Hanchul+Kangteuk

HAPPY X’MAS SJ DRABBLES!

Starting with which couple? Hmm, thinking so hard!

HANCHUL COUPLE!! *claps*

 

3…

‘OMG!’

2…--…

‘A BIT?...’

1!

‘Heenim, I’m right now!’

Annyeong? Goodbye Annyeong?! Ahe… ignorable stupid!

. . .

“What? Where do you go?” Hangeng shouted as the diva gave a view of back.

“You’re late 2 seconds.” Heechul said as coldly as wind.

“Heenim-ah, because of the flight arrival.”

“Our country’s flight time is on time.”

“Because of the taxi.”

“A lot running I saw.”

“Or of traffic jam?”

“You should snap take bicycles from students if you are right wanting to meet me so much.”

“I’m afraid.”

“That means you’re afraid of me.”

“Why?”

“That calls stupid.”

“Who?”

“Whatever. Anneyong to you because other people are important. More than you, they are energetic to date me on this christmas.” That greatest Kim Hee Chul turned and gave a view of back to his lover who just didn’t have to get water to drink a sip to come to him but dumfounded when he saw flower. Dumbfounded of scare.

“As you like you can do! I have other girls to have fun! Don’t think I’m a new foreigner. Remember I’m the world’s celebrity!”

 

“It’s too boring. What the hell people are going out with their sweethearts on this day!” I sighed. That chinese stupid. I should not have hung out with him. Now I’m regretted. Regret only is coming on. I’m the bad person who had fallen in love with that stupid. I’m the bad person. Bad person? Why should I be bad person? I’m the greatest man on earth. I’m Kim Heechul until I saw a couple fixing scarves and gazing sweetly.

(. . .)

“Hoo… Humans humans…”

And then I thought how become humans going happy. They’re just crazy. Should I foretell their futures? I bet they will divorce after getting two babies. And then what am I saying on christmas?

“Honey, here’s candy.” A grandfather still hiding his face in white beards. Candy? Am I child?

“Grandpa, do you know me?”

“Yes!” Yes, yes he should know who I am. I’m the greatest entertainer a name with Heechul through world.

“So guess it.”

“A child wanting presents from me?”

(……)

“Right?” The Santa raised his white long eyebrow.

“Yes.” I sighed. I wonder when Santa Clauses got blind with their long white eye-brows.

“Here child, you can wish also.”

“I want a guy.” He seemed shocked. Or doesn’t he know boy love boy? Now I found the fact that Santa Claus is out-dated.

“Which guy, dear?”

“A handsome boy not with stupid brain.”

“What do you have plan to do with him?”

Suspect? Oh… Nosy parker, yes Nosy Santa. Not out dated white grandpa, but yet a snarky grandpa still have things had to explain today’s knowledge.

“You say me only a wish. You didn’t say what plan with that.”

“OK.” He started to wish. He thought himself so highly he’s like an angel to save lives from earth. To fulfill our wishes. It’s damn funny to see such white fantasy grandpa. But… what were he saying?

“On this merry christmas day, my dearest child wants a handsome popular guy with stupid brain. Since God has a kind heart so please make him happy with his wish. Amen.”

URGH! THIS GRANDPA! I SAID A HANDSOME GUY NOT WITH STUPID BRAIN! IF MY FATE WAS TO MEET THAT DUDES AGAIN, I MIGHT STRANGLE SHISUS RIGHT AWAY!

“Now dear, go straight and you’ll meet your fated guy. God blesses you.” I wanted God forget to bless me. I went backward opposite of direction to not meet the fated dudes but he turned my way back. GRANDPA! TODAY’S CHRISTMAS DO YOU KNOW? I DON’T WANT TO MAKE BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

And then… I met… A guy with stupid brain who was flirted by a group of y es. That es…! HEY, HE’S MY FATED FOLK!

“Now dear, walk three steps and stomp beside him to get him.”

1… 2. . . 3!

“Sorry to interrupt your flirtings. And also sorry to make you hear that. He’s MY guy…” I formed a smile, pulling his arm possessively.

“Who’s you?” es. I don’t want you to make up with red cheeks slapped.

“I’m his boyfriend!”

“Handsome Oppa!” OPPA? GOD! Damn the juicy words!

“Is he right your boyfriend?” If you don’t dare to nod,…

“Yes, my lovliest.” A peck? On my lips. Oh Shisus you saved me… That guy kissed me in front of that stunned es. The greatest Kim Heechul blushed. Ahe… I blushed.

“They’re not single… let’s catch someone else.” They whispered before going away from us. ES, YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST!

(. . .)

“I hate y dupers so much… Heenim-ah~~ Especially Korean girls…”

“Did I say to go alone?!” I yelled that poor guy with stupid brain and coward mind. I wonder how he would become global celebrity.

“You saved me. I loved you!” That…! His head stormed into my chest and hugged me, with poor crying sound.

(. . .)

“Heenim-ah! I want to spend this precious time with you. I’m here with you even by passing over high mountains, seas, and a lot of obstacles…”

“Geng-ah, I want to stay with you also. And then I also pulled my corporal’s pants sleeve at army training to get a Christmas holiday…”

“Tonight, under the jungle bells, let’s enjoy!”

He smiled. A smile that was being away from me a couple of days, months ago. Oh… I missed that stupid grin so bad.

“So let’s shout!”

“First!, I want to thank Santa who wished for me! Santa! I LOVE YOU!” I screamed to white angel grandpa who was watching at us and smiling.

“Oh… snow is falling, Heenim-ah! Look at white snow!” Hangeng surprised in glee.

“Wow… it’s so beautiful I’ve ever seen that before… Merry christmas!”

 

So Hanchul is getting happier on this night… Let’s shout to out of world til the world ends.

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! *o*

 

*****

 

Second couple, it’s some hard to write but the reborn of Daddy Mommy of SJ! With Love Letter Communication!^^

 

KANTEUK COUPLE!!! *whistles & claps*

 

 

Hyung… I miss you… I was alone on this day and I miss you…

 

“So Kangin-sshi! What things do you plan to do on this christmas?” The guests asked Kangin DJing in radio broadcasting.

“Well, I’ll plan to just sleep in dorm.” Kangin shrugged.

“Oh, it’s just a waste. What? Or don’t you have any other friends to hang out?” The guests asked again.

“No, I found christmas is just boring. There’s nothing to enjoy for me.” Kangin replied shortly and sharply.

 

After radio broadcasting,…

 

“Hyung, where are you? I’ve been searching on every streets but the shadow of you doesn’t appear from crowd.” I thought to myself. I was Kim Youngwoon. Also Kangin who possessed much strength. Now I lost of all. My strength, my heart, and my Jungsoo.

“You’re just a bad angel, Park Jungsoo…” I sighed. Now I was alone in centre of street lightening with colorful light balls. On cheerful Christmas, I was isolated like a dry tree without leaves. Kim Youngwoon, did you think of your life like that? I never imagined of.

I didn’t want to go back home or dorm. There’s only childish members who were inspiring to decorate Christmas Tree at dorm. It will feel so good if I would like to listen the sweet angel’s voice again,…

Ring…ring…ring

Who’s that between I’m upset so much? When I looked caller ID, it’s familiar. But when I pressed ‘Answer’ button, I shocked as I heard the angel’s voice;

“Yeobeosaeyo? Youngwoon-ah!” That angel spoke cheerfully.

“Hyung? Park JungSoo?” I nearly cried but I didn’t cry because I’m Kim Youngwoon.

“Dongsaeng! Merry Christmas!”

“I have no merry christmas… by the way where are you now?”

“I’m still at army training… but we’re getting happy due to Christmas!” The angel Teuk spoke happily through phone.

“Aw… then hyung!” I said. I guessed if he received my letter sent two days ago. I don’t know exactly what I had written on this as I made this while I felt unhappy and irritated. Hope Teukkie find that.

“What’s up? Kangin-ah.”

“Did you receive a letter?”

“Well, I received a lot. Of course, who am I?, I’m Leeteuk!”

“And did you see mine?” I said slowly unlike me.

“Hm…, I think you don’t send me a letter.” Gosh! What happened with me?! Teukkie didn’t get my letter. I’d written putting all my feeling in it but he didn’t receive?? Here if I found that man stealing my letter from him, I would punch and bury his body in moon where nobody knows.

“Real? I guess I didn’t send to you. Sorry hyung.” IT’S NOT RIGHT LINE TO SAY. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY SAY I SENT THAT! WHAT ON EARTH WITH KIM YOUNGWOON?!! I GONNA SLAP MYSELF!

“It’s okay. Oh, Kangin-ah, the guys keep calling me so let me hang up phone and I promise I’ll scold other dongsaengs for making you lonely.” He joked. Oh… I miss Teukkie hyung’s unique dimple smile while making jokes. The most beautiful dimple smile.

“Arraseo, hyung. Have fun at there.” And I hung up. Kim Youngwoon. Kim Youngwoon, you’ve just strength, not heart…

 

In this letter,

“Dearest hyung Teukkie,

                           Jungsoo-ah, today’s cold. December is so cold. Sorry for starting with lame intro as now I want you to be side by side. But you’re not with me. Others will think this letter is absolutely not written by Himsaeng Kangin but the writer is me. So just read it alone and don’t show to everyone. I’ll be embarrased… Nowadays, I feel so lonely without you. Sometimes, I shared happiness with other members but it’s just empty without you. I’ll confess right now. Truthfully, I miss you. I missed you during my army training days and I missed you again todays tonights. As my mood, I want to go right away towards Shisus, strangle and blame why we can’t be together longer… They’ll think I’m just mad. Mad. Mad of you. Especially, in christmas, I’ll be mad of you. I’ll be searching you in everywhere without exhausting and being cold. Cold? Cold because of your absence… now I’m doing things right and wishing to God to spend with you longer on next christmas. Wishing you’ll be healthy… and the last words I let myself say…,

I love you, Teukkie

From Kim Youngwoon
who will protect you forever^^”

 

I was sitting on lonely cold bench beneathe the bright tree. Christmas… you give me pain…

Ring… ring… ring

Who’s again? I fished my phone out from my pocket and strongly pressed the ‘Answer’ button, not looking caller ID as I didn’t have interest to talk.

“Youngwoon-ah…” That familiar voice… crying…?? That ANGEL’S VOICE AGAIN?!!

“Eeteuk hyung, what’s up? Tell me what’s up!” Who smacked my hyung? Who hurt my hyung? Damn that stronger brats! If they dare to touch my angel,…

“Saranghae~~”

(. . .)

(. . .)

“Youngwoon-ah?”

“Suddenly… why are you saying Saranghae…?” I stunned. Yup, why are he saying that cheesy words and why am I talking him like that?

“Of course, I should. So do I have to pretend like I didn’t see your Love Letter?” That angel come from heaven said to me with shy voice showing how sweet that is. And… Oh GOD! Love Letter?

“Love Letter?” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, Love Letter. First I got my letters all but the only one,it was dropped on floor. When you had said to me, I was searching on all my way walked. Then the fate we met. I found it! And I read it! Final, I love it! But I love you more than letter!” Mom, if you keep saying I’m bad guy, I will ignore. Because the angel said to me He loves me…

“Youngwoon-ah, Saranghae~~ We will meet if the fate is on our side…”

“Jungsoo-ah” I breathed in strongly.

“I don’t interest the fate’s choice. I will make us beautiful more than any others when we meet again…” I became so happy. I’ve never longer so cold. I got the warmth from the voice of angel with dimple smile and smiling-heart.

“PARK JUNGSOO! SARANGHARNDAR!” I shouted til the world exploded before people on pavements looked at me weirdly. Hey, I got love! You don’t have right to stare me like that as I glared.

“Kekeke… omo Kangin-ah, snow is falling?”

Snow? Oh, at there and also here, snow is falling?...

“Yes, here too. Now over my head, the snow is showering.”

“Merry Christmas, Youngwoon-ah…”

“Hyung too, merry Christmas, Jungsoo-ah…”

 

Well, sadly, Kangteuk is not together while christmas, but anyways,
they’re happy just hearing each’s voice!
Hope next years, they’d celebrate their love in Christmas!

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! *o*

***