Final

White Love

 

 

‘Jinyoung, stop it. I don’t even wanna come to that party,’ you sighed. It has been 2 hours since you and Jinyoung walking around the whole mall. Your legs were hurt, but Jinyoung didn’t listen to you.

‘No, you should come.’ He ignored you and kept walking, ‘with me.’

 He finished his sentence and it made you blushed.

 

‘Well, in your dream.’ You said coldly but deep inside your heart you were truly happy with it. Gladly he didn’t see your red cheeks.

Jinyoung is your closest friend since you moved to this town. He is a really good friend and neighbour to you, his charming smile always made you amazed. No wonder you fell for him, but you still can’t change your cold and ignorance personality –even though it comes to Jinyoung. So, you still act calmly in front of him.

 

‘Hey, my legs are very hurt now. Can we get some lunch and just go home?’ You poked him.

He nodded, ‘yes, after I get some dress that it suits you.’ He winked at you and walked away. You once again sighed. He always do some sweet things for you but he never showed if he loves you or not.

 

You couldn’t help it and just leave him alone. Your stomach was craving for food and you need to rest your eyes.

 

~

 

‘Where’s Jinyoung?’ your one and only brother –Jonghyun asked you when you arrived without Jinyoung. ‘I left him alone. I want to eat and sleep but he didn’t let me.’ You answered and just went to kitchen, grabbed some snacks and went back to your bed room. You lay on the bed and started to close your eyes. It was 5 minutes in heaven when someone opened your door roughly and it made you jumped out of the bed.

 

‘Yah! Get up! I already got a cute dress for you,’ it was Jinyoung. You knew it. He showed you a cute dress that he bought for you and smiling like crazy. ‘You will come to the party, right?’

 

You were really too tired and pissed off of him, it made you annoyed. ‘No. Just get out.’ and you went back on your sleep.

 

Jinyoung was dissappointed of your reaction and handed the dress to Jonghyun.

‘for her. She doesn’t wanna come to the party with me.’ Jinyoung said sadly. Jonghyun laughed at Jinyoung’s reaction and patted him, ‘no. I’m sure she will come with you.’

 

~

 

The next day in school, Jinyoung was clinging onto you all day, begged to come to the party with him.

 

‘That’s an unimportant christmas party.’ You said that repeatedly but he just didn’t understand –or didn’t want to understand. He sit down in front of you while you read your book and asked you again, ‘would you please come with me to the party please? I don’t have any girl friends execpt you,’ he pouted cutely.

You smirked, ‘well, it seems like no one doesn’t wanna be paired with you.’

He smacked your head, ‘Mean! Just come with me! Or else  I will –‘

‘You will what?’ you cut him and at that time, a well-known girl in your school, Suzy appeared suddenly.

 

‘Hi~,’ She smiled sweetly –or no. You just don’t like her. Yeah, she is a famous playgirl in this school and has tons of boyfriends. But this boy in front of you couldn’t resist her sweet smile and kept staring at her. You sighed at her action and continued reading your book. You already knew what would she do ...towards him.

 

‘Jinyoung oppa, you will come to the christmas party, right?’ You could hear her seductive sound, trying her best to get Jinyoung’s attention, and she won. Jinyoung nerveously nodded, ‘Y-yes,’

‘Oh, I see~ so, who’s your partner then?’ She asked again, still in her oh-so-sweet voice. Jinyoung eyed you, but seems like you didn’t even care with their conversation –and the christmas party, so Jinyoung just shook his head.

‘Still don’t know,’ he smiled.

‘You haven’t made up your mind, yet? Umm.. wanna come with me?’

 

She said it, you knew that. It made your heart hurts.

 

Jinyoung didn’t answer directly, he turned his head to you again and hoping you could say anything from your lips. In other side you really wanted to yell at her and took Jinyoung out of the classroom, but yes –you couldn’t say anything. But you’re curious about his answer, even though you know his answer will probably 90% a yes.

‘S-sure!’

 

With that one word, it made your heart hurts more. You rolled your eyes and suddenly stood up from your chair and went to the library without seeing Jinyoung’s confusion look.

 

~

 

It has been 5 days you weren’t with him –Suzy always clinging onto him and you ignored him.

‘Yah,’ Jonghyun patted your back and you moved so he could sit beside you to watch TV together. ‘What’s going on?’ he asked, searched for remote control and changed the program into cartoon channel, which is his favorite.

You slapped him, ‘yah!’ He interrupted you watching a breaking news (since it’s your favorite tv programs) you reached for remote control in his hand but he threw it away. You gave him your usual gaze and took back the remote.

‘I didn’t see Jinyoung with you these couple days,’ Jonghyun started the conversation.

‘He already had a new girlfriend,’ you said without looking at him.

‘You’re jealous?’ he teased you.

‘For what? I’m nothing for him, though.’ By that you ended the conversation and went to your bed room.

 

Jonghyun smirked. He knew you are jealous –or mad, he yelled at you;

‘Just come with me for that ing christmas party tomorrow!’

 

Damn, he made me remembered it again.

 

 

~

 

‘Wake up you lazy !! 2 hours before the party starts!’ Jonghyun has been waking you up since 30 minutes ago but you didn’t move a bit.

‘I said for the last time I will not come to that party,’ you said as tightened your blanket around you.

 

Jonghyun grabbed your blanket, ‘No! You will definitely come with me. Jinyoung already went there about 15 minutes ago!’

You still didn’t want to open your eyes, ‘well it’s him. Not me,’

‘Sssh! I will buy for you your favorite foods and snacks! For a month! I promise!’

 

As if that a magic words, you quickly got up and run into the bathroom.

 

~

 

‘Wear the dress that Jinyoung bought for you,’ said Jonghyun as he grabbed the dress and handed it to you.

You shook your head, ‘no. I will just wear this white suit instead, it looks perfect.’

‘Yah! You are not even a boy and that’s mine! Give it to me!’ as you wanted to answer him, he grinned;

‘or else I will not buying you your favorite foods.’

 

~

 

‘See! It’s so crowded here. I wanna go out!’ you yelled at Jonghyun’s ear.

‘Oh my gosh, I still couldn’t believe this bastard is my sister. If you were a boy I will sure kicked you off,’ You shrugged and about to go out when Jonghyun grabbed your hand tightly,

‘Nah! There’s Jinyoung! Come to him!’ Jonghyun pointed somewhere, and you could see Jinyoung’s face unclearly from far. You followed your gaze and approached Jinyoung unknowingly. What made you shocked is; Jinyoung was at the center in the crowded and he was dancing ily with his partner –no other than Suzy.

 

You were now in front of him and he noticed you. You stared at him blankly while he lost his focus because you kept staring at him with your blank stares.

You rushed back –trying to disappear in the crowded party, not wanting Jinyoung to find you with your tears falling down from your cheeks.

 

~

 

‘Crap. I left my jacket in the car,’ you sighed.

You spent the whole time in the backyard, listening to some ballad and jazz songs from your iPod while staring at the beautiful night sky. And now you found yourself shivering, and you really wanted to go home. But that stupid Jonghyun is still happily partying inside there.

‘Thought that I have no choice.’ You started walking and hugged yourself because the snow is already pouring that night. Gladly you still have your thin hoodie and you wore a sneaker instead, not a high-heels.

With the soft instrument music as your friend that night, you still felt happy with it. Though your heart was still aching because of what you saw  few hours ago.

 

It’s just twenty minutes walking to your home, but you felt like you have been walking for 1 hour.

‘I couldn’t believe I was crying for him.’ You whispered to yourself. ‘Ugh, really. Why am I so dumb, he just sees me as his friend, I know that.’

Yes, you knew that.

 

It’s a silent moment when someone began to call your name. You turned your head and found Jinyoung behind you.

‘I-I was searching for you,’ He said as he tried to catch his breath.

You didn’t care and continued walking, but he grabbed your hand so he could see your face.

 

‘Why did you come?’ He asked and searching for your eyes. But you avoided his eyes and just staring at his back blankly.

‘Jonghyun oppa told me to,’

 

‘You saw what we were doing?’

By that question your eyes met his, and he could feel your sad gaze.

 

You didn’t answer him and turned back to walk again, but this time he grabbed your hand even tighter and it hurts.

‘What again? Stop it, you made my hand hurts,’ you said and tried to pulling your hand aways from him.

He locked his eyes with yours, ‘Look, I know I was wrong. I shouldn’t come to the party with.....her. Please forgive me.. I just wanted to come to the party, just that.’

You chuckled, and it made Jinyoung confused. ‘Why did you apologize to me? It’s not a big deal, though. You like her too, right?’ you pulled your hand away from him.

‘No, no. It’s not like that. She actually asked me to help her, she just wanted to make his ex-boyfriend to be jealous, just like that,’ Jinyoung tried to explain it. But you –once again just chuckled at him,

‘and do you know which ex-boyfriend she wants to get jealous?’

Jinyoung shook his head slowly.

 

‘well, note that.’

You said coldly and put the loudest volume so you couldn’t hear his voice.

 

But then, something warm wrapped around you, and it makes your heartbeat stopped for a second. It’s good for you since you just wearing a thin hoodie and the weather is really cold, you felt safe. Really safe.

 

‘I’m sorry...’ Jinyoung mumbled in your ear as he rested his chin on your shoulder. ‘I didn’t mean to do it..’

 

You freezed at that moment. You could feel his hot breath in your neck, and it made you more shivering.

 

He tightened his hug, bringing you closer to him. ‘You just didn’t understand how in love I am with you..’

 

You bite your lower lips, this time you could feel your burned cheeks though the weather is very cold. You just didn’t know what to say that time.

Jinyoung released the hug and turned your body to face him. He lifted up your chin so and so that your eyes met his foxy eyes. The eyes that you’ve fallen for, now it’s staring at you with its melting soft gaze.

You stared back at his gaze. Your heart beats faster than usual, and the next thing you knew, he planted his lips on yours.

 

You could feel his soft, warm lips.

You blinked. You didn’t kiss him back ‘cause you were still in shock.

 

He deepened the kiss, his soft lips movement on yours makes you can’t think clearly and your mind was going to exploded.

 

Jinyoung broke the kiss since you didn’t kiss him back. He smiled at you and didn’t let you to take a breath, he kissed you again. And this time, you let your eyes closed.

 

~

 

You were sleeping on the couch. Since you just wore a thin hoodie last night, it caused you to get a fever and headache. Jonghyun was making you a congee in the kitchen and didn’t notice someone opened the door until he found Jinyoung standing beside him.

‘What the heck, Jinyoung! You made me scared,’ Jinyoung chuckled at Jonghyun’s sudden reaction.

‘What are you making, hyung?’ he asked.

Jonghyun didn’t answer him until he finished making you a congee and turned to face Jinyoung, ‘You make my sister got sick,’ he laughed as he made his way to the living room and sat beside you in the couch.

He patted your back, ‘Get up. You should get some food to eat.’ You were just too lazy to get up and eating, so you just continued your sleep. But you didn’t notice that Jinyoung was right beside Jonghyun.

‘I’ll feed her,’ Jinyoung whispered to Jonghyun and he chuckled again this time. ‘Good luck,’

 

Instead of feeding you, he was staring at your peaceful sleep. He then leaned down closer to your face, admiring your beautiful face. And his gaze stopped on your lips. He remembered what happened last night and chuckled.

‘Don’t get too close to me,’ you mumbled in your sleep, but it didn’t make him to stop and leaned his face even closer to yours, but you poked his forehead and he immediately pulled away from you and squealed.

‘I said don’t get too close,’

Jinyoung rubbed his forehead as he sat down beside you. ‘You’re sick but you’re still strong as always,’

‘...but that’s the sweet of you,’ you punched his arm slightly and rolled your eyes, ‘Cheesy.’

 

‘I’m not hungry. And sleep makes me better,’ you shook your head when Jinyoung feed you the congee.

He put the congee on the table and wrapped his arms around your waist. You pushed him of his sudden touch, ‘don’t touch me like that,’ it makes you shivering. Jinyoung chuckled and leaned his head on your shoulder, still hugging you. ‘Want me to kiss you again?’ he said in your ear. You swear you could feel blood rushing your entire body.

‘You guys are dating now?’ You gasped seeing Jonghyun standing in front of you with arms crossed and grinning.

‘No!’ you yelled at him.

 

‘Not yet,’ Jinyoung corrected you and you slammed his head.

‘Tsk, I should get look for girls too,’ Jonghyun said and left the two of you.

 

You looked at Jinyoung which was staring you with his mischievous look, ‘what?’ you shrugged and about to go to your room but Jinyoung pinned you down on the couch. ‘I’m not letting you to go anywhere,’ he said and leaned his face down to kiss you roughly.

 

 

____

 

 

PFFT it's my first time writing romance lol i know it was bad. Thanks for reading and comment! (: