Chapter 2

Throw the stars

"So you're awake" another blond guy in a lab coat said.Man! Are all guys blond around here? Am I in a only blond guys convention or something like that?

"This earthling wanted me to kill her" a deep voice came out of the guy that gave me the shock before. His voice is only making me more scared. He continued " but she was brave to jump in front of the other one". The geek blond ( the one in the lab coat) came near and as an instinct I went behind the table I was on.

" she is afraid" the deeped voiced said " earthlings should really be afraid" he grimed. Yeah, I am scared. Who wouldn't?

"What happened to the other women?" I asked

" nothing for you to worry. Why did you jump in front of her?" The geek asked me changing the subject

"cause I can't let you just hurt people, besides you took her daughter"

" earthlings are so strange" the other said. I heard the 0geek calling him "Youngguk" that's his name? Ok then.

" so... You would've died for her?" I don't know where he is trying to get, but I answered

"yeah ... That's what looks like" I don't really know the answer cause I did it without thinking

"so you're saying you would volunteer?"

" maybe, yeah" I as kind of scared and confused at the same time.

" volunteer?" Even Youngguk was shocked. Wtf did I just do? Man, I'm screwed.

" let's take her to the capitan"

" wait Youngjae. Are you sure about this?" The one named Youngjae answered positive. Youngguk took my arm with force pulling me out of the room and to the hallway once again. The geek one was on my other side following our step.

"so, what were you doing?"Youngjae asked looking at the other clothes

" I was fixing zelo". We arrived to a door really big. Different from the others. It opened and we entered. WOW NOW THAT'S A BIG ROOM. It had monitors all over the place and the biggest window ever. I could see the stars on the outside.

" what are you?" I asked looking around the only said

" we are matos" what? What was matos? I'm SO confused. 

Right after, arrived ANOTHER blond guy.

" what's the matter?"

"Capitan, she said she would volunteer" Youngjae said.

" what? Really?" He asked me

" I don't even know what's happening. Someone could please explain to me?"

"Ok, it's like this : If you agree to volunteer than you will go back to our planet with us and all earthlings here will be send back" the geek said. Wow that was what they meant when they said volunteer. Well I don't have much of a choice to begin with. I mean, if I say no I'll probably be a test animal for them. But if I go with then i will probably never come back. I know what to choose but first

" ok, with the condition that you tell me what's this all about and what's going to happen to me" the capitan said yes with a happy face and said called someone

"Joungup!" another guy came into the room with the biggest smile in his face like a fool. " let's send back all the captive. We are going back to Mato " I guess Mato is the name of their planet.

"YES SIR" Joungup said before leaving the room

" ok now, let’s explain. We are expedition B.A.P. We came once to earth to find a energy source during a crisis that it’s already over. Now we are here to discover about human race. Not the kind of the earthlings movies"so in what way? Reading my mind he answered me " in our planet we don't have the female race. The only female is our queen. She can only deliver one heir that is always female"
" so how can your race survive?" I was curious
" we have kind of artificially. Scientist discovered how to produce eggs and the guys just need to donate their . But for some reason we can only generate males. Then our expedition came to study the women to understand whats the problem with artificial eggs "
" how do you know the egg is the problem? Maybe it's just your specie" " we have records about the female race on our planet. But they were long extinct"

Now it all makes a little more sense. That's why I've only seen girls in here.

------ L.C -----

Hope you enjoyed :D

Leave a comment or send me a tweet @lu_jonas.

Next chapter is only coming soon :P