Seventh Day

12 Days of Christmas (EXO One-Shots)

 


You drop the Christmas lights harshly on to the floor, you were frustrated because BaekHyun promised that he would help you decorated the Christmas tree as your seventh day present but he didn't show up. He called and said that he need to stop by some place. "This is so tiring!" You tried to reach up to pin the lights up on the tree but with your height making it impossible.

 

"He needs to hurry up and get here!" You yelled and drop the lights again. You sit down on the floor and stared up at the tree "It looks so boring" you reach for the star and look at it "When will I put you on the tree top"

 

"Baby! I'm here!" Baekhyun walked in and cheerfully yelled then he saw you on the ground, he frowned "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" You pushed his hand away.

 

"I'm perfectly fine" you avoid looking at his face. He looked at the tree, the mess of lights on the floor then at you.

 

"I'm sorry that I was late, I was getting you this" he showed you seven roses, your eyes widen.

 

"You were late because of me?" You asked, holding the roses.

 

"Not because of you, I wasn't prepared so I end up being late. I know it's my fault but please don't be mad at me" he pleaded and brush your hair behind your ear, you lean your face to his hand.

 

"I forgive you" you smiled and he smiled. "Let me put these in a vase then we can start working on the tree"

 

"Merry Christmas!" BaekHyun yelled after you.

 

"Merry Christmas to you too!" You yelled back at him. You walked in the room to see him playing with the lights outlet making it turning off and on. "Having fun?" I smirked.

 

"Very" he laughed and continued. 

 

"Stop that before you break it!" 

 

"Normal people will say 'stop that or you will get shock' but no you only care about the lights" he pouted and you laughed at him.

 

"Well I love you more than lights, if that make you feel any better" you pinched his cheeks.

 

"That do make me feel better, I love you too now give me a y kiss on the lips" he make a kissing face, you move away.

 

"Ew no"

 

"Yah!"