Kyungsoo's Christmas Gift

Kyungsoo's Christmas Gift

Sehun walks into the living room, he the TV and sits nicely beside kyungsoo that rested his lazily in EXO k couch with a book on his hands.

"Hyung?" asked Sehun,

Kyungsoo ignoring him and continued to read a random book that he holds.

"Hyung?" asked Sehun again.

No answers from Kyungsoo.

“Hyung!”

"WHAT YOUR PROBLEM MAKNAE!?" shout Kyungsoo suddenly.

"YAH, hyung what wrong with you? You like a grumpy badass old man in this past three days?" growl Sehun.

Kyungsoo didn't give any respond, with his flat face he just returning his blank gaze to the book.

"---and I just wants to tell you that your book is upside-down." further sehun with his poker face, his gaze still gluing on the TV show that he watched.

Kyungsoo blushed; he fixes the book that he holds.

"Sorry Sehun, i didn't mean to shout but something wrong inside me now." Kyungsoo can't tell further about that, he buried his own face into the book.

Yeah, he really can't tell to Sehun how Jongin ignore him this past three days.

 

KYUNGSOO MIND

He came late at night; go straight to bed IN HIS OWN BED when he arrived.

Did he know how I miss him crawling in my tiny bed?

He just drank a GLASS OF MILK instead ate my MORNING OMELLETTE!

Did he know that I always put an extra sauce in his share because I know he love my original sauce the most.

He chatted with Baekhyun ALL THE TIME, what the hell they talked about? Their face seems so serious when I took a secret peek to them.

Whatever, he totally ignoring me.

Argh, I’m crazy now if you ask why, is because KIM JONGIN!

What is his problem?

I must settle this with him tonight!

 

Kyungsoo break out from his own mind when he sees Jongin limply walk passed the living room

"See you Sehun, I will go to bed now."

“See you hyung and please turn off your Grumpy mode soon, are you know how annoying you in that mode?”

Kyungsoo pats Sehun shoulder.

“Roger.” Kyungsoo put a thin smile in his full lips

He immediately rushes to his room.

He found Jongin stands infront the closet, he take out his blue pajama.

Kyungsoo walks grumpily to Jongin.

He put both of his arm and trapping Jongin.

Ridiculous to see a big boy trapped by a pair of small arms.

“KIM JONGIN! What’s going on?” shout Kyungsoo angrily.

Jongin stay in silent and aside his head, he not dare to see his Hyung face.

“KIM JONGIN! Answer me!” Kyungsoo raises his voice.

Jongin still in silent.

“YAH! KIM JONGIN! Why you ignoring me?” Further Kyungsoo.

There is a couple minute of silent when suddenly Jongin break it with his weak mumble.

“.” his head slightly down so his bang covered his face.

Kyungsoo can’t see clearly his expression; Jongin slowly put his head face to face with Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just can be surprised when Jongin suddenly embraced him.

Jongin hug Kyungsoo tightly, he pour all his warmth to the small figure in his embrace.

“Jongin??” ask Kyungsoo confusedly.

“I can’t do this anymore.” Said Jongin

“What?”

“Its enough now.”

Kyungsoo pulls away from his hug.

“Yah! Tell me what happen Kim Jongin?”

“Baekhyun Hyung said the best Christmas present for you is holding back Hyung!” shout Jongin desperately.

“Hol-di-ng-ba-ck??.” Kyungsoo tilted his head.

“What is that means?”

“Come here hyung.” Jongin pulls Kyungsoo down

Now both of them sitted down and Jongin tried to explain Baekhyun “holding back” theory with a piece of paper and a pen.

“So imagine there is a bottle of sealed soda, we open it and pour. So the soda will come out slightly because the opening is small…”

“Hahaha.” Kyungsoo burst in laugh cut Jongin explanation, he can’t help because Jongin drawings are too ridiculous.

“Yah, hyung are you listening?” Ask jongin

“You drawings are haha.” Further Kyungsoo, still laughing happily

“Hyung~ you laughing.” Smile Jongin

“Are you not angry anymore? Are you already forgiving me? Strange I’m even not apologizing yet.” Smirk Jongin teased his hyung.

Kyungsoo immediately stop laughing, and tried to maintain back his grumpy face.

“Continue…” said him flat, Kyungsoo still try to hold his laugh when he see Jongin continue drawing another thing that he called a bottle of soda.

“So here another a bottle of sealed soda, we shake it before we open it, shake shake shake and see the soda is held back, its want to come out but can’t because the opening is still sealed. And then when we open it TADA!! The big amount of soda will pour out, bigger than the opening capacity.” Jongin give glance to Kyungsoo.

“And then…” ask Kyungsoo still in his badass mode.

“So if me hold back or not give you love in this past three day, when the Christmas is come I can give an unbelievable amount of love to you Hyung, bigger than my capacity.” Smirk Jongin

Kyungsoo let out a sigh.

“You such a Stupid, Idiot and brainless creature Jongin.” Said Kyungsoo

To be honest Kyungsoo touched by Jongin thought, he thinks some part about that theory is right although it’s still wrong to ignore the one the we love suddenly like Jongin do, but he must maintain his grumpy badass mode.

He need punished Jongin a little bit more because Kyungsoo suffering a lot without Jongin in this past three days.

“Wow hyung since when you using such foul words?” ask Jongin a smile curved in his lips.

“Whose fault is this?” said Kyungsoo cold.

Kyungsoo tried to stand up and walk away but suddenly Jongin pulls him down again, back into his embrace.

Jongin hugging Kyungsoo’s back, he feels his hyung warmth and smells his hyung scent. Such a sweet scent that he really missed, a lot.

“Screw the holding back.” Whispered Jongin beside Kyungsoo ear, he rested his chin in Kyungsoo’s neck.

Kyungsoo can feel Jongin breathe tickling his neck.

“OMG did you know how I miss you Kim Jongin?”  Thought Kyungsoo

Both of they still stay in silent, enjoying the warmth that they shared.
“You are too much to held back.” Further Jongin.

“Shut up!” Kyungsoo pull away from jongin back hug and moved his body facing Jongin’s, he cup Jongin face with his hands and immediately threw him a passionately kiss.

Jongin can do nothing besides replying his hyung nostalgia kiss.

Feels the best, when he can taste his hyung full lips crashing into his own lips again.

Jongin’s arm warp around kyungsoo waist pulling him closer while Kyungsoo hand slipping around his neck.

After a couple of minute passed Jongin broke the kiss, he breathing heavily.

“hyung~”

“hmm?” answer Kyungsoo

“How’s about the Pororo that we will watch tonight?”

Kyungsoo put a devilish smirk in his cute face.

“Screw the Pororo Christmas special.” Said kyungsoo sarcastically

Kyungsoo leans closer to Jongin again.

“I need more you tonight.” Further him before he pressed his lips to his precious boyfriend again.

One last sentence…

 

Jongin is the best Christmas Gift to Kyungsoo.

-Merry Christmas.-

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

Hello thank you for reading <3 hehe

it is my first time writing a hot kaisoo scene, sorry i know its , i will try harder next time hehe

Please subscribe if you like my story, and leave some comments hoho

i need some help, anyone give me Kyungsoo + OC fic rec please.

I'm suffering, my Kyungsoo feels is Decreasing TT.TT

Need more kyungsoo fics and kaisoo moment to regain my feels.

Thank you