The promise made.

A promise made[One shot]

“Is all started with a promise that he made. Is already 1 year since he left… this house, this place. I really missed him a lot. Why do they need to serve army? We just got married and he have to leave me alone…”

 

[1 year back]

“Must you leave this year? Yeobo~ Cant you push the date more backwards?” You pleaded.

“Mianhae yeobo. I want to get this army thing done. After we return, I wish we could have another wedding and honeymoon again.. Provided if I am still al-” He didn’t get to complete that sentence you quickly zip his lips up with a suddenly kiss.

“Stop it. I don’t want to listen. I don’t want to hear you saying that you wouldn’t be alive after you finished the National Service. Why do you always have to say that?” You throwing your temper again at him with him saying that this type of nonsense.

“Mianhae yeobo.”

“I don’t want hear you say mianhae. I want you to stay by my side. Yeobo, we just got married for like only 2 months? And you are leaving me now. I don’t want. I don’t want!” You started tearing up again.

“shh.. I promise you, I will return safely, one piece. And at that time, we will get married again. Have our wedding in that church you love, go to a different place for honeymoon. And lastly, you getting pregnant with our little baby.”

“Really?” You starting to wipe away your tears.

“Yup of course! Why not?” He too gently wiped your tears away.

With a gentle kiss of his, you were sent to heaven.

“Saranghae yeobo.” He say gently and sweetly to you.

“Saranghae my baby prince.” You smiled.

 

[back to now]

You started tearing up again, recalling all those memories with him, Super Junior’s Donghae. Is already 1 year, is just 7 months ago when he last text you.

 

“Baby. I am doing fine (: You don’t have to worry about me. Concentrate on your work! HWAITING! Do take care of yourself too! Don’t get sick(:

xoxo, your fishy prince”

 

But Eunhyuk oppa do text and call Super Junior members often, why cant Donghae do the same? Is he alright in the army? Did he injured himself? Questions kept pop out in your head again and again. “He will be alright, you don’t have to worry about him.”

 

Day went passed so quickly. 6 months have already passed and is only left 6 months before DongHae is returning back. Suddenly your phone vibrate.

‘Caller: Yeobo♥Baby fish’

 

You immediately press the receive button.

“YEOBO! Are you ok? Why didn’t you call me? Is already 1 year and 3 months since you last text or even call me? Do you know how worried I am? Why is Eunhyuk oppa able to contact his family members as well as Super Junior oppas that often while you cant?” You started throwing him with those questions you kept in your mind for so long. You started tearing up again. You just missed him that much, sometimes you wonder, why cant time just speed up? You want to see him so badly yet time runs so slowly. Although is only left 6 months but you couldn’t wait to just go and see him and hug him tightly not wanting to let go.

 

“Mianhae yeobo. I was extremely busy with army stuffs hence not able to contact you often. Sorry for making you so worried about me. I am fine. You will be surprised when you see me! I have build a lot of muscles! So I can protect you and our future baby! Haha! Eunhyuk hyung kept being punish by commander! Cause he contact his family members too often! Haha!! Baby~ Why aren’t you replying?”

You just couldn’t stop your tears, is just so great to hear his voice again. He wonderful sweet voice.

“Neh. I see.”

“Are you crying yeobo? Gwenchanayo?” He sound so worried for you.

“Neh! I am fine. Please come back safely! Super Junior oppas and I had planned a party to celebrate your comeback!”

“Really? Thank you yeobo! You are the best! I missed your cooking so much in army~ Hehe!”

“Haha! Really?” you quickly wiped away your tears. “When you will be coming back?”

“On the 15th October!”

“Really? Hehe! Wait! Isn’t that day Henry Oppa’s birthday?”

“yeah! Is Henry dongsaeng’s birthday! Aw man! Missed my birthday for 2 years straight! It isn’t fair~” He whined.

“Haha! You don’t have to worry about that! I have prepared the birthday presents that I am suppose to give you for the pass 2 years birthday present on the table. You can open them when you return.”

“REALLY? YAY! Your birthday present…”

“Is you returning safely will do.”

“NO! Lets go out together after I return. And you can choose your own birthday present. How about that?”

“Fine fine fine. Since you insist!”

“YAY! I WON. Like I always do~”

“You still act like a kid! Didn’t army teach you to be more manly? If not how can you protect me and our future baby?”

“I have my own ways~”

“You sure?”

“Yah! Of course I have.” He laughed.

