoya muttered, turning on his side, giving his back to Sungyeol.

“Yes you do, since trainee days. Look, if this is how you’re going to act how are we going to survive in Infinite? You matter to me, Hoya. Trust me. Do you think I would skip the dance practice for nothing? Sunggyu hyung’s going to kill me for this.”

“Good.”

Sungyeol let out a long sigh. “That’s not you talking.” He said and pulled Hoya’s shoulder until the older was facing him. Hoya looked up at him with his round eyes and they sparkled in the dark. Sungyeol noticed the eye bags under his eyes and his heart clenched thinking maybe he hadn’t been a good company for Hoya to be lack of sleep like that.

“What?” Hoya asked. His voice still full of annoyance.

“Nothing.” Sungyeol breathed slowly before leaning down towards Hoya’s face until their noses were touching. Then he tilted his head as he stared at Hoya’s big and wide from surprised eyes and let their lips met.

Hoya froze at the touch and Sungyeol’s hand automatically crept to the side of his face, slowly searching for a comfortable spot to rest. He placed his hand at Hoya’s cheek and caressed the other’s face with the pad of his thumb. How can Hoya taste so sweet? And maybe it was Hoya’s fever but he never felt the latter so warm like that.

Hoya clenched the bed sheets. He was still shocked at Sungyeol’s action. The first time they kissed was after their first win on Mcountdown. Sungyeol had pulled him towards their room and shoved him towards the discolored wall. Sungjong was out to buy beer with the rest of the members. On that after-performance event, Hoya still remembered Sungyeol saying to the managers that he and Hoya were just going to stay home and wait for them.

But the minute the van drove away from the street of their old dorm, Sungyeol grabbed his collar, they were still in their stage outfit by the way and the slightly puzzled Hoya didn’t struggle but followed Sungyeol, unknown to him what the plan was. And only when Sungyeol pushed him into their room, locking the door behind him, before clashing their lips together that Hoya understood what he wanted.

“Yeol?” he asked, surprised after Sungyeol finally pulled away.

“Have you called your parents?”

Hoya shook his head. He was still in disbelief of their win to even call his family. “Why?”

“Good. You can call them after this.” Sungyeol said and wrapped his arms around Hoya’s neck, pecking at his lips. “This proves that all of these are worth it, don’t you think?” he continued.

Hoya blinked a few times. He couldn’t understand what Sungyeol was trying to say.

“I love you, Hoya.” He repeated a few times as he pushed Hoya towards the bed. Hoya’s eyes widened at the shove and he stumbled back before falling on the bed, accidently pulling Sungyeol with him.

The dance machine hissed at the pain on his waist.

“You okay?” Sungyeol asked, moving away from him to give space. Hoya nodded. “It’s nothing.” He replied but was still rubbing the sore spot. However while he was busy minding his own pain Hoya felt Sungyeol staring at him and he looked up at the band mate. “Why?”

“You cried before. That was the first time I saw you cry.”

Hoya was taken aback at the words. He and Sungyeol were always a good same age friends. Maybe they’re not as close as Sungyeol was with Myungsoo but Sungyeol was always there for him. Sungyeol said he pitied Hoya for not having anyone to support his dream while Sungyeol had everyone around him urging him to do whatever he wants to do. But Hoya knew it was not just a mere pity when Sungyeol began hanging out with him in their rooms, behind stages and between practices before the choding one day suddenly said I love you to him.

“I’m here,” Sungyeol said and walked towards Hoya, clasping his waist to help the older sit on the bed. “I’m here.” he said again and this time, Hoya leaned closer and kissed him.

He’d forgotten how good Sungyeol taste. Hoya let go of the bed sheets and relaxed. One hand slithered up Sungyeol’s back.

When Hoya closed his eyes Sungyeol deepened the kiss and pushed him further into the bed.

“Mfff.” hoya tried to look away for a room to take a breath he desperately need and it wasn’t even a second later when Sungyeol stole his lips back. The younger was the dominating one and Hoya was at the mercy of his lips. When Sungyeol’s free hand slipped under his hospital gown tracing the contours of his abs hoya gasped and Sungyeol kissed his neck.

The other boy’s face was buried in the crook between his shoulder and head as Hoya tried to quiet down his breathing.

“The managers-“ Hoya panted.

“I sent them away.”

“No. they’re… they’re outside!” hoya whispered panicked.

Sungyeol stopped and only then realized someone was knocking on the door. “Sungyeol open the door. Why would you even lock it?” Jungryul’s voice called from the outside.

Sungyeol rose to his feet and sprang to the door, opening it a second later. “Sorry. I didn’t realize.” he apologized.

“Oh, Hoya’s asleep?”

Asleep? He turned around and saw the older with his eyes closed and Sungyeol tried to hold back his laugh. He’s not that bad of an actor after all. He almost got Sungyeol.

“Tell him to eat these when he’s awake. We’re going to send the others to gayo daejun rehearsal. You’re not joining?”

“No. I’m… I’m taking care of Hoya.”

“Oh, okay.”

“I’ll walk you guys outside,” he offered and pushed the manager hyungs out of the room. He glanced back one last time and saw Hoya opening his eyes, a smile on his face.

A smile spread on Sungyeol’s lips. “I’ll be back.” he mouthed before closing the door behind him.

 

 

uuuu... like i said every pairs in infinite are worth to be written a fanfic. comments are lovely... check out my other stories too of various couples in infinite what happens in the room and need. what otps are they focused to? well, you just have to find out yourselves ^^ happy reading.