Eunhae+Sibum

HAPPY X’MAS SJ DRABBLES!

HEEYYY!! STOP SPAZZING YOURS AROUND ME! I FEEL DIZZZZZZYYYYY!! ‘BEST OTP!!’ *SCREAMS* THOUGHT THAT CRAZY’S WILD! YAH! I HAVE TO WRITE YOUR FREAKING BEST OTP! *KHWI!*

YES, YOU’LL KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! *BIG SIGH*

EUNHAE COUPLE! *glares but smiles*

 

Playful monkey! (. . .) What? You’re just a clingy fish!

 

“Cheer!”

“Eunhyuk oppa is the iest~~” Oh, really. Yes, I’m mokey is the iest. Who knows? All girls from world know. I’m global monkey.

“I think people wrong-clicked on Siwon instead of Eunhyuk-oppa~ at visual list…” Those girls were really cheesy. That’s why I like girls so much.

“Oppa~ don’t stay at dorm and shall we visit around Seoul, hm?” All girl pulled my sleeves of fabric shirt, blinking me to go out. Those girls… but they were not bad girls though. Because they’re just rookie idols who were sticking me and trying to find popularity. World is unfair place… But suddenly, I reminded. When they blinked, I felt I missed something… oh that fishy’s blinks… I missed him so much.

“I have a date with someone…” I pushed their arms back slowly. Well, that rookies are so brilliant at everything, dancing, singing, performing and at least seducing. But I, Lee Hyukjae, am famoust as a playboy but I’ve only one in my heart… That fish with heart-crashed smile…

“Who’s that someone?! Oppa~~ if that someone is not so important to meet, can you please sav-v…”

“DON’T YOU DARE TO SAY PLEASE QUIT HIS DATE WITH ME!” Oh… my … god?!...

“Who are they, Hyuk? And why are you at here?!” He roared. This was the first time I heard a fish roared. Also I was wishing it’ll be the last time how he stormed into my joy.

“Hae-ah…”

“OMO! Yah! Donghae-oppa! Garjar. Garjar. Or we’ll be beaten up on christmas cuz of Eunhae!” One of the girls shooed their group still dumbfounded at Donghae’s action towards me.

“Oppadul~ annyeonghi gyaesaeyo~~” and they bowed and rushed out from bar. Uh-oh… what should I make Hae tame from his temper alone?

“. . .”

“Hyuk!” Oh my god. I thought my heart dropped to floor because of too fears.

“W-wae, h-ha..ae?” Why can I become stutter at this time? I wanna cry, Mommy~~.

“. . .” Then he sat beside me and grabbed my belt. OMO! Hae! All people in bar was staring at us!

“Why are you wearing your belt too low? What? To make for y beauty?” He scolded, still fixing my belt harshly. I gulped for uncountable times as I got hot and hard whenever his hand over my-my ‘thingy’. Hae-ah… don’t fix it too much.

“Well, as I’m global star an-d BIG OOPS!” What did he do right now?!!

(. . .)

Hae g-grabb-ed m-my t-that ‘l-long t-thingy’… T-to sto-op my li-nes… Now I’d completely showered with my sweats. Hae, you are the awesomest… Yes, you are. The best fish I’ve never seen before that can control private intimate things in front of others. I heard some people gossiping.

“That’s why we call them ‘EUNHAE’!” That’s from fangirls.

“Those gays never… Urgh!” That’s from drunk old-fashioned grandpa.

“Wow~~ Oppas are handsome~~” That’s from y night princesses.

“They should have become brave surgeon doctors insead of celebrities…” That’s from depressing job seekers.

“Or s…” (. . .) Damn! You know it? Hae always seduces me with that job.

After gossiping broadcasting for Eunhae ended, Hae stared me intensely and went away from bar…! Hae! Where do you go? I followed him…

“HAE!”

“Please let me go!”

“HAE!” And then I engulfed him into a bone-crush hug before he was smacking my shoulder non-stop. Well, that fishy cried. Yes, I felt his precious tears landing on my shoulder. Why did I make my lovliest friend cry? Friend plus brother plus comrade plus Lover…

“You’re *sobs*.. a bad guy! You’re.. *sobs* such.. *sobs* a bad guy!” He kept hitting my shoulder. I endured it. I endured all pains on skin that Hae gave. Because he’d never made a pain into my heart… the lovable angelic fish… Golden fish.

“Yes, I know. I’m a bad monkey who left my own lover and find joy by myself! So don’t cry… you don’t have to cry…” I wiped his tear with my thumb. He sniffed and looked at me with his beautiful eyes. Hae, do you know? Only you have the beautiful full-moon eyes.

“No, also I’m a bad man who ignore you often… but I’m still frightened of you enjoying with some girls… Truthfully, I’ll say. I hate it, Hyukkie-ah…” He explained me softly. Hae-ah, that girls should be hated by you. Must be hated.

