Teaser 1

X-RAY ▬▬▬▬ yg + ys media collaboration group ▬▬▬▬ under.co

Teaser 1

key: grey - indonesian written in english

red - indonesian written in indonesian

purple - korean


*knock knock*

"COME IN!" a man's voice shouted from inside the room. The person who knocked politely entered, bowing slighty.

"Excuse me, i've brought their profiles" the man who knocked handed the man who was sitting in the big comfortable chair.

"Hm... let's see... -"

~~~~~~~~

"ONE TWO THREE FOUR! REPEAT! {satu dua tigh empat! ulangi!}" a voice echoed through the empty hallway. A ceartain harsh voice shouted from a particular practice room. The weather outside is cold - it was raining - and yet, inside that particular practice room was hot.

No words were spoken - only the music and the choreographer's harsh voice.

"AGAIN! {lagi!}" the same harsh voice shouted yet, again.

'for the sake of our dreams' each of the person inside the practice room thought. Sweats were streaming down their face. Their clothes were sticky and their hair was in a mess.

"You over there! The angle is not right! You! That's not how you do it! Put more efforts and force will you?!" The choreographer again shouted harshly and the trainees could just obey, because they knew, this is for the best.

"We're coming soon, dear, Korea"