New starting.

The world through her eyes.

Kim Yoo Jung's chats : In this colour

Kim Soo Hyun's chats : In this colour

Others' chats: In this colour

 

Your Pov:

I held my brown colour bag and looked at my father. He held my hand. 'Are you ready? Yoo Jung-ah.' he asked me. 

I nodded and smiled at him. 'Yes,appa.' I said politely.

We stepped onto the boat and sat down. Then,an ahjusshi who sat beside us asked us. 'Going to Seoul?' 

Daddy looked at me first then he moved his gaze back to the ahjusshi. 'Yes.' he answered the ahjusshi with a smile.

That ahjusshi just nodded his head. It took about 2 hour of boat ride to reach to the other side. We waved goodbye to the ahjusshi and went to the train station.My father bought the train tickets and after the calling,we entered the train and sat down at the seats provided.

He asked me, 'Want some hard-boiled egg and coke?'. 'De,appa.,' I smiled at him. He got up from his seat and he walked away. I was looking out the window and things are certainly different than what I thought it would be.

In my hometown Tokki VIllage, everything is green, naturally there and with only 150 villagers. I love the village and villagers there very much. The elders there witnessed my friends and I grow up from a baby until now. Tears started to running down on my cheeks when I thought about it. Suddenly someone touched my shoulder,so I turned around. I have no idea who the person is. He's not my father nor someone I know. Who could he be? 

'So,little girl..Going to somewhere?' he asked me. I moved myself from his touch while looking at him. 'De,going to Seoul ahjusshi.'I replied him politely. He nodded and automatically sat on my father's seat. 'Ahjusshi,you're sitting on my father's seat.' I told him politely. Suddenly, he smirked and  took out a pocket knife from his pocket and pointed it to me.

'A-ahjusshi, what are you doing?' I stammered and looked at him with fear in my eyes. He showed me his sly smirk. 'Give me all your money now or you'll not have the slightest chance to get out from this train.' he treathened me. I was scared. I quickly took out my purse and gave it to him. He took the money and glared at me. 

'Don't you have more!?' he asked and shot glares at me. I shook my head, hoping that someone would save me from this man. 'Thanks a lot, little girl.' he ruffled my hair and my body twitched. He got and and walked away. I was stunned there and couldn't move at all. Most of the people in the train were sleeping and they didn't witness me being 'robbed'.

My father came back and handed me a black plastic bag. I couldn't let him know what just happened to me. He'll get worried. So, I just acted normal and took a look on what's inside the plastic bag. There's an egg, a bottle of coke and chocolate, my favorite! He knows that I loved chocolate a lot. 'Thanks appa!' I hugged him and he just patted my back. 

'Sshh! People are sleeping you know.' he hushed me. I covered my mouth. 'Oh..Mianne,appa.' I lowered down my voice. 'So, anything happened while I'm gone?' he asked. I got really nervous. 'N-Nothing appa.' I lied. 'Good.' he smiled.

I can't tell him that I've been robbed. If I told him that, he will get really worried and think that he can't protect me at all. He will definately bring me back to Tokki Village. I don't want to go back home now,  though that's my home to begin with, but now that I have a chance to find my own mother. I can't just give up like this.

My mother left me when I was about 1 year old. I need to know why would a mother go through the pain for having a baby in her stomach for 9 months, going throgh the pain of giving birth, milked the baby for a year and just left without a word to the baby. Did I do anything wrong during that 1 year she's with me? I never actually thought of asking my father about it. I remember the time I asked him something during Mother's Day..

Flashback, 4 years ago:

Toki School:

'Okay students! We'll celebrate this special day with your mother! Did everyone bring their mother today?' the teacher announced. 'Yes!' the students cheered. 'Okay. Now, we'll invite Moon Ji Hye up stage to show her love to her mother.' she announced again. A girl stepped on stage and bowed to the crowd. 

'Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Moon Ji Hye imida. I would like to say thank you to my beloved mother, Kim Yon Eu. Umma, I love you. Sorry if I made you angry in the past and I want you to know that.. Nan jeongmal saranghae!' she ended her speech by making a heart using her hand. Her mother cried and hugged her after she came down.

When I got back home,I saw my father doing some proposal for work. I approached him. 'Appa,I want to ask you something.' I said. 'Oh,Yoo Jung. De, what is it you want to ask me?' he smiled while his eyes is glued at the paperwork. 'Where's omma?' I asked and tilted my head a bit. He stopped everything he's doing and looked at me suprisely.

'Why did you ask?' he asked nervously. 'Because every year during Mother's Day, I'm always the person who goes to school alone. My friends also asked me where is my mother.' I looked at him and tears were about to drop down my cheek.

'Who is my mother? I don't even know my mother's name. I can't even remember her face. I don't even have a picture of her. She never saw me talk or even walk. When I got 1st place in my class, she doesn't even know. I want to have a mother too. A mother who will always be at my side, tie my hair, go shopping with me, share her happiness with me and lastly love me. Why can't I have that?' I asked with tears running down on my cheeks non stop.

My father just hugged me. 'Sorry Yoojung. Sorry. Appa really sorry. I can't tell you.' he said and hugged me tightly. I kept on crying. My heart felt like it's being punched, shot and cut, about to burst anytime.

End of flashback