Death of me

Fallen Godess

Noriks & Beat's POV: "You called us here?" Noriko asked looking around in the darkness. "Noriko?" A voice said in the distants but she knew it was further away then she thought. "Hey Beat." Noriko said and strained to see him. "We have a problem." A new voice spoke up and Noriko jumped as she saw a tall man outlined in the dark. "What do you mean?" Beat asked sounding closer then before. "Naomi is older now, she might hear and see more things now." The man said his voice sounding as if he was in deep thought. "Are you saying also that people might come after her?" That's the last thing they wanted. The man looked down at Noriko. "What are you worried about? I know what her destiny lays." He said his head tilted like her was looking at Beat. "What do you mean? Is she in danger?" Beat asked sounded concerned. "Don't worry, it will be fine. She might be mortal but she can take care of herself." He said his voice growing distant. "But tell us what's going on?" Beat called out deperately. "You must wait, now return were you both came from." The man said and I heard a loud click like he snapped his fingers. A bright red circled around Beat's feet and I heard evil laughter coming from beneath his feet. I looked around in the dark for the man. "H-Help me Noriko! Don't let me go here again." Beat screamed struggling to run away from it. A black mist surrounded him and he screamed in pain but a second later he was gone. "I'm sorry,,,but your the angel of darkness....I can't help you." I whispered out loud and a bright light ungulfed me once more. "Watch out for her and be a good friend." The man whispered in my ear and I shivered as I felt his breath, then woke up again.

             Naomi's POV: I jumped as I felt Noriko jump up from beside me. I opened my eyes and blinked to help them adjust to the dark. "Are you ok?" I asked my voice cracking with sleep.  Noriko took a deep breath but I felt her grip the bed sheets. "Y-Yeah just a bad dream." Noriko said her voice cracking with emotion. She's proabally thinking about when my dad hit me earlier. I winced as I rolled on my other side that still ached were he slapped me. "Wake up Naomi." I heard Noriko's voice above me and I grunted and opened one eye. I squinted as the bright sunlight filled in the room and surrounded me. Noriko smiled down at me even though her green eyes looked doubtful. I sat up and listened to the bed squeak under my weight. "Your dad is pretty mad that you over slept." Noriko said sympathetically. "Oh great." I said standing up quickly struggling to regain my balance. I felt the fuzzy carpet between my toes and I made my way around my clothes in piles on the floor. "You really need to clean your room." Noriko said making her away around the clothes carefully. "I get lazy and if a person tries breaking in and stealing my gummy bears, they will fall and get seriously hurt." I said standing in front of my huge dresser that had a huge mirror on it. I fixed my black tangled hair. "Naomi!" I heard a deep voice boom from the living room. Noriko stared at me for a moment her green eyes wide with fear. "Coming dad." I called back running across my small room and into the hall way. I listened to my heavy footsteps that echoed off the walls as I walked towards the living room. I stopped in front of the huge case and took a deep breath. Take a deep breath Naomi, he might not hurt you today. I walked down the wooden  stairs carefully. I felt my head bobb even harder as I quickened my pace. I walked in the center in the living room. My dad was sitting on the huge leather chair on the far left against our huge white wall. "Fix me breakfeast." He snapped fixing his curly hair while keeping his green eyes glued on our huge flat screen tv. "Ok dad." I said swurving around our fancy furniture. "You shouldn't have to, he can get it his self." Noriko said from behind me. I jumped and looked over my shoulder at her. She is always against me doing this stuff, "I know." I said not feeling like getting lectured. Noriko crossed her arms across her black leather jacket she always wears. "If you knew, you wouldn't do it. Your mother wouldn't want you to live this way." She continued while following me around the huge kitchen. I stopped and whiped around to face her. "I know, but it's not that easy." I said clenching my fist and looked down at my hands that had scars from where he abused me. I stopped as I heard the ding of the toast in the toaster. "Can you get me a cup of milk." I said grabbing a paper plate and smearing some butter on the golden toast. Noriko walked slowly behind me making sure the milk doesn't spill. I walked in the living room and stopped in front of my dad. He looked away from the tv and stared at the toast and milk. "Just how you like dad." I said forcing a smile. He made a disguisted face and threw his hand up and making the plate fly out of my hands making fly across the room. Noriko glared at my dad and I let my jaw drop as she slowly poured the white milk over his head. My dads face turned red with anger. I backed away slowly but Noriko is holding her ground. "We won't deal with you pushing us around any more." Noriko yelled her fist clenched. What happened to her this morning? My dad stood up, the milk dripping down his face. He grabbed my pale arm and sqeeuzed it. I bit my tongue and tried not to scream. "You little brat." He growled leaning in towards me until his face was inches away from mine. Noriko pushed her way between us and looked up at my dad with no anger in her eyes. "You will no longer hurt her." She said but my Dad said up his huge hand and I felt the stinging sensation and my vision blurred for a moment. Noriko had her head to the side, her bangs in her face. Noriko looked up at him and touched her red cheek and spit in his face. The silver liquid stuck to his face and Noriko grabbed my hand and ran towards the door. "What is going on?" I said in confusion. She says stuff to him but not as bad as this. We ran outside and stopped in the middle of our neatly trimmed yard. "I had a dream last night." Noriko said resting her hands on her knees while breathing heavily. "So?" I said confusedly. It's nothing.