“Oh… Yes since both we’re bad and so let’s start our naughty thoughts?!” Aha! How much longer I’m longing for Christmas Eunhae moment! With first step, I grabbed his beautiful .

“Hyukkie, we’re still at street…” He blushed. Urgh… all people on the world know how Eunhae is naughty. He even worried it.

“We will have private time and special place~” I said seductively into his ear, making him sniff. Hehe… I’d like to watch his reaction.

“I bet you’ll lose in anyway~” He told me seductively again… OMO! It’s heavenly.

“Use your ghost voice at the right time… Turning into melody ‘moan’…” I teased the gorgeous creature staring at me.

“… Whatever… remember we’re eunhae!” He alarmed me. Why, hae? We ‘did’ that because we’re EUNHAE.

“Eunhae must ‘do’ like eunhae…” Then, we grabbed our hands, leading to somewhere…

 

“AHHH!!! You HIT me! Ahhhh…” Both we felt completed and stopped our main job before hae limped into me, leaning each’s sweaty chest. Yes, I hit him. For many times.

“Wow… snow!, Hyuk! Snow!” Hae said, between panting breathelessly. After we turned many rounds, we became exhausting through y sweat scents.

“Really, it’s white and beautiful like you…” I looked at him, and nuzzled my nose and lips into his messy hair.

“I love you, Hyukkie and Merry Christmas!” He hugged me possessively like there’s no more tomorrow. Before I pressed my lips onto his fully longer than longer, I said;

“I love you too, Hae, and Merry Christmas…”

(A/N: O.o… o.O {. . .} haha! I found erts! XD Hey! You have to control your erted minds! *sealing all with plasters* Here, eunhae didn’t exhaust on thingy… they’re dancing tango in pratice room and! Hyuk didn’t hit that spot… keeping tripping on Hae’s foot XD… Haha! My beloved eunhae shipper friends… You you are the awesomest! XD [first, I tend to write little hint of but... I LOVE TEASING!])

 

MONKEYFISHY! THE BEST COUPLE ON WORLD!
MAKING SOME NOISE ON CHRISTMAS? Oh, naughty… naughty…
Whatever… Wishing Eunhae to improve your moments! (towards… XD)


(Because I’d been Eunhae shipper once b4 Kyusung came into my life in same time :D)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! *o*

***

 

I’LL SAY SADLY… HEY! I’LL SAY! SHUT UP YOUR BEAK! THE LAST COLD COUPLE (. . .) I HAVEN’T HEARD THEM… SO I EVEN SAID I’LL TELL!

*sobs*

SIBUM COUPLE! *BIG SMILE*

 

Should we just walk on our lives alone? No, Jesus stays beside us… Still silly horse

 

“I’d like to wish everything everyone is getting better than better in every ways they like.”

“Always thanks for giving us everything, Jesus. Amen.” And I was about to stand up but I saw a figure beside me praying like me.

“Thanks you, Amen.” That figure finished his wishing and turned his face to me. OH…, this was familiar… Or,

“Annyeong, Siwon-hyung.” Kibum?! What on earth my Kibum was beside me?!! Yes, my kibum. My favourite magnae dongsaeng before Kyuhyun was.

“Kibum-ah!” I called out, eyes widened why he was here.

“Long time no see, hyung.” He took his hand to shake with mine but I didn’t want this awkward greeting.

“Long time no see, Kibum-ah. We all missed you.” before I engulfed him into warm hug. Wow… his body is still warm. Long time no warmth, Kibum-ah.

“So would you like to talk with me in outside?” He asked before pulling me away and curved his lips into killer smile that was an unique attract of me. How much people were praising my handsome dimple smile, I just found Kibum’s killer smile for me is the most pretty,… beautiful… and gorgeous. God, I love you. I love you so much.

 

“How things with you, hyung?” He asked, walking by me at outside of church. It’s quite dark and quiet but we’re both men. We don’t frighten and scream at those shadows like Donghae and Ryeowook did. The wind was cold but yet there’s still warm halo around me. It’s Kibum.

“Well, I’m better at everything.” I shurgged and did my gesture everytime. He chuckled of my habit a bit.

“Once, I watched Kyuhyun’s radio star on TV and he said you’re top of all things.” That my beloved evil magnae, Cho Kyuhyun. He said bad things to me when on Broadcasting but he’s always doing ageyos that I can’t resist everytime on dorm. Urgh, that evil magnae. However, he can’t be rival of Kibum, a hot actor with killer smile.

“Yeah, all members gossip about Choi Siwon on every Yaenons.” I smiled and he smiled back.

“And, Kibum, you’re popular nowadays. When I watch your drams, I’m really touched with your actings… Sometimes, I feel I’m only good at looking but not still at acting…” I lowered my face but the forced smile didn’t disappear.

“But you’re No.1 of all…” He patted my shoulder. Kibum-ah…, that’s why you became my angel from the first time we met. You’re different from others.

“Hey… hyung, do you think you really want to spend your Christmas at this church?”

