Final

Christmas confession

 

Taemin and Minho had been neighbours for 2 years already. Taemin was always the shy type, so when he found out his feelings for Minho, he started to avoid him because every time he saw him, he would feel his face blush and his heartbeat would dramatically increase. This year for Christmas, Taemin’s older brother called to check up on him.  

“Key hyung, you have a boyfriend right? How did you two get together?” Taemin asked as he walked into the kitchen, looking for a new bottle of banana milk. Even thought he was 18 years old this year, he was still very innocent.

 “Well, I met him around this time of the year; he was the one that wanted to date me. He was a very persistent puppy, never giving up, see this necklace? He was the one that gave it to me on Christmas. I decided to give him a chance and after about 2 weeks, he gave me a Christmas present. It was the most romantic night of my life. It was that night that I decided to give him myself, he said it was the best present that he had ever received” Key sounded as if he was lost in thought thinking about how he and Jonghyun had spent that night.

                Taemin never knew that giving someone yourself as a present was a good thing. He wondered if Minho would like it.

                “Who’s this special boy? Is it someone that I know? Can’t believe my baby brother already have a crush on someone!” Key had never met Minho before, he would always come visit Taemin a few years ago, but after Taemin moved, it was harder for Key to drive all the way there.

                “You haven’t seen him hyung, he’s 2 years older than me and he’s my neighbour. He’s very nice and whenever his umma makes food, he would always give some to me. That’s why I’m able to eat so well even though you’re not by my side” Taemin pouted, he missed Key’s cooking. It was something that was able to remind him of their umma, but having Minho’s umma cook him food, it made him feel a bit less lonely sometimes.

                “If you like him, then you should just tell him. Good guys are rare these days, don’t wait until they’re taken or else you’re going to regret it!” Key screamed into the phone, even though he wanted his brother to stay innocent, he also wanted him to find happiness.

                “So, should I give him myself as a Christmas present? Do you think he’ll like it?” Taemin wondered what Minho’s reaction would be like. Would he be happy or would he think Taemin’s weird?
               

“No! I forbid you to give yourself to someone that you barely know! It’s too soon!” Key screamed into the phone. Taemin was confused now; he thought that was how Key and his boyfriend got together.

                “You don’t make any sense, hyung. Whatever, I’m just going to give him myself tonight and there’s nothing that you can do about it. I want a boyfriend too!” Taemin turned off his phone before Key could say anything else; he was determined to make Minho his boyfriend tonight. He started looking around the house for some strings, something that would be hard to break apart. He found some strings and a Christmas hat. After a few minutes, Taemin went up to Minho’s door and rang on the doorbell.

                “Hey, Taemin. What are you doing here? And why are you dressed like that?” Minho looked as Taemin stood there. He had a Santa hat on and he had tied a bow around his waist.

                “I’m your Christmas present this year! My hyung said that when he got together with his boyfriend, he gave himself to him. That’s what I’m doing now; I’m giving myself to you! I want you to take me as your Christmas present!” Minho couldn’t tell how dirty that sounded, he knew that Taemin was still very innocent but not to this extent.

                “Taemin, what did you mean by giving yourself to me? Did your hyung even tell you what that meant?” Taemin shook his head.

                “I thought he just meant wrapping yourself up and then presenting yourself as a gift to your boyfriend” Taemin pouted, did he do something wrong? Was that why Minho didn’t want him?

                “Actually...what your hyung meant when he gave himself to his boyfriend was that he...slept with him. Had with him” Taemin’s mouth went into a little ‘o’ as his eyes widen.

                “Also, when you wrap yourself in a present and ask your boyfriend to unwrap you, it meant that he’s going to take off your clothes” Taemin’s face went even redder; he didn’t expect this to happen!

                “I’m sorry Minho hyung! Sorry for bothering you!” Taemin was about to run back to his apartment when Minho grabbed his arm and pulled him back in. Taemin let out a squeak when his body hit Minho’s chest.

                “Well, I don’t mind unwrapping a certain boy that I like for Christmas. I have a confession, Minnie. I’ve been in love with you for a while now. I never had the courage to tell you, so when you said that you’re hyung did this to his boyfriend, I knew that you had the same feelings as I do” Minho released Taemin and looked at him.

                “Same here, hyung. I liked you for a while too, but I was too shy to say anything” Taemin blushed as he hid his face in his hands. Minho pulled his hands away and placed them by his side. He slowly pulled on the string and untied the bow.                

                “Can I have my Christmas present now?” Minho asked as he leaned in closer. Taemin nodded and he felt Minho’s soft lips on his. He wrapped his arms around Minho’s neck and pulled him closer. After a few seconds, Minho released his lips and wrapped his arms around Taemin’s tiny waist.

                “Merry Christmas, Minnie. I love you” Minho smiled as he saw Taemin blush.

                “Merry Christmas to you too, Minho hyung, and I love you too” slowly Taemin pressed their lips together again.