Our First Christmas

Our First Christmas

 

 

AN: I am purely doing this for my own indulgence, but I’m posting this up because for those who are reading my main story, they may probably sympathize with me. I NEED my vinseop now, not later (and it’s my Christmas present to myself). I really want them together in the other story, but that will still be a while. T_T
So for those who are reading this, thank you and enjoy!
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 “That’s it for today’s lecture. And your break for winter has officially begun,” the teacher said with a smile. “Be safe and have a happy holiday.” With that the teacher left the room with most of the things he needed to look over, leaving the students to do what they needed to get done before they left the classroom for the break.

Kiseop was slowly putting away his things in his bag, unaware of the person who was sneaking up on him. When Kiseop turned around he had a face full of black hair that tickled his nose as he released a startle noise. He took a breath and when a familiar scent reached his nose he wrapped an arm around the body against his own.

“Ready to leave, Vinnie?” Kiseop asked, using his nickname for Kevin.

“Yup!” Kevin answered with a smile on his face. He slid out of the embrace Kiseop had on him to instead grab the older teen’s hand.

The couple walked out of the classroom with all their belongings on their back. Uncaring of the stares they would get from the other students. Once outside of the building they exited the grounds and Kiseop leaned his head down slightly to kiss the side of Kevin’s head.

“What was that for?” Kevin asked as he looked up at his boyfriend.

“I just really wanted to give you a kiss,” Kiseop replied as he laid another peck on Kevin’s lips.

Kevin just smiled as he lifted himself up slightly to kiss Kiseop’s lips as well. “You’re really cute, you know that.”

“I’m not the cute one, you are.” A smile was pasted on Kiseop’s face as well.

“Nope, you are.”

“And I say it’s you.”

“Nu-uh.” Kevin shook his head.

Once Kevin was looking at him again, Kiseop placed another kiss on Kevin’s lips. “Let’s agree on that we’re both cute,” Kiseop suggested. Though in his head he was thinking that Kevin was still the cuter one out of the two of them.

“I can agree to that!” The grip he had on Kiseop’s hand tightened slightly. He also was thinking that Kiseop was still cuter than him.

“So what are you doing for the break, Kevin?” Kiseop questioned as they passed by a store that was close to where Kevin lived.

“Spend time with my family and friends.” Kevin paused as he gave a sort of dramatic expression. “And my amazing boyfriend of course!” Kevin only got a kiss for what he said and the smile that he dearly loved. “What about you?”

“Same here, but mainly spend time with you.”

Kevin just continued to smile as he leaned against Kiseop’s shoulder.

They walked in silence after with only the crunching of snow underneath their feet. When they had to depart, Kiseop walked Kevin up to the younger’s front steps.

“I’ll see you soon,” Kiseop said softly as he placed a kiss on Kevin’s forehead then lips.

“See you soon.” Kevin also placed his own kisses on Kiseop. “Be safe getting home.”

“I always do.”

“Cheeky.”

“But you love me.”

“And all your dorkiness.” Kevin kissed Kiseop again, this one lingering for a bit longer.

“I love you too.”

Kiseop wrapped Kevin in his arms and held him for a bit before he pulled away. He said good bye to Kevin one more time before he walked away. A smile was on his face that was also reflected on Kevin’s own face.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

When Kiseop got home, he was greeted by his older sister who was walking quickly towards him.

“Come on! You gotta get pack!” Kiseop’s sister said excitedly.

“Pack for what?” Kiseop asked with a raised brow.

“We’re going to go stay at a resort for the whole next week. Isn’t this exciting!” she exclaimed.

“But—“ Kiseop was interrupted.

“No buts! Now go!”

Kiseop was pushed up the stairs towards his room. His sister quickly left him to finish her own packing as the raven stared at the spot his sister had just vacated. His thoughts swirling around the fact that he was going to be away from Kevin for a whole week with one of those days being Christmas day. He didn’t want to go, not when it meant leaving Kevin. Kiseop groaned in frustration as he ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up. He knew there was no way that he was going to get out of this trip even if he wanted.

Kiseop sat on his bed as he took out his cellphone. He opened his texting app and quickly typed a message to the younger male.