“Of course, I will. Why? Is there weird?” I asked. It doesn’t sound strange that I was spending my Christmas at church.

“Not with members?”

“I bet they will be happy by themselves… like Eunhae start…” and we both laughed since we knew how mighty Eunhae is.

“So you should even go! It’s the good time to …” Kibum giggled before he seemed I curved my lips to side.

“I even saw you on Internet pages…”

“Where? At visual list…?”

“No, ing between couples…” Uh-oh… did Kibum surely see that? I’M NOT BAD GUY, KIBUM-AH!

“I’m searching fun between them… Kibum-ah…” I slightly stuck my tongue out. What? I DID CUTE?! Oh My Jesus!

“Fun? Hyung, there’s many y girls in Korea to have fun… not that girly clingy couples” He joked me. We both are famous and popular actors in Korea Drama Industry. If we dare to have fun with others, our name will be destroyed in any way. God, thanks you also for giving us good things.

“I’ve still one left in my heart, Kibum-ah…” I slowly said when sitting down on bench.

“Who?”

“I won’t tell you.”

“Why? You should at least open your mind to me at Christmas.” Kibum exclaimed. Little guy, if I tell you, I’m afraid you’ll hate me…

“Just wait…, God will tell you everything…” I said, looking along the breeze blowing the leaves. The moon was shining upon the bright earth lighted by Christmas lamps. Earth is being beautiful by that but I wasn’t. I wasn’t beautiful yet.

“Kibum-ah…” I slowly called out the killer smile owner’s name who was just staring to the moon.

“Hm?”

“I wanted you to come back to Super Junior…”

“You know. The welcomed I could come back is no way…” He explained, still fixing his eyes to sky beautiful.

“I see. But let me float in my dream…”

“I just wanted you back as a member, as a brother, and… and… as a l-” Before I finished my stammering confession, he grabbed my hand and stared me. Oh god it’s so wonderful to see his pupil…

“I know, hyung. You wanted to confess me, right am I?” What? How did he know my inner mind?

“Confess?” I frozened.

“As a beloved one, non-related like brother nor friends…” Right, you understand my mind, Kibum-ah. Only you. You know me.

“. . .” The muscular y man I was shy and lowered my head as the glee is spazzing inside my stomach.

“You should thank to God…” He said, still grabbing my hand and staring me sweetly. Yes, God. I shouldn’t thank to you. I should give my life on Kibum and God.

“Yes, thanks for being the greatest angel and teacher of our lives and offering happiness, God… and Kibum-ah…” I said, interlocked our hands together.

“Thanks to hyung and Christmas…” He said back, still looking directly to my eyes.

“Oh… Snow is falling…” Kibum exclaimed.

“I think he heard our oblivious confession…” We both giggled and touched the white soft snow, like confettis pouring over the world from sky.

“Merry Christmas, Kibum-ah…”

“Merry Christmas, Siwon-hyung…”

(A/N: Finally, Siwon confessed! Well, it’s not interesting since Kibum know what he will do next… But clap this handsome cold couple! *welcome whistle*)

HANDSOME!SIWON & KIBUM!
I HOPE YOU TWO WILL MEET SOME DAY!
AND WISHING FOR KIBUM TO COME BACK TO SUPER JUNIOR!
WE ELFS AND SANTA ARE WELCOMING!^^

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! *o*

***

 

A/N: This is an extra that I want to tell all my readers… It’s just boring to read but I feel myself pity of that…

Because…

The THREE MAIN REASONS WHY I CAN’T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS?! (in my whole life)

  1. The weather in our country is hot and dry even it’s winter… There’s no fog, no wind, no breeze and NO SNOW! The sun is always shining upon our heads… Good job, the shiny thingy… Now I’m writing this fic wearing fabric T-shirt cuz it’s too hot!
  2. The religion in our country is not Christian at all. About 90% of citizens are Buddhists and I’m also. So they celebrate our Buddhist festival at every streets every townships instead of decorating Christmas Tree… (but truthfully, I’m proud of myself being a Buddhist)
  3. Although you are a Buddhist, you may participate in Christmas party with your friends… Well, my friends have party tonight but… I’m not from that class to go out and have party… I’ve never been to parties as I’m kinda not out-going person and my parents like to keep me at home.

Now, I dreamed of Christmas… Every child except for me gets presents and the couples walk around! It seems too amazing! Snow… I missed that… But I’ve never touched it before… *sobs*

There’s no snow, no church, no jungle bell songs, no Santa Claus, no presents and no parties… But I say to myself to be a good doing Buddhist! Sometimes, our festivals are intersting like Christmas! I’ve never taken part in Christmas in my whole life but I feel happy when people are enjoying^^ Hope my all readers get happiness and joy at this merry Christmas!! Thanks you for reading my happening! And…

BIG THANKS & HUGS! <3 & ^3^

Thanks for reading!!! *hugs and spung you all and goes back to couch as being Santa*