SulToria

Shinee and F(X)

PLEASE READ THE TWO CHAPTERS AFTER THIS BEFORE CONTINUING! SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMJ7Scl2p-aygUXpZaGoN

I chose Chinese names Shi (Boy name means either lion, rock, or stone) Rou (Girl chinese names means gentle; mild)

Sulli and Victoria were walking around the park. Sull was pushing Shi and Victoria pushing Rou. 

"Sulli?"

"Ya?"

"Do you love me?" Sulli looked shocked "Of course I do. What makes you think that?" 

"When you film your drama it looks like you like Minho on and off screen." Sulli laughed "Babe he's dateing Taemin and has two kids with him. Did you not know that?" 

"I did but I just thought.....I thought you loved him." Sulli frowned "Vic lets just go home." they put Shi and Rou there carseats and rode home. 

4 hours later~~ 

"Shi come to Umma" Sulli was chasing Shi around while Victoria sat with Rou watching. "Vic help me!" begged Sulli. 

"Alright fine." Victoria put Rou down in her rocker and grabbed Shi "Umma! Why?!" 

"Why what?" 

"I don't wanna go to bed I wanna see Santa." Victoria patted his head "Baby, Santa won't come if you're awake. Come here." Victoria grabbed her computer and typed in a website to track Santa. Sulli was feeding Rou "You look so much like your Appa." 

"Who's the Appa in the relationship?" 

"You are Vic. Duhh!" Sulli meronged Victoria laughed and picked up Shi and sat him on her lap. She pointed to were Santa was "You see right there?" she was pointing at Europe. "Yes Appa (Victoria)" 

"He's almost here so get dressed and go to sleep so he'll come here." Shi nodded and ran to his room (well mostly crawling around) "Come here I'll carry you." Sulli said while putting Rou down. She picked him up and got him dressed and ready for bed. 

"Stacy Appa loves you." Victoria said sitting her in her crib. Sulli came in "Shi wants his Appa." Sulli pouted while she said it. Victoria went over to her a picked up  "Lets go to bed." 

"With Umma!" Sulli followed. Victoria put him in his crib and kissed his forhead and Sulli did the same then they went into Rou room and kissed her forhead. 

2hours later~~~ 

Victoria and Sulli were putting the presents under the tree "How many things did we get a wrap?" 

"A lot apparently. At least he won't try to steal Yoogeuns toys now." 

"Good point. It's 3AM and were finished lets go to sleep before Shi wakes up." 

"Good idea babe." Victoria picked up Sulli and the went to bed.