Mistletoe

Mistletoe [EXO Christmas Special]

 

It was December 24, 2012 and the whole group, even EXO-M was gathered in their dorms.

“Christmas~ Christmas~” Baekhyun sung as he took a box of decoration to the living room.

Yes, they are decorating the living room since they decided that they will have a Christmas party tomorrow night after their schedules and EXO-M will be joining them.

“Luhan hyung is coming~ Luhan hyung is coming~” Sehun sang too.

“Sehun, you’re just helping because ‘Luhan hyung is coming~’,” Chanyeol said. “Coz’ if not you’ll just be stuck in your room sleeping like a bear.”

“Yah! At least I’m helping! What about you?!” Sehun glared at Chanyeol who was eating waffle on the couch.

Chanyeol stood up and walks beside Baekhyun who was now on his 2nd box of decoration followed by D.O who is followed by Kai with a sleepy face and yawning his heart out.

“I,” Chanyeol places an arm on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “got Baekkie to decorate in my place.”

“What the Chanyeol! Am I your maid!?” Baekhyun yelled shrugging off his arm. “No ‘Baekhyun Special’ for tomorrow.” He then walks away from Chanyeol, leaving the giant’s mouth open and eyes wide.

“B-B-Baekkie! You know I’m just kidding, right? Hahaha…” Chanyeol followed Baekhyun all over the place like a puppy pleading for his meal.

“It seems like that’s the last of the décor.” Suho said as he brush off the invisible dust off his hands.

“Wait, hyung,” Sehun seems to be looking for something. “what about the gifts?”

“Ohhhh…” the 5 members said in unison.

Manager-K entered the room with a lot of shopping bags in his hands. “Taken care of.”

“Yeay! Manager-hyung the savior! Let us shower you with kisses!” Chanyeol held his arms open and pouted his lips out to their Manager.

“Ew Chanyeol! Stop it!” their Manager pushes Chanyeol off him.

“Hyung… what about food?” Kai asked making everyone turn their heads to their manager.

“I thought D.O would cook?”

“I thought you’d call for deliveries?” D.O said.

“How about we order pizza?” Suho suggested.

“Milk tea party!!!” Sehun yelled making everyone stare at him. “What???”

“Nothing,” Kai said.

“Is milk tea the only thing’s running on your head maknae?” Chanyeol teased.

“At least it’s decent. You can’t expect me to like Bacon and Eggs after hearing you guys make out every night, right?” Sehun replied, giving Chanyeol a direct hit.

“Ouch! But at least we’re together. What about you? ‘Luhan hyung~ Lyung hyung~ I miss you’” Chanyeol mimics the way Sehun said it, making the maknae blush.

“Okay, okay, stop it. You guys are so immature.” Kai stood in between. Chanyeol and Sehun stopped but their target seems to be changed to Kai.

“Kyungsoo hyung~ I want this~” Sehun teases making a pouted face.

“Kyungsoo hyung~ let’s cuddle~” Chanyeol moves to D.O and wraps his arms around D.O’s waist.

“Yah! Park Chanyeol! Get your hands off Kyungsoo hyung or else…” Kai walks towards Baekhyun.

“Hey hey hey! Okayyyyy I get it! Just get off Baekkie now.” Chanyeol quickly removes his hands off D.O and ran towards Baekhyun so he could steal him from Kai.

Both Baekhyun and D.O rolled their eyes.

“We’re here!!!” Xiumin and Luhan beamed as they walk in the door. Chen and Lay follows with some bags and Tao was holding a new Gucci bag and Kris looks like he just woke up holding onto his new stuff alpaca given by the fan which is now decorated with a Santa hat.

“We thought you might need some help with some stuffs.” Manager-M walks towards Manager-K and held out some stuff.

“Oh, thanks!”

“So where do you want to hang these?”  Luhan asked as he held out the red socks.

“it was supposed to be placed on the chimney but we don’t have one…” D.O uttered as he took the garlands and hang them all over Kai.

“How ‘bout we place them on the wall? Pin them up?” Lay suggested.

“Hm, that’s not a bad idea Yixing.” Manager-M said as he took some socks from the box and helps Luhan.

All of them scurried off to the box to spread the decors all over the living room, well, most of them since Kris is lying on the sofa hugging his alpaca.

“Yah! Dragon! This is no time to be sleeping!” Tao shook Kris making him groan and turn the other way and muttered, “I’ll place the star later.” Tao rolled his eyes and stomps back to D.O and Baekhyun.

“Hey Minseok hyung, what’s this?” Chen asked Xiumin, holding out a small twig with berries.

“Oh, that’s a mistletoe.”

“What’s a mistletoe?”

“When two people accidentally or intentionally stepped underneath it they will have to kiss whether they like it or not. It’s like a tradition, to the westerners, that is.” Xiumin was busy holding out the colorful Christmas ball decors.

“Ohhh…” Chen looks at it sheepishly. “Do you think what I think hyung?” making Xiumin stare at him but then later his mouth forms an O.

Both of them grinned secretly.

_____

*Tomorrow night comes~*

Everyone was singing a Christmas song in the living room and some were dancing along, like Kai and Sehun.

“All I want for Christmas~ is~ youuuuuu~” D.O, Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin hits the high notes while Chanyeol and Kris does the beat box and the rapping.

“Okay, okay. Enough singing. Let’s eat guys!” the Managers called.

“Okay hyung!”

“I’m starving.”

“Woohoo!”

“Food! Food! Food!”

Xiumin and Chen were the last one to walk out of the living room and stare at their work with glinting eyes.