“Fine~ Is getting late. Oh my gosh! We have chatted for 2 hours!!! Ok. Shall get say goodbye for now?”

“Yup! Good night yeobo! *kissing sound*”

“*kissing sound* Goodnight”

He called up the call. Although you felt lonely all over again but you kept thinking ‘at least he called to say that he is safe… he is returning in just 6 months. You can do it.’

 

Soon 5 months have passed, although still he didn’t call or text you. You understand that he is busy training for army purpose. ‘give in. is just 3 more weeks before he return and never leave you again.’

You went to Super Junior oppas’ house almost everyday just to discuss about the welcome back party for both Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“Ok. Here is the things you all have to do.” You start assigning the things that each oppa should prepare and report to you everyday about the process. Since they are having a long break now, they are extremely free.

 

You don’t even know that time really flies, is just 1 more week before your yeobo is returning to your side. Luckily the Welcome Back party things are going quite as planned. There are banners ‘Welcome back Donghae & Eunhyuk! ♥’ and balloons everywhere!

“Hope they will like it.”

“They will dongsaeng!” Eeteuk commented and pats your head at the same time.

“I cant wait!” You should not help but comment about how much you missed Donghae.

“I know. Don’t worry, after he return. He is yours!” Eeteuk laugh, his famous laughter.

“HEY! We understand TOO!” Other members complaint that Eeteuk have forgotten about them.

You could not help but started laughing at them. They are still so childish although so many years have passed.

 

Everyday is just to make sure that the Welcome Back party have to go well as planned. Slowly that day finally arrived. That day where he return to your side.

“Everyone have to hide later then when they open the door…”

“YES! DONGSAENG! YOU HAVE REPEAT THAT FOR LIKE THE MILLIONTH TIMES!” Eeteuk sounded frustrated.

“I am sorry…”

“Eeteuk hyung. She is just nervous about Donghae returning~” Heechul argued.

“Mianhae dongsaeng. I am nervous too.”

“Gwenchanayo!” You smiled.

 

After half an hour of waiting, they finally arrived. “Quick! Hide!” Ryeowook screamed.

Everyone quickly hide in their respective places. You hide nearer towards the door.

‘Click’ The door was opened. “Eh? They aren’t at home? I thought they asked us to come back home first?” Donghae asked Eunhyuk

“Yeah…”Eunhyuk said.

“BOO!!!!!” All of you jumped out to surprise them.

Clearly, they are surprised by the suddenly ‘boos’

All Super Junior members gave each other those man hugs. You just stand there smiling sweetly at them, although you know that you missed Donghae more than Super Junior members but you gave them time first. Suddenly all of them turn to look at you. You smile weakly at them “Welcome back Eunhyuk oppa, yeobo.”

“Thanks dongsaeng!” Eunhyuk ran over and gave you a BEAR HUG~

“YAH! Shouldn’t I hug her first! After all , she is MINE! YAH YAH YAH!” Donghae sounded pissed off  with Eunhyuk who hugged you tightly, not wanting to let go.

You couldn’t help but giggled.

“YAH! I MISSED MY DONGSAENG ALSO! I MISSED HER COOKING! LET ME HUG FIRST! LATER I WOULDN’T GET A CHANCE! YAH! WHO IS THE HYUNG HERE?!” Eunhyuk scolded.

“Aiyo! You guys still acted like kids. Hehe!”

“Yeobo…” Donghae say softly. All other oppas decided to give you both time alone after such a long time.

“Hmmm…?” You know you are going to burst out crying any moment so you trying your best not to cry.

“Is ok… cry if you want” That old DongHae who knew you so well. Tears one by one fell down your cheeks as if they listened to Donghae instead of you. Donghae quickly hug you tightly as if not wanting to let you go forever again. “Don’t worry, I wont leave you again. This is the last and only time.”

“I miss you” Only three words yet the meaning behind the three words is so strong.

“The promise made is fulfilled.” Both of you smiled and kissed each other filled with passion and love for each other.

 

The end.

 

------

I hope you all like it ^^

Thanks to Nineprincess from http://fairy-tale-fantasies.blogspot.com/ for the poster and background IS AWESOME ^^ hehe.

 

Comment replies:

@ColaSmackles: Hehe! Updated! Thank you~ Hwaiting!!! ^^

 

I will do comment replies at the comment box below ^^ Do comment on how I can improve!! ^^ Thank you (:

 

SHERYLN(: