Hormonal Vacation

Hormonal Vacation

A 4 years old girl runs all the way to save her life from a certain little ‘monster’. The monster has been running to chase her while holding a long green thing in her tiny hands. The girl keep screaming and shouting to shoo the little monster away from her, bullets of tears already formed in her eyes.

The monster? Well, she’s laughing histerically like a mad woman. Shoving the green thing in her hands closer to her scared friend. Clutching her stomach as the effect from laughing too hard that her tummy hurts.

A 26 years old lady has been watching them from a verandah. She shakes her head then kneels down near entrance of her house garden. The crying girl then runs for her life into her mommy’s embrace.

“don’t cry Hyunnie baby, you’re safe from Mr. Cucumber now” meet Tiffany, the mother of Seohyun. She lifts her baby up and her back to stop her from crying. Then she turns her gaze to a little monster named Soojung.

“and Jjungie, please stop scaring Seohyun with cucumbers” she said frimly, patting the little girl’s head.

Soojung is actually an innocent evil girl, she does things like this because she thought that it’s funny. Her mommy once told her to do things that are fun for her. So here she is doing one of fun things in her life, teasing her best friend. Still, she doesn’t get it why Seohyun get all scared by an unmoving nor scary thing like cucumber.

“Ppany aunty, why is Hyunnie easily get scared by cucumbers?” she curiously asked.

Tiffany smiled. The nickname Soojung gave for her reminded her of her best friend. “she gets scared like that because she inherited it from her mama, so never do that again sweety” Seohyun hiccuped. Tiffany wiped her daughter’s tears with her palms.

Soojung hung her head low, maybe ashamed by her attitude. “mianhae Hyunnie...” she whispered. Seohyun was struggling in Tiffany’s arms. It’s her way to tell her mommy that she wants to get down on the ground.

Once she stepped her tiny feet on the grass, she cupped her friend’s face. “it’s okay, you’re already forgiven Jjungie” Soojung had her tears that flowed down her face wiped away by Seohyun.

“aww you two are so cute!” Tiffany squealed in much amusement and pinched both of the babies' cheeks.

“yah Tippany! don’t pinch my baby like that! she’ll get her cheek chubby the rest of her life!” a short figure came out from her house, hands on hips.

“one pinch won’t make her cheek get baby fats like yours dear stupid Taetae” Tiffany shot back, hands crossed over her chest.

A ‘hmph!’ was taeyeon’s answer. She was there in Tiffany’s house because they were going to have a Christmas eve together. Jungs + Lees.

“i’ll tell you to Sunny!”

“meh, I’ll tell you to Jessi!”

“she’ll get you puked by her aegyo!”

“she’ll get you freeze by her icy glare!”

“stop copying my words Ppany!”

“am not!”

“are too!”

“am not!”

“are too!”

The two babies watched them in confusion. Why are their mommies act even worse than them whenever they were bickering.

Meanwhile inside of Jung’s mansion, two hubbies were shaking their heads and face palming themselves.

“tell me Sunny, who are the babies?”

“they’re much worse compared to our baby”

“let’s get them separated before they kill each other”

 

 

***

 

 

“Hyunnie, go inside and wait in living room” Jessica said to her daughter in sweet voice that the others who heard it had their hearts melted.

“you too, Jjungie. appa needs to talk with your mommy” Sunny added. The two little girls nodded then running away from their parents.

Jessica sighed, much in frustration because of her wife’s childish behaviour. She processed to side hugging Tiffany. “what did you two bickering about, Tiff?”

Tiffany pouted “Taetae blamed me for making Soojung’s cheek get baby fats”. She returned her hubby’s hug, snuggling closer to the warmth.

Sunny, who already hugged Taeyeon in her arms, whispered to her wife, “is that so, Taengoo?”

“that’s the truth, Ppany makes Jjungie like that” Taeyeon answered, sending glares to the said woman in her best friend’s embrace.

“no, am not”

“yes, are too”

“am not”

“are too”

“am not”

“are too”

“Jessi, help me~ she keeps attacking me~” Tiffany whined. Jessica could only smile at her, still in frustration but much in amusement.

“let’s just get inside, Tae” Sunny dragged Taeyeon away from her bickering partner. Taeyeon nodded and followed her hubby. She didn’t forget to merong-ed at Tiffany before she got out from her best friend’s sight.

“come on, Tiff, we should get near our baby too” the married couple then got inside too, following the other married couple behind.

 

 

***

 

 

“daddy, Soojung tricked me again!” little Seohyun ran and jumped on top of her daddy’s tummy. Jessica who was actually getting near inside her dream land groaned. She sighed and lifted Seohyun aside.

She faced the other little girl, who was standing near her bed. “what did you do this time, young lady?” she tried her best not to scare Soojung, again.

However, Soojung looked slightly frightened. “I j-just...tricked Hyunnie aunty” Jessica raised an eyebrow. Those two kids actually reminded her of her childhood times with her wife. A smile appeared on her thin lips.

“let it go. come on, let’s get our Christmas’ presents downstairs” she pulled them by their tiny hands, energized out of nowhere. Laughters, squeals and bickers could be heard as the two families started their eve.

 

 

***

 

 

“Tiff” Jessica back-hugged her wife while staring at the starry sky above them. She sniffed her wife’s scent lovingly.

“hmm?” Tiffany leaned in her hubby’s hug.

“how about we go on a vacation?”

“sounds good”

“no Hyunnie” a smirk plastered on Jessica’s face.

“what do you really want, y Jessi?” Tiffany slighly pulled away from Jessica and faced her. Hands on the older girl’s neck.

“I want you, baby~” the brunette grinned like a ert woman. Tiffany slapped her shoulder.

“don’t you think having Hyunnie is enough?”

“nooo...I actually wanna have a football team of kids”

“yah! it’s not that easy to keep a baby you ert!” Tiffany was struggling to get out of that y’s arms, but the woman circled her hands around her waist.

“come on, baby~ pweeease??” Jessica whined cutely, even though some of onlookers wanted to give a punch on her pretty annoying face.

“ahem!” a fake cough came from a certain aegyo queen. “please women, we have kids here. go and far away from the babies” she sent a digging glare at those hormonal couple.

“what? just say if you wanna have that too” Jessica glared back at her. A glaring contest unconciously held between the two.

“no thanks, not with another baby. I have enough headache just by keeping Soojung” she massaged her temples. A pair of hands then hugged her from behind.

“why? I miss doing y things to you” the owner of that hands said.

A ‘ding!’ lamp appeared inside Jessica’s head, a sign that an idea popped into her somewhat ert brain.

“how about we ask HyoYoung to watch over Seohyun and Soojung—“ she was interrupted by another ert woman, ByunTaeng.

“and we go on vacation, have all the nights with each other’s wives! that’s a good one Jess!” they both high-fived.

Tiffany and Sunny could only sighed at their wives’ hormones. Their hormones are no joke once they’re doing it in bed, really. They tried their best to keep themselves walk properly, but it seemed like they failed this time round. Sometimes, fate is cruel.

 

 

***

 

 

This is a complete failure, I know.

Leave a comment, pretty please??

Merry Christmas to all of you ^^