School Day

Our Special Friendship

A boy stood tall and lanky. His curly light brown hair played with the chilly autumn wind. His eyes were glued to his phone, as he amused himself with a game. He waited for a certain someone to show up. Or was waiting, now he absorbed all his energy and focus into the tiny cell phone screen.

“Chanyeol!”
The tall brown-haired boy kept his gaze at the little screen, not hearing his own name being called out. Chanyeol was hooked into finishing the level of the game. He only had one bird left and he still had to kill off three more pigs. Oh! What to do?

“Ya! Chanyeol!” An angry fist hit Chanyeol right in the guts, getting the wind knocked-out of and distracting him from his intense game of Angry Birds.

Chanyeol eyes met the eyes of an even angrier bird. He grinned as he tried to dissipate the other person’s agitation. Though it was no use the other one was in a bad mood, a very bad mood.

“Baekhyun hyung!” Chanyeol smiled widely, using all his happy virus power to infect the steaming bacon.

“What’s wrong with you? I’ve been calling you!” Chanyeol flinched from the loudness of the older one's voice. Baekhyun then proceeded to take the phone away from Chanyeol’s hands, but the taller one held it high, out of the reach of the shorter older one.

“What’s wrong hyung? Why in such a bad mood? Today’s the day!” Chanyeol smoothly put his phone back in his coat pocket, before Baekhyun could get to it. Baekhyun stepped back and glared to answer Chanyeol’s question.

“What’s wrong? Look at me and tell me what isn’t wrong?”

Chanyeol looked the older one up and down, and tried to hold down his laughter. He didn’t want to make the Baekhyun even more burned up. Last thing he wanted was an overcooked bacon; one wearing a girl's uniform at that.

“Oh come on! It isn’t that bad... You pulled it off real good. It really suits your frame!” Chanyeol wanted to take out his phone to take Baekhyun's picture, so he can laugh at it later. Somewhere out of the burning eyes of Baekhyun; since he didn’t want to risk having to put his phone back together from little tiny pieces.

Baekhyun gritted his teeth. Trying to hold in some of his anger. He knows it’s not only Chanyeol’s fault, but he needed to blame someone. He sighed as he let off some of the steam. He regretted being so cocky. His ego got him in this mess in the first place, but Chanyeol’s big mouth was the one that caused it.

“Whatever. Just start walking.” Baekhyun told the younger one, although they were around the same age being only a few months apart.

Chanyeol just nodded and headed off to their destination. The two walked in complete silence, except for the crunching of dried up leaves under their feet and the whistle of the chilly air. The older one was too preoccupied and troubled with his problems to talk, and the other one was too scared to say anything wrong. 

The two arrived in front of a building, bringing them out of their silence.

“Wow!” Chanyeol yelled out impressed. 

They stood  outside in front of a school building. It looked old, little stains of brown here and there colored the brick beige walls, that were once probably white, but it was still beautiful nonetheless. It looked like a castle, although not as large in size. But still massive compare to any other schools out there.

This was the high class, all female school of Seoul Arts.

Amazing! Can’t imagine how the amazing the insides would look! Baekyun though in his head.

Baekhyun went from angry, to amaze, then to one of panic.

He couldn't go through with this...

Chanyeol walked in front of the school building mesmerized at how beautiful it was. Though there were far more beautifulness placed in inside. The girls, or so the words that went around had said, were elite, rich, fancy and not to mention amazingly talented and gorgeous. The closest to goddesses on earth as there ever was.

Chanyeol chuckled a bit, imagining a scene in his head.  He looked to the person next to him, and gave him a questioned look, he topped it off with a smirk.
“Wow...I can’t believe you’re really going through with this.” Chanyeol eyes narrowed a bit as he examined his friend. Chanyeol’s knees buckled as he started to laugh hysterically. He clasped his knees for support.

The mental image of Baekhyun with a plaid skirt and a button-up, collared uniform top that covered the fake s in his chest had Chanyeol cracking up. The long wig of black hair, tied into pig tails, were just over kill for laughing giant.

Baekhyun just gave him a look of disgust, and kicked the taller guy right in the , making the tall tower fall on the ground face first.
“Shut up Chanyeol! This is all your fault in the first place!”

Chanyeol pulled himself off the ground and dusted himself off.
“This.” Chanyeol emphasize by pointing at the shorter one’s body. “Is not my fault!”

“It is too! You just had to point out how great I am!"
“Which was a lie!" Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a glare that could send a thousand soldiers running.

"Kidding. Kidding..." Chanyeol, in order to keep on living, sheepishly smiled as he tried to take back what he said.

"Ya ya, I'm sorry. But you were the one who agreed to the bet. Maybe you should have just let your pride as a womanizer go for once."

“I can’t do that! The look on that guy's face! Ahh it gets me so irritated!” Baekhyun yelled out in frustration.

“Besides its not like you have any pride left. You’re wearing a skirt!”


“Mam, is this guy bothering you.” The guard of the school gate made his way towards the two, since he heard the fuming bacon yell earlier.
"Mam?" Chanyeol repeated under his breath. Chanyeol stifled a laugh, covering it up by clearing his throat. Baekhyun, as much as he wants to punch his friend, the pang of panic took place. He looked to the giddy giant in panic and send a telepathic message on asking him what the next move should be. Chanyeol  just blinked, oblivious to what Baekhyun wanted. 
Baekhyun mentally sighed, since Chanyeol was useless to him right now.

Baekhyun cleared his throat making sure to make his voice as high as possible, since he's good with that anyway. He was a fairly good singer after all.

“Oh no sir, me and my boyfriend.” Baekhyun pointed to Chanyeol and Chanyeol face scrunched up at what he was accusing him off.
"- are just having a little argument. We’re fine now. Right sweetie?” Baekhyun flashed the security guard his dazzling eye smile, and nudge the still confused Chanyeol on the stomach.

“Oh...Ya! So sorry babe, I was wrong and you’re right!” Chanyeol put his arms around Baekhyun’s shoulders, Baekhyun in return vigorously jerk it away in reflex. The security guard gave him a suspicious look at his action. Baekhyun had to make himself an excuse now.

“Chanyeoli-Baby you know I’m ticklish.” Baekhyun pretended to giggle shyly, Chanyeol mouth quiver as he tried to hold in his own laughter. The security guard scrunched up his face at the two, disliking the affection of the two. The guard then looked at the girl’s uniform. 

“So you go to this school, mam?”

“Obviously ahjussi..” Chanyeol told him under his breath.

The security guard was caught off guard by the comment and became flustered.

“Whatever...Just get in. School’s already started.” He scolded the pretending Baekhyun.

“Oh Mianhe!" Baekhyun walked towards the schools building. He gave Chanyeol a should-I-do-this-or-not face; Chanyeol gave him a two thumbs up in return, as he topped it off with one of his creeper smile.

"Kay bye babe! Good Luck with your first day!” Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun, as he dissappered into the gates of Seoul Arts All Female School.