Final

Can't You Let Me Hug You?

 

Jongup furrowed his eyebrows at the vocalists, who apparently were talking happily to each other. He eyed the one wearing the beanie, wanting him to come here and give him the attention he yearned for from him. His eyebrow twitched as he folded his arm, glaring at the hyung who was hugging Youngjae tightly.
 
 
He knew he had to do something, he also wanted to hug his hyung tightly like that.
 
 
"Youngjae hyung!"
 
 
"Yep Jonguppie?" Jongup smiled seeing his hyung smiling so brightly at him, but he was still angry, Daehyun hyung had his arm still wrapped around him.
 
 
"Hyung! I-I..."
 
 
"Hmm?" He watched as Youngjae spoke something to Daehyun , who unwrapped his arms around him with a pout and grinned to himself as he saw his hyung running to him.
 
 
"Yes Jongup? You needed want something?"
 
 
"Er, hyung" Jongup gulped.
 
 
"I am very cold, can you keep me warm?"
 
 
"Oh you are cold? Wait here!"
 
 
"N-No-" Youngjae ran away, coming back with his yellow blanket and wrapped it around Jongup. But the younger frowned, this was not what he wanted.
 
 
"No hyung , I still feel cold-"
 
 
"Oh okay! Here!"
 
 
"Hy-Hyung" Youngjae took off his beanie and placed it on Jongup, smiling widely at him.
 
 
"Better?"
 
 
"No hyung!" Jongup frowned, why hasn't Youngjae give him what he want? He was so obvious!
 
 
"Aigoo, you look so cute with the beanie"
 
 
"No hyung, I don't want this!"
 
 
"I thought you feel cold?"
 
 
"Can't you let me hug you like how you let Daehyun hug you?" Youngjae's eyes widened for a second looking at the flustered Jongup. The younger then heard a sudden chuckle and felt being wrapped around by warm arms in a tight embrace.
 
 
Jongup felt his face burning up as he felt the older's head nuzzled into his neck.
 
 
"Hy-Hyung?"
 
 
"Well, you should have told me you want a hug then Jonguppie"
 
 
Jongup smiled.
 
 
These tight hug from Youngjae was enough of a Christmas present for him.