_____

*20 minutes later~*

Baekhyun and D.O saw something was wrong with the décor and decided to fix it but little do they know that they are standing under the mistletoe until Chen and Xiumin whistled and yelled,

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”

“What?” D.O and Baekhyun turned at the two.

“Look.” Chen pointed at the twig.

“A mistletoe~ you know what that means~” Xiumin added.

Kai went and saw that D.O was under the ominous plant, stopping halfway through the room making Chanyeol bump on his back.

“Yah kkjamjong!”

“ Kyungsoo hyung move off!” Kai yelled at his hyung as he lounges towards him.

“Why? What?” D.O making the O_O face.

“Byun Baek! Are you cheating on me!?” Chanyeol roared as he realized where the two small figures were standing.

“What the are you accusing Park Chanyeol!?”

“It’s just a silly tradition peeps. Just a kiss on the cheek will do.” Chen said.

“NO!” both Kai and Chanyeol yelled at the troll.

D.O and Baekhyun looked at each other and nodded, “We’re okay with it.”

“What!?” Kai and Chanyeol looked with their faces looking like D.O’s

“It’s just for fun and Christmas is about love. Right?” Baekhyun said.

“And it’s just a kiss on the cheek.” D.O added.

“Yeah right.” Kai and Chanyeol were again in unison as they rolled their eyes.

“Okay, here it goes. On the count of three.” Xiumin said.

“Okay, who going to kiss who?” D.O asked.

“I’ll kiss you on the cheeks.” Baekhyun answered.

“Just the cheeks.”

“Yeah. Cheeks.”

It was no secret that this is very awkward. With their partner blaring by the side.

“One.” Chen count downs.

“Two.”

“Thr –”

“Kyungsoo hyung! Where will I place this?” Sehun called making D.O turn his face and his lips brushes Baekhyun’s.

“ –ee!!!”

“Omaygad!”

“You didn’t!”

“Kyungsoo hyung…” Kai pouted

“Byun. baek.” Chanyeol gritted.

Baekhyun and D.O awkwardly looked at each other and blushed before grinning to their audience.

“Hahaha… okay. That was an accident.” The two just shrug it off while the two tall gentlemen was still in the state of shock.

Sehun’s thought: so, you just sit under that plant and kiss? Ohhh…

_____

Suho and Lay had just walked out of the kitchen to go and hang out with the other in the living room. Then Chen all of a sudden pushed them.

“Oops. Sorry hyung~.”

“Next time, be careful.” Lay said as he helped Suho brush off.

“But Joonmyun hyung, look.” Chen pointed at the plant making the leader blush red and Lay look to the same place.

“Uh-oh… Seems like we stepped under the mistletoe huh?” Suho scratched his cheeks and gave Lay a bashful smile.

“What? Huh? Eh?” Lay doesn’t seem to know what’s going on.

“Mistletoe Xing. You kiss under the mistletoe. Like Justin Bieber’s song.” Chanyeol teased.

“Kiss me underneath the mistletoe~” D.O, Baekhyun and Chen sang.

“Oh, okay.” And without any second though, Lay kissed Suho in the lips, making the leader’s eyes widen in surprise.

“Yixing you’re so aggressive.”

_____

*5 minutes later*

“Luhan hyung~ I have a surprise for you?”

“Oh really?”

Sehun smiled and nodded. “But you have to wear this.”

“A… blindfold?”

“Yup.” Still Sehun was smiling innocently giving Luhan no doubt of his action.

“Okay.” Luhan took the blindfold and tying it on the back of his head.

“Just follow my lead okay?”

“Okay.”

They walk towards to where the mistletoe is.

“Come here Luhan-hyung~” Sehun pulled Luhan’s hand.

“Sehun-ah, I can’t see a thing…”

“It’s okay hyung, I’ll guide you remember.” Luhan nodded.

“Ta-da~” Sehun pulled off the blindfold. “Merry Christmas hyung!” he pecked Luhan on the cheek, making Luhan blush then noticed that Chen and Xiumin were watching.

“Y-Yah! Why are you watching?! And Sehun why did you kiss me!?”

Sehun cheerfully pointed on the twig. “Mis-tle-toe~”

_____

“Tao! Kris! How about a picture of you two?” Chen called.

“Here. Stand here.” Xiumin pulled the two towers under the mistletoe.

“Okay. One. Two. Three!” Chen clicks the camera and then Xiumin yelled.

“Now, Kiss!”

all of the people in the living room stares.

“Kris-gege what does this mean? Why are they staring at us?” Tao asked.

Kris face-palmed himself and said, “Just close your eyes Tao.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Just do it, okay?”

“But why –” Tao was cut off by Kris as he places a hand over Tao’s eyes and peck him on the lips.

Kris looks away, Tao was stunned but then he still asks, “But why???”

“Hahahaha! Look at those guys! Falling for the trap!” Xiumin laughs beside Chen who was holding the same plant behind him and planning the same to his hyung.

“Hyung, what about my kiss?” Chen pouted as he brought the same plant on top of their head with his hand.

“Yah! That’s gross.” Xiumin ran from Chen.

“Hyung, really,” Chen chases Xiumin with the mistletoe raised on his head.

“Seriously. These kids really.” Manager-M said as he crosses his arms on his chest.

“Yeah, such kids.” Manager-K agreed.

But little does Manager-M know that Manager-K was plotting something with the same plant that was hidden on his back.

“but Manager-M, Christmas is about love~” Manager-K held out the plant.

“Uh, no, no, no. you’re not pulling that mistletoe crap.” Manager-M ran like Xiumin all over the room just to get away from Manager-K.

 

Now, that was a fun Christmas with EXO and the managers.


A/N:

Late Christmas gift to all of you s! hahahaha:)))