I'm back...

How Much Love You...One-Shot!

 

It’s has been two weeks that I’m at the hospital. I had an operation on my leg because I had an accident while playing soccer. My best friend, Park Hyo Jin came every day and helped me with my homework that I missed. One day, I slept all day long and the next day, I woke up. The first thing that I saw was flowers that was on my right table. There was a cute card of Rilakkuma. I took this card and read it. 

 

«Dear Seong Ah, (Should I write your full name with Jung ? Am I too informal ? I should write in formal...)

 

It has been two long weeks (for me, it was really long.), that you’re in this hospital for this operation. To see your desk empty makes me feel how much I miss you. I miss when you correct my mistakes in maths. At the last mini quiz I got 51 %. It’s not good but I know that I did my best because of your help. Seong Ah, hope you’re good...hope this letter makes you smile because I like your smile. And your melodious laugh. Your small height that everyone found it cute and I found that as your cute charm. Your musical and sports (That you can use it for one year). Also, I saw that you smile in your sleeping. Did you make a good dream ? Hope it’s a yes. I think this letter is not perfect to say how much I...nevermind...

Do you know who is it ?!  

 

-xxx-».

 

I smiled. This guy is so silly! I like it. I know that tomorrow I’ll leave the hospital...When I’ll be back at school, hope he’ll be there. 

 

Two days after, I went on the student board. I’m number 10. I used to be number one. I’ve a lot work to do...I was going to my locker and  I saw him. He was sitting in front of my locker and he was writing a letter. I came closer and poked his head. He got surprised and said «Mianhae, Seong Ah-sshi!»

 

Me: Wae ?  

Him: I didn’t finish it...

Me: Huh ?

Him: Nevermind.

Me: I really liked the letter. It made my day, Zelo!

Zelo: Jinjja ?

Me: I’m serious !! 

Zelo: I just wanted to be nice and say thank you for your help. 

Me: Oh~! What was your last sentence of your letter « I think this letter is not perfect to say how much I...» ?

 

He stood up and came closer to crush his lips on mine. I blushed so fast and he said «How much I love you».