               Noriko"s POV: She doesn't believe me. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Well when ever I had a dream, it happened remember?" I asked desperately. I did what I thought would be right, who knows what would have happen. He might have killed her. "Noriko, it was just a conincidence." Naomi said her voice growing sympathetic. I jerked away from her angerly. "It's no conincidence. People died before and I know who they  were because I dreamed of it." I said clenching my fist. Naomi looked stunned for a minute. "Look, let's walk aound and get some fresh air and think this through." Naomi said walking out of her huge yard. I think I just lost  us a place to live because of a stupid dream. We both walked in silence the sun shininb down on our faces. Naomi tilted her head back and the bright yellow sunlight lit up her face and made her black hair glow. "Maybe your right." I said trying not to spill the beans. Angels dreams are always right.. "Wow the roads are surprisingly are empty." Naomi said after the triumphaint glance she gave me. I  nodded in agreement and she twirled something silver in her hand. "What is that?" I asked squinting at it. "The cross you and my mom gave me." She said happily holding it in her hand. The bright sun shined on it making it hard to look at it. "It's so nice out." Naomi said barely concious that she said it outloud. Bright sparkly cars lazily passed us by and some people waved to us as they passed us by. "Ah!" Naomi screamed as the silver necklace flung off her finger and landed in the middle of the black ccracked road. "We got to get it!" Naomi screamed over the roaring of cars passing us by. I grabbed her arm and squeezed it hard to hold her back. "Are you stupid? No!" I yelled struggling to hold her back. She shoved me hard making me stumble back. I landed on the cold concreate with a loud thud and pain shot through me. Naomi carefully walked off the sidewalk one foot at a time. I held my breath as she ran across the road waving her arms above her hand. She's a idoit... "I got it!" She yelled and she dashed back across the road. I went wide as a black truck turned the corner quickly and charged at Naomi. I yelled her name and dashed in the road dodging around the screaching cars. I pushed frozen Naomi aside and pain shot through me. A moment later I was surrounded by darkness.. "Noriko? Are you ok?" I heard the muffled voices of Naomi close by but she sounded so far away. "Naomi..." I choked out and I tasted the tangy blood in my mouth. I glanced over and Naomi was struggling to stand up, blood all over her clothes. Pain seemed to paralyze me but I forced myself to stand up. "Oh my god!" A lady said wearing a fancy fur coat and fur hat. She walked towards us with covered. "Were ok." Naomi said holding up a shaky bloody hand. "Someone call a ambulance!" The lady yelled standing in front of me. Naomi stared at the lady with a pouty face. "No manners huh? I hope you step in rat crap." She mumbled crossing her arms over her bloody torn up shirt. Wait a minute...Wouldn't they see us? Fear gripped me like a wave and I crained my neck to see over the women. Laying broken and bloody in front of her was the bodies of me and Naomi. "Noriko....A-Are we even alive?" Naomi asked standing beside me staring down at her life less and broken body. "No." I choked out and my dream echoed in my head. "This is what the man meant, we were meant to die today." I said looking away from my body with a shiver. "Y-You knew we were supposed to die? Why didn't you tell me? I have so much stuff I need to do like get married." Naomi said and I saw the tears form in her blue eyes. We have a bigger problem then that...Demons and other angles  are going to be after her. "What do we do know?" Naomi said her voice calmer then before. "We have to find someone." I said remembering Beat. "What do you mean?" Naomi said walking away from all of the ambulances and police that was starting to show up. "Noriko, I see you learned my warning." A familiar voice said from the black woods. Naomi clinged to my arm and I winced as he cold nails dug into my arm. "Yes, what do we do now?" I asked walking towards the dark woods that stretched in front of me. "I don't have  a good feeling, lets turn around." Naomi said tugging me away from the woods. I yanked free from her and ducked under the branches. "Where are you?" I asked squinting in the dark that surrounded us. "Keep coming." The man said his voice growing even more deeper. I shivered as the light was blocked out from huge dark trees over head of us. "You have learned my warning, now give me the girl!" The man said and I could see his black jacket racing towards us. I shoved Naomi away from his outstretched hands. "Never!" I said kicking him in the stomach. Naomi ducked behind the branches of  a tree in fear. The man grabbed my arm and slammed me against the tree. "You are a fool to bring her to me." The man said his face inches away from mine. I gulped and tried to struggle to get free. Pain surged in my arm as his long un humanly nails dug into it. Demon...he's a demon..His eyes glowed a deep blood red. "She is mine." He growled in my ear. His weight seemed to disappear and he was slammed against a near by tree. Beat? I squinted to see in the dark again.

                        Beat's POV: "What do you think your doing?" The man snarled in my face. I winced as I smelled his foul breath. "I'm not a full demon, I am not hurting a innocent girl." I said not showing my fear. Pain pierced my side but I shut my mouth tightly and tried not to scream. The man chuckled and I pulled out a silver gun from my leather jacket and held it up to his head. "I'm not suffering anymore." I said quietly. I pulled the trigger and I looked away as the hot sticky blood stuck to my face. Whatever was left of the man fell to the ground and blood poured from it. "W-Who are you?" Naomi said slowly creeping out from behind the tree. "I am Beat, I won't hurt you." I said gently and I walked up to her slowly.  She shrunk away from me and I stopped in front of her. "Beat? Is that you?" I turned around quickly as I heard the soft voice of Noriko. "Yeah, are you two hurt?" I asked walking towards Noriko's footsteps. "I am fine." Noriko said even though she sounded exhausted. "Ok, someone please explain." Naomi said walking out blindly to me. She reached her hands out blindly in front of her. "You are a very special person." I said trying to find the right words. She turned sharply towards me. "Aw thank you." She said and I rolled my eyes and pulled out a silver lighter. The orange flame casted shadows everywhere and Naomi ducked down nervously. "I don't think Beat means it like that." Noriko said resting her bloody hand on Naomi's shoulder. Naomi looked over at me and anger flared in her blue eyes. She stomped towards me with her fist clenched. She stopped in front of me and raised her hand. Pain flared through me and my cheek ached. "Your calling me stupid!" She yelled her voice booming around the empty woods. "No but now I'm thinking it." I said trying to control my anger. Noriko shoved her way between us and knealt down to Naomi. "No, but other people like that are after you. They have always been after you." Noriko said and she Naomi's black hair. Poor girl, one second she is dead and now people is after her. I slowly walked over to her and put my arm around her cold shoulder. "It's not all that bad, me and Noriko is on your side." I said soothingly. "Yeah thanks." Naomi said wiping her blue eyes. "Out of curiousity, do I have any powers or anything? Because you guys said that I'm special." Naomi said looking from me then to Noriko. "Well yes, you do. But you have to develop them after time. You should have a very important dream or vision soon." Noriko said looking at me curiously. Naomi smiled brightly at me then sighed. "I can trust you guys right?" She said laying down on the cold ground. "Yeah." I said unbelivingly. Naomi opened one of her blue eyes and stared at me in fear. "Well you seem very annoying so far." I groaned and layed down on the cold ground. I shivered and rolled away from her. "I'm cold." Naomi said breaking the silence. "We need to get some sleep." Noriko said further away. I doubt anything will happen if we take a nap. As long as she has the dream we should be ok. "Give me the girl." I heard someone whisper from close by. I looked up in the dark trees and the moonlight barely shined through it leaving moon spots everywhere. Maybe I am just day dreaming. "But mr. Ice cream doctor gummy bear made me..." Naomi mumbled from beside me. I glanced over my shoulder at her. The pale moonlight shined on her face and I felt my cheeks burn as I saw her bright pink lips. She shuddered and wrapped her arms around herself. I sighed and tooked off my black leather jacket and put it on her gently. Don't wake up! I went wide eyed as she tossed and turned. I layed down and stared at the trees that covered us. I won't be able to sleep....I still have nightmares about the place I came from. "Mr. Gummy Bear." Naomi mumbled and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I let out a quiet gasp and yanked away from her. "Your so soft." She mumbled and she rested her head on my chest. I felt my heart pound inside my chest. What do I do? I tugged at her arms but she had a firm grip on me..I gulped nervously and looked down at her. "Let go." I groaned tugging again. "Mom but you love it when we cuddle." She said and she fidgeted uneasily and loosened her grip on me. Why is she dreaming about her mom? Should I let her lay here? "What....Are you doing?" I froze as I felt Naomi sit up slowly. "Y-You were cuddling with me.." I said looking at her in alarm. She was wide eyed and her jaw was hanging open. "Your a ert." She squealed and she scooted closer to Noriko. "I-It's not like that." I said trying to explain myself. She sighed. "And you said I can trust you." She said laying down again with leaves in her black hair. I froze as I heard a evil chuckle in the shadows. Who's there?

                  Naomi's POV: I sat straight up and darkness surrounded me and I strained to see around me. I thought I heard voices. "Hello?" I called out my my voices echoed around in nothingness. "Where am I?" I called out again but there was no reply. I reached my hands out to see something but I touched nothing. "Hey there my dear Naomi." I jumped as I heard a soft familiar voice from behind me. I turned around and a bright was glowing in front of me. I squinted to make out the figure. "Who are you?" I asked nervously. The bright white light dyed down a little bit to reveal a lady with long black hair and she was wearing all white. I blinked a thousand times and opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Mom..." I finally choked out. My Mom gave me a warm smile. "My bright and warm hearted Naomi." My Mom said and I shuddered at feeling her cold hand. "Where are we?" I asked looking at the blackness that surrounded us. "We are in the world between heaven and hell." She said looking away slowly. I shuddered and looked up at her. Why did she bring me here? As if reading my thoughts she chuckled softly. "You were never the smartest girl. We are here to make a decision." She said softly but her eyes seemed to grow darker. I gulped nervously and fidgeted. "You are gifted with my curse, something I could never have controlled. The power of a godess." She said looking deep in my eyes. I let my jaw drop open. I'm...a Godess? "B-But...I don't know what to-" My mom covered my mouth with her smooth cold hand. "That's why Beat and Noriko are here." She said her eyes glowing with amusement. "You didn't think your mother would just give you a handsome boy did you?" She slowly followed her arms across her chest like she used to. "Well....Maybe it could have been a late christmas present." I said forcing a smile. "I know this may be hard, but we need you to say yes. You are...How do I explain...Like a very important warrior angel. You have a very unbelivable power and pure heart." My mom said wrapping me in her cold arms. I can't do this...It's to much...People coming after me...My mom pressed her finger against my lips. "Don't worry sweetheart, I'm watching out for you. It's not all bad. I already know how it's going to end." She said expressionless. Why don't she just tell me so I have confiendence....I sighed and she slowly started to fade away slowly, leaving me in the dark. "Mom! Don't leave me!" I called out but she kept going away quicker and quicker until there was nothing left. I shot striaght up again but pale moonlight shined down on me and I looked around. Beat and Noriko where still sound asleep. I sighed and pressed my knees close to my chest. "What do I do?" I asked aloud, my voice barely even a whisper. "Come here Naomi." A voice called out from the tree above me. I looked up and squinted against the dark green leaves. A pair of dark red eyes glowed back and I swallowed. "Who are you?" I choked out my voice shaking with fear. "Come here." The voice called out again. A moment later the twigs and leaves clattered together and a shadowy figure of a human leaped out of the trees a couple feet away. I slowly stood up and walked up to it. "Hello?" I called out nervously. I squeezed my silver cross tight until it made my pale hands turn red. "I can help you." A deep voice said from behind me. I turned around quickly and a boy with black flippy bangs that swooped across his face and he was wearing all black to blend in with his surroundings. "Who are you?" I asked squinting to see the boy. "My name is Mika." He said the pale moonlight shining on his pale face. Is...He here to hurt me to? I backed away slowly until I was pressed up against a huge tree. Mika walked towards me and stopped in front of me. "Why are you scared? Your supposed to be the great godess?" He said and then snickered. Maybe if I try to lie to him he will think I'm not the real Godess. "No, I'm a normal high school student." I said slowly. I hate lying... Mika's blue eyes turned bright red and pain surged through me. I tried gasping for air but it felt like breathing in fire. "You stupid girl, how dare you lie to a demon." He said knealing down to me until his red glowing eyes were inches away from mine. Maybe if I try something he will know I''m not a bad person and leave. I leaned foreword and pressed my lips firmly against his. He went wide eyed and he leaped away. He looked down at me his red eyes glowing even more then before. "How dare you kiss me?" He said and pulled out a silver knife from his leather. "Your...Just so cute." I said but pain surged through my body again. I can't move at all. Mika held the cold knife up to my neck. "It that your very pretty, but I hate you." He whispered in my ear. I tried struggling under his weight but nothing happened. "Please don't hurt me." I begged and I felt tears form in my eyes. I can't let everyone down.                     

Noriko's POV: "Hey did you hear that?" Beat said leaping up and nearly shoving me. I opened my eyes and yawned. "No, probally a owl." I said rolling back over. I froze as I heard a angonizing familair scream. "Naomi!" Beat yelled struggling to jump up on his feet before I could say anything. I heaved myself up and shivered as the cold air hung around me. I scanned the forest and listened for Beat's foosteps. He's going straight. I leaped up and jogged after him. I hope she is ok. I knew I should have stayed up. The cold wind hit my face making me smile a little. We both bursted out into a opening and I could see a outline of a person further away. "Naomi?" I called out quietly. There was a sound of a person trying to talk but they had their mouth covered. "Well, your finally here." A voice said from above us. "Wow nice cat eyes." Beat said looking up into the tree. "Thanks, and there real." The voice said and he gave a tiny chuckle. Further away I heard the faint voice of Naomi cussing the him out. "I'm waiting...Wow these guys are slow to realize I'm gone." Naomi said furhter away her voice echoing around her. "I'll deal with this guy." Beat said starting to climb the tree. I broke out into a run and sighed as the cold wind hit my face. Further back I heard the fighting of Beat and the other boy. I bursted into a clearing surrounded by trees and Naomi had her head against a huge tree the moonlight shining on her face. "Here." I said going around her and fidgeting with the ropes. She squealed as she broke free. "Mika can't touch this." She said flipping her hair. I rolled my eyes and studied the bushes in the dark. "Where's Beat?" Naomi asked quietly breaking the silence. A second later he lunged from the woods while fighting Mika who showed no sign of giving up. "Is that all you got?" Mika sneared in his face. "Hey!" Naomi yelled and fear sparked in her blue eyes. Beat struggled to look at her and blood  trickled from his mouth. "Please stop fighting, why don't Mika just come with us?" Naomi asked and I saw her tremble. Mika narrowed his eyes at her and the blood that was around his lip. "No, we are not bringing a demon with us." I said sharply to her. Naomi flinched and shrugged. I slowly pulled out my silver gun and held it towards Mika. "Talk. Where do we have to go?" I growled pulling pressing on the smooth cold trigger. "Ok, Ok." Mika said putting his hands up in surrounder. Beat mumbled to his self and struggled under his weight. I walked towards him with my arm stretched out in front of Naomi. "You have to go to Kisu." Mika said looking at me challengingly. The moonlight shined down on the silver gun. "Where do we find Kisu?" Naomi asked her eyes growing wide. "She's in hell." He replied his voice barely even a whisper. I gulped nervously. "She should also help you get to your next stop." Mika said finally getting up off of Beat. "Your no fun." He mumbled as Beat wiped the blood off his lip. "We have to find a way to get there." Naomi said seriously. Then she smiled shortly afterwards. "Don't smile, this isn't a happy matter." Beat snapped and he glared at Naomi. She just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "I could bring us there." Beat said so quietly. We have to deal with the demons...