Crybaby Kyu .. ^^

Misunderstanding And Crybaby Kyu

 

 

 

 

"I love you" I smiled to myself. 'So cute, dreaming about me', I beamed chuckling  and moving weirdly on my chair while squealing. And continued being like this until ..

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT?" I turned my chair to the bed suddenly after hearing him …..
"|I love u too sungmin …"

Nooo, he loves me ! I know that ! I can't be wrong …

"Yah ! " I shook him forcefully but stopped when he turned to me, looking at me with those beautiful and sleepy eyes ." Kyuhyun ah, are you ok ?" His eyes were full of concern. No ! it can't be ! He doesn't love me.

I just couldn’t take it anymore, and got out of my room.

I leaned on the bathroom door as I closed it and started crying softly..

I mean, I can't be possessive or something .. he isn't even mine .. stupid kyu ! I love him and all, he can like anyone he wants … right ? And anyone can like him …. Just … because .. he is .. Siwon… Such a simple explanation. I thought to myself pouting… So did Donghae lied to me that day when he told me the Siwon likes me ? hmm…

Flashback ~

Ugh …. I sighed. What a successful concert. I dropped myself to the couch and smiled, thinking about all that has happened this concert.

"Kyuhyun ah !"A loud voice broke my thinking. Oh my. I got shocked as I saw Donghae's face right next to mine as I turned to the source of this screamer.  "What ? are u sure that you are a fish ? 'Cause if you do, and I know you do as the fact that you danced today all bubbly with this fish costume on yourself " Why don't I breath everytime I say a whole sentence? God, I think I would get asthma if he is going to keep being like he is .

His face got serious " Sorry Kyu ah, but there's something that you need to know ?" I chuckled at his childishness , he is going to tell me that I can't ever doubt his fishiness isn't he?
He seemed a little hesitant , but then shook his head and put his serious mask on his face . hh " hm.. no Kyu… it's actually Important  now.." He widened his eyes then " Not that my fishiness isn't important or something ! But we can leave this conversation for a little later hm…"

"It's about Siwon … Siwon and you actually …" oh yeah, about that I did more skinship with him than with Donghae and didn't help him hiding his SO OBVIOUS relationship with Eunhyuk ? "He …" he sighed … ok, this is actually wired. I know Donghae has been taking acting classes lately, but this is damn too wired.
"He em … likes you … like really really really like you know ? Like you the way Shimshon liked delila or like the prince liked Cinderella or like …. Flies like poop " He smiled stupidly like a little child getting proud of something that is actually pretty stupid . " Hell Donghae ! couldn't  you NOT ruin the romance you created before you said poop ? Ughh …" Oh wait … WHAT ? H-h-h-h-he … l-l-likes me ? *puppy face while pouting* "Donghae … are you kidding me ??????? How do you know ? you've just made it up didn't you ?"
He looked at me innocently "mm… no … I am serious really ! " " After the concert I asked him not to do a lot of skinship with me because Eunhyuk gets more jealous when it's with him and not with you since … em … you know .. em … yourloveaffairwithyourstarcraftyouknow ? " He smield shyly … He is lucky I didn't really understand him .. hm …
" So … What I was about to say, was that he totally agreed to that and said that he doesn't mind. And when I asked him why, he simply told me with a sheepish smile that he can do more skinship with you then … which was really  cute hh"…

End Of Flashback ~

No … Donghae wouldn't lie to me … he is too innocent for that … right ? And if you are going to tell me "innocent my ***" I really understand you … like … really … His room is next to mine, so you get it right ? if not, it's good . He is innocent in his own special way hh…
I looked at the floor and a tear rolled down my face … I can't breathe …. It hurts too much ….
*Knock knock knock "
I turned my head to the door quickly and my heart started beating fast. Who is it ? is it Siwon ? oh no .. why would it be Siwon, why do I panic so much. It can't be him… I mean, he is asleep isn't he ? And … Why would he care to check on me eventhough he is Siwon that just … cares all the time ? I doesn't care for me specially … or am I wrong ?
"Kyuhyun – ah " oh god .
"Kyuhyun –ah, it's me, are you ok ? open the door. Please ! Are you ok ? "His voice … it calms me …
After a while I decided to get out of the bathroom but got surprised when " S-s-s-s-siwon ! What are you doing here ?" I can hear my heartbeat. Is it fast because I am nervous or because it's him .. ? Both I guess …
He smiled at me … oh my …I hurriedly turn my head down and look at the floor " Are you ok ?"  oh wait. He didn't answer my question ! But …  it's a better answer ….
The warm hand on my face calmed me. He wiped off my tears… "Kyuhyun ah … look at me… are you okay ?" I raised my head a little and met his eyes. I just got lost in them … "I-i-i-it's em .. n-nothing .. really .."  I feel so hopeless looking at him from down here … He got closer .." Kyu-ah, I know you are not alright, believe me. I know you. I care for you, please tell me" H-h-h-he …" You care for me ?" I asked , feeling like a little child that found his lost mom.   He smiled, chuckled. Maybe because of my funny look right now … " Of course I do …  Actually … there's something I need to tell you .."
"Kyu-ah … You are a really good donsaeng of mine and .. I just grew feeling for you over the years … and … I just …
.

.

.

 I just love you .. " He said it so calmly…. More tears were now on my face. I looked at him ;" But … when you were sleeping you said ' I love you too sungmin '  " I said. He got closer to me and embraced me ..:" Kyuhyun .. never doubt my feelings for you … I just got very jealous because of all the Kyumin fanservice and fans today … And I dreamed of you two confessing to each other .. A nightmare.. really " I smiled … and loosen my grip on him for a second so I would be able to look at him in the eyes. ;" I-i-I … l-l-love you too " I confessed. He smiled and a tear rolled up on his chick .. :" thank you …I love you .."
He leaned closer to me … and closer … until our lips brought in contact and .. Kissed me..
Thank you Siwon ah … For loving me ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is ^^ 
I tried fixing this fanfic, and I hope I did well ... Hope you've enjoyed :)

HAVE ALL A GOOD DAY :))))