Chapter 24 ...Land Among the Stars

Lovefool

 

 
So the story can't end there.  I think it would be best to give you an update.  
 
Evey and I do spend our days together and plan to do so for eternity.  I did promise her infinity and forever, and she promised me a thousand years plus forever.  My family accepts her as my fiancé and even Minho is happy for us.  He's still one of Seoul's most eligible bachelors.  And he also works closely with Evey because she is now the Interim President of the company with Minho as VP and her confidant.  I hate it sometimes, they are always working together and they have these inside jokes and its just annoying during dinner now that Minho lives in the floor below us and is always around.  Baekhyun and Luhan moved most of their stuff to the East wing and Evey transferred her things in my penthouse.  
 
Unfortunately though since we are about to debut soon we three along with Sehun will be moved into a dorm together with Jongdae so that means our times with our women will become short-lived.  Tiffany and Taeyeon head up our fan cafe and they've extended their boutique into a full-fledged modeling agency which is backed up by my company.  Luhan and Baekhyun get jealous over the fact that they are surrounded by local and international male models daily.  Both sides are rather jealous creatures in nature so their reunions are spent "catching up" locked in their penthouse of love, if you get what I am saying?  
 
Sehun actually found love with someone even older than Evey.  She's a veteran singer form the company.  He was chosen to dance with her a few times during her recent comeback song and one late night rehearsing he told us that "she pounced on me."  Those were his own words.  She's very kind and good natured and reminds me a bit of Evey just tinier and her eyes are only on Sehun and she makes sure everyone knows that.  This is good for him, female trainees and fellow colleagues stay away from him for fear of her wrath.  
 
Our dorm is in the buildng across from us so its not too bad.  MBLAQ is our neighbors and the girls are going crazy over that.  Evey fangirls over Seungho, Tiffany crushes on Lee Joon and Taeyeon adores GO.  So yeah, I was able to follow my dream after all.  I have to keep Evey being my fiancé hidden from my fans, but I still promise her forever.  I remind her of this every morning and evening we speak on the phone or FaceTime with each other.  Even though I don't get to physically be with her every morning, day, and night, we make it a point to call each other before we go to bed and when we wake up.  There's no excuse for not answering either, even if it's a short 'hello' and 'I love you' we remember to call each other and/or answer each others calls.
 
Although there are a lot of sacrifices in being an artist, the fact that I am following my dream with my best friends is just absolute heaven for me.  So my life is now filled with dance and love, just like I dreamed and prayed for.  My company is in good hands thanks to Evey and Minho, and Zero, our cat, is happy.  I would be too if I get to cuddle up with my woman whenever I feel like it.  
 
It really isn't too bad 'cause, thanks to a very powerful NASA-certified and tested telescope, I can still look at the stars from where I am.  Ey, what did you think I was going to say?  Come on, you're better than that ;)…  Me on the other hand, am simply a fool in love.