Chapter Seven: Finding Out The Truth

The "Mute" Girl

You were at the swing in front of your house, reading a book while listening to music. It was a Saturday and your Taekwondo class was at night again. This provided you an opportunity to find out more about the murderer of your family and you had a plan. 

Suddenly, a ball of paper was thrown at you and hit your head. You almost wanted to shout but you restrained, knowing that you were 'mute.' You looked around then your eyes came to a stop at Kai and his friends next door, cackling away and giving each other high - fives. Really so kiddish. You shot an angry glare towards Kai who was still busy laughing away. 

You picked up the paper ball and threw it back at Kai twice the power.........

And it hit his eye.

He screamed in pain. '!' You cursed yourself. You ran quickly and entered his house. He was still covering his eye due to the pain. His friends were trying to calm him down. You patted one of his friends, D.O and gave him signs to get some ice for his eye. Luckily he understood. You brought Kai to a bench and sat with him. His other friends were feeling awkward around you so you gave then a sign saying that it'll be fine. So they decided to head home. 

Kai flinched his eye, trying to open it. You touched his red eye and he hissed at the pain. You apologized to him through sign language. He chuckled and said, "I didn't know you were that powerful." You blushed and smiled. D.O came out with a bag of ice and handed it to you. You carefully put it on his eye and he let out a sigh of relief. 

He thanked you and D.O. You patted his back in return. D.O, on the other hand, just stood in front of you, staring at Kai then you, back and forth. "Sweetest couple ever!" D.O cooed teasingly. You rolled your eyes at him. You gave them signs indicating that you were leaving. When you got up, Kai pulled your hand. "Don't go," Kai pleaded. 

You signaled him saying that he'll be fine with D.O. Kai looked at D.O who was staring at the both of you while grinning widely. "This guy? No way," Kai said. You sighed. D.O was giggling over the both of you. You picked up the paper ball and threw it at him but he managed to catch it. "HA HA! You forgot, I'm in the football team!" He said cockily. You shook your head at his childish behavior. 

You let go of Kai's hand and waved goodbye. Kai watched your every step till you entered the house. "Chill, due. Like she's that far," D.O hit his arm lightly as Kai let out a heavy sigh. "Lovesick maniac," D.O mumbled and chuckled at his friend's behavior. "Come on, Kai. Let's go inside." They both got up and entered Kai's house.

You were back in your room and you lied down on your bed. You turned your head towards the window - Kai's room - and giggled, recalling what had happened. You rolled yourself and lied down on your stomach. Then your eyes caught the picture of you, your parents and your brother when you were young.

Tears trickled down your face with you noticing as your heart ached from thinking their unfortunate fates. That moment, you remembered about the night you met the two men. 'They killed my family. Even though they were paid, they are responsible and they deserve to die. They deserve to feel the pain that my family encountered. They don't deserve to live," you thought angrily. Your hands curled into fists. You quickly thought of a plan to meet again the two men tonight and boy, it's gonna be a hell of a night.

-----------------

Hello, mates! I'm back with a new story. I couldn't finish the previous one because I figured I left it for too long then no one would read it again anyway so why bother then away it goes by pressing the 'delete' button! So I hope this story is okay for you guys! Do comment and subscribe! I would need some feedbacks ^^