Hey, Kiseop texted.

A few moments later he received a text from Kevin. Hey to you too. J How are you?

I can’t come over to visit you for a while.

Why? L Did something happen?

No, it’s just that my family planned a surprise trip to a resort and there’s no way I can get out of it.

But it’s going to be Christmas soon.

I know and I want to spend it with you.

There was a pause in the length of time Kevin took to answer.

Hey, it’s okay. Family is family. Spend time with them.

But this was going to be our first Christmas together as a couple.

It’s okay Kiseop. I don’t mind. Now go have fun on your trip.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

When Kiseop got to the resort he was slightly amazed by it, but he didn’t want to be there. He wanted to be with Kevin. But the other had told him to go and have fun, so that’s what Kiseop was going to do. He was going to have fun because Kevin asked him to.

Though when Christmas came, Kiseop was lonely. His family had gone off to do something while he was stuck in the lounge. He didn’t know what to do and he was stuck staring out the window with a bored expression on his face. He was still a couple of days away from seeing Kevin, but he wanted to see his boyfriend soon. He was unaware of his parents coming into the room with someone else in tow.

“Kiseop,” Kiseop’s mother called him. “You still have a present left to open.”

“I thought I got them all…” Kiseop’s voice trailed off once he had fully turned around to face his mother. He was frozen in shock at who he saw in front of him. “Kevin?” Kiseop questioned softly, unable to believe what he saw.

“Hi Kiseop!” Kevin had a large smile on his face as well as a bow on top of his forehead. “Well aren’t you going to come and get your present?” There was a teasing tone in Kevin’s voice that immediately got Kiseop moving.

Kiseop jumped up from his spot by the window and nearly ran over to Kevin. Once he reached the other, he pulled the smaller into a hug. Once he had his fill of Kevin did he pull away.

“What are you doing here?” Kiseop asked with an incredulous tone in his voice still.

“Your parents decided to extend the invitation to my family so we can spend time together since they saw how lonely you were.”

“Really?” Kiseop looked towards his parents and when he received a nod he only smiled. He mouthed thank you to his parents before turning back to his boyfriend. “This is so great. Let’s go do something together!”

Kiseop pulled Kevin with him to go skiing and do whatever else there was to do at the resort.

Though as it neared nightfall, the couple sat in front of the fireplace in the lounge snuggled in a large blanket with a mug of hot chocolate in each of their hands.

“This is the best Christmas ever,” Kevin said softly as he leaned against Kiseop.

Kiseop hummed as he also laid his head against Kevin. “The best.”

The two looked at each other and smiled as they leaned their heads against one another. A content smile on their faces. They were going to lean in to kiss each other, but were interrupted by Kiseop’s and Kevin’s older sisters. The two sighed as they pulled away from their almost kiss.

“Hey you two, Mom said it’s getting late, so you better go off to bed,” Kevin’s sister said with a smile.

“Okay,” Kevin answered. “We’ll go to bed once we finish the hot chocolate.”

The two sisters nodded and headed off to bed as well.

Kevin and Kiseop finished the hot chocolate and stood from where they were sitting. They stretched a bit before they began to walk towards the direction of their room. Kiseop looked up and stopped with his arm around Kevin’s waist.

Kevin paused as well and looked at Kiseop with an inquiring look. “What is it Kiseop?”

Kiseop looked back at Kevin and a soft smile was on his lips. He pointed up and waited until Kevin looked up. “Mistletoe.”

When Kevin saw what Kiseop had spotted he also smiled and looked back at Kiseop. “Merry Christmas Kiseop.”

“Merry Christmas Kevin.”

The two whispered before they leaned towards each other and their lips met. A simple, sweet kiss full of unspoken promises and love. Promises to be together forever and to always love each other. That was the first Christmas memory they made together with many more to come and they would have it no other way.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

AN: Really want them to be together again in my other story so badly! T^T This is a past memory of when they were together and first going out. T^T So cute, really need to be together for me.

I needed to get this out. I need my vinseop fluff really badly so I wrote this. So I hope you enjoyed this!

Leave a comment and let me know what you think.