I met her, but I don’t know her

Princess of my dreams

 

(Eli’s POV)

              I walked into the school Halloween dance with my friends. I decided to be dateless. Lots of girls had asked me but I kept on rejecting them. Don’t know why but I’m more of a quiet guy I guess.

              “Yo, looking good with the mask on I guess.” AJ cried out as he saw me. I smiled and gave him a high five. I didn’t know but there were no girls that I like.

              “Did you seriously decide to be dateless on this particular last dance?” Xander asked me and it made me grin at him. “I hate you, I thought that Krystal girl was there for you.” He said to me.

              ‘True, Krystal was pretty and cute. But her step sisters are such annoying brats.’ I thought as I sighed. Xander and I decided to stay for a little bit before going to dance.

              “Whoa, who is that?” I heard Xander said to me as he pointed at the entrance. It was a girl wearing a white dress with a mask on. I looked at her and I didn’t know who it was.

              “I don’t know, but I’m gonna find out.” I heard myself saying it to him and it made Xander to look at me in surprise.

(Krystal’s POV)

              I walked in to the dance with my best friend Shiny. She was cuter than me but she kept insisting that I was prettier than her.

              “Why is everyone looking at me?” I whispered to Shiny. It made her give me a weak laugh. “Let’s go get some drink. Yes, drink is what we need.” She dragged me towards the drinks table.

              “Hey, that dress is amazing. You made a great entrance with that dress.” I heard someone saying it to me. I turn around to look at him and it was someone very familiar but with his mask on I didn’t know who it was.

              “Thanks, aren’t you having a date?” I asked him stupidly. I didn’t know what to ask and Shiny had already left somewhere. “Does a guy like me need a date?” he asked me and I laughed at him.

              “Hey, uhm do you wanna dance?” he asked me and it made me finally smile. I haven’t been dancing for a while. “Yea!” I said to him and walked towards the dance floor. At that time there was some tango music.

              “What was that?” he asked me as I twirled around him. “I guess the music speaks to me.” I said to him with a smile and he nodded at me.

              As we danced all around the room, the people in the room watched us dance. When all of a sudden I fell onto the floor, I tripped onto something and fell onto the floor. He helped me to stand up.

              “You were amazing.” He whispered to me and I looked at him. “No I wasn’t, I fell.” I said to him and he sighed. He took his mask and showed me his face. “Eli?” I whispered and I heard everyone chit chatting.

              I heard the clock ring and it was the end for my dance with him. “I gotta go, I should be at home before 12.” I said to him and grabbed Shiny’s hand. I walked toward the DJ table to grab my Zune. But I lost it before leaving.

              “Wait, wait a minute. Who are you? Tell me who are you?” he grabbed my hand and asked me. I couldn’t tell him, so I pulled my hand from his hand and ran towards the exit. I didn’t know what happened.

              I turn and looked at him for the last time. I don’t think I can ever meet him again. He had my Zune on his hand. I didn’t have any other choice but to give him.

              ‘Eli, keep it safe. It’s yours now. Thank you for the perfect night.’ I thought as I ran out of the building.

(Eli’s POV)

              I ran after her and out of the building. I didn’t know what to do. I ran after her until I couldn’t catch up.

              ‘Whoever you’re, thank you for making this night so perfect, I just hope to meet you again.’ I thought as I looked at the Zune. I knew something might be written on it and I can feel it.

              I looked at it and at the back of the Zune it was written Krystal. I was surprised and shocked. “Yo, who was she?” Xander asked me. I smiled and gave him the Zune I had.

              “After all, she came to the dance. Isn’t it amazing? She dance like hell.” I said to him and he looked at me surprised. “What was she thinking? What if she get caught with the witch?” Xander asked me.

              “She won’t, I promise you that.” I said as I entered the ball. I was surprised. She really was amazing.

              ‘Krystal, thank you my princess.’ I thought as I looked at the quiet road. I was hoping to spend some time with her. Soon we all will graduate and we won’t meet even. But still I’ll keep it safe.