It was love at first sight.

Love Addiction

 

(Jinyoung’s POV)

              I was busy setting up the set. I set my camera and changed the lens. I grabbed a sweet from the sweet bottle and popped it into my mouth.

              “Please come inside.” I cried out as I heard the bell rang. I grabbed my camera and turn around to see who it was. I was busy rearranging my untidy table.

              “Yumi-ah.” I whispered in shock as I saw her in front of me. It had been a while without seeing her. After she dumped me, she left to America to study.

              She didn’t smile at me or show her cuteness. She just stood there, in front of me. She looked at me; through her eyes I can see nothing but sadness. I don’t know why she broke up with me. I just stood there; I didn’t know what to say. When all of a sudden I saw someone entering the studio, I got back to my senses.

              “Oh sorry, you must be photography Jinyoung right? Nice to meet you, I’m Jonghyun. Call me JR I’m fine with that. This is my fiancée.”  He said to me as he hugged Yumi. I looked at her. She wasn’t happy with her. But why is she acting like she is happy?

              I nodded my head and lead them to the photographing studio. I asked Yumi to go and put some make-up.

              ‘Sometimes when you don’t want to meet her she is there in front of me.’ I thought as I looked out of the window with my camera.

(Yumi’s POV)

              ‘Why did JR oppa chosen this place of all the places in Korea?’ I thought furiously as I kept on putting some blush on my cheeks.

              I walked out of the makeup room into the studio. During the time I was gone did he took a girl friend? I don’t think he will.

              “Oppa, I’m here.” I cried out as I saw him. JR oppa and Jinyoung oppa was talking to each other. They both looked at me as I called out to JR oppa. Jinyoung kept staring at me.

              “Let’s get started then.” He said as we headed toward the window sill. I kept my head on his shoulder as Jinyoung oppa kept on snapping pictures of use.

              “Yumi-ah, which earring did you use today?” he asked me as touched my ears. I was wearing the earrings Jinyoung gave me 2 years ago. I tried my best not to cry. I smiled and let him touched my ears. And I saw Jinyoung snapping pictures of us at the moment.

              “Oppa, don’t be like that.” I said to him and I saw Jinyoung looking at some other place to ignore us. I didn’t bother that much.

              All of a sudden he motioned Jinyoung to stop for a while. He grabbed my hip and brought me close to his face. At that moment I thought he was gonna kiss me. But I held it in. I didn’t want to kiss him in front of Jinyoung.

              Jinyoung kept the camera on the table and walked out of the studio. We looked at him, with surprise.

              “Oppa, I need to tell you something. Let’s break up. We’re not meant for each other. The earrings were given by my ex-boy friend who I had dumped. I was the person. Oppa, I’m really sorry for being like this.” I said to him and he sighed. He was sad. I can see it from his face.

              “I know, Jinyoung was a friend of mine since we were small. Go, take care of him. I know that you were the person for him and not for me. Don’t ask me how I figured out that Jinyoung was your ex. Before we came here, I knew that he was a photographer. I wanted him to take pictures. I wanted you to be back with him. So I did it this way. Bye my princess.” He said to me and kissed me on the forehead.

              I looked at him in surprise and gave a kiss on his cheek. I stood up and walked out of the studio. I needed to meet him. I need to tell him that I love him.

              On the way to see Jinyoung, I saw the sweet bottle I gave him. It was still full. I used to send him some bottles while I was in America.

              I grabbed a sweet and walked towards the backyard. Hoping to see his sweet smile, i will say that I love him.

(Jinyoung’s POV)

              I walked away from them. I kept the camera on the table; I felt I was a nobody to her. I walked away from the studio into the backyard. I sat on the chair and kept thinking about our life in the past.

(Flashback)

              “Oppa how does this look on me?” Yumi asked me as she settled herself on the top of the ladder where I was standing. I looked at her and chuckled. Being childish was one of the things she loves to do.

              “Oh, my princess will look good in anything. Don’t you know that love?” I asked her and kissed her on the forehead.

              “Oppa I know, oppa do you want to know a secret?” she asked me and I nodded my head. She looked to the both side and motioned me to come close to her.

              “Oppa, I love you.” She screamed into my ears and kissed me on the cheek. She hopped form the ladder and ran away from me. I smiled and chuckled to myself.

              “Pabo!” I thought as I chuckled. She was one of a kind. I hopped from the ladder and ran after her in the room until me catched her.

              I catched her and pulled her close to me. I kissed her on her lips, so passionately. She looked into my eyes.

              “I also love you more than anyone my Pabo.” I said to her and she gave a chuckle which was music to my ears.

(Flashback ended)

              I was worried, my life was so complicated. I didn’t know what to do next. I feel so lost. But I understand, she doesn’t love me anymore.

              I face palmed myself when I felt someone was sitting next to me. I looked up from my hand and turn around to see who it was.

              ‘Yumi-ah.” I thought as I looked around. I was confused. Why was she here? Doesn’t she love JR? I feel so incomplete. I felt I was a nobody.

              I stood up to leave, it felt awkward but then I realized. She stopped me by grabbing my hand. I felt like I was ice. I looked at her. Why did she stop me?

              She looked at me like she had never seen anyone like me. She was an angel to me. But I couldn’t help it.

(Yumi’s POV)

              When he stood up to leave, I didn’t know what happened to me. I grabbed his hand and stopped him. He turns around and looked at me like if I was insane.

              But I didn’t have any choice. I need him like hell. I just can’t live without him anymore. He sat on the bench next to me. I took the sweet I had in my hand.

              I popped it into his mouth and looked at him. It was awkward but I couldn’t help it. I kissed him which made me feel better.

              I felt like I kissed him for the first time of my life. But it wasn’t. He kissed me back. And I know he still loves me. I can’t let him go that easily. He is mine and I won’t let him go.

              After our kiss I smiled at him awkwardly which made him chuckle at me. I heard some clapping and we both turn around to see who it was.

              “Well done. You guys are back aren’t you? I’m so happy for you Hyung.” JR oppa cried out as he walked towards us. I smiled as Jinyoung oppa hugged him.

              “Of course, she is mine. You stole her didn’t you?” He said to him in a joking way which made me chuckle at their stupidest attitude.

              “Yea, I did. What can you do huh?” he said back to him and it made all of us laugh. It was amazing. We both made it. I can’t believe it. I love him. Why did I have to do such a stupid thing? It was one mistake; it almost made me lost him.

              “Oppa, I love you a lot. I can’t live without you.” I said to him as JR left us. He hugged me and I couldn’t help but hug him back.

              “Me too Pabo, how can I live without you? I love you more than myself.” he said to me and he hugged me back.

              Guess I won’t lose him again? Just because of one mistake also I just hope nothing will happen. I love him too much, I can’t lose